• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Anyone else plan on buying amiibos? (for rainbow curse)

I wonder if they are gonna look like clay.

Here is the ones I plan to purchase for smash bros. (also gonna get a bandana dee amiibo if they make one)

Ones on top are the alt costumes i'm gonna give them.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Here is the ones I plan to purchase for smash bros. (also gonna get a bandana dee amiibo if they make one)

I 'm going to buy Kirby, Dedede, and Metaknight. If a 4th Kirby rep shows up than I definitely buying theirs as well.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Man....if people are going to make a leak. At least make it a believable one.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play smash than message me. I'm an incredibly mediocre smasher lol. I'll try and add you to my list as promptly as I can.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Leak seems super fake. it's realistic in that, if Bandana Dee were added it'd make sense to tie him to the upcoming
Rainbow Curse game for sales and promotion. Tie the release of Rainbow Curse with the release of a Bandana Dee amiibo. A great way to sell more Rainbow Curses is to also maybe bundle it with a Bandana Waddle Dee Amiibo. That way people could buy it separate BUT if they bought a the game, they'd have the game to enjoy and free new content/character for their copy of Smash.

However the leak is super suspicious. No real link, a video with views and likes already. Unless maybe the video is on private settings maybe...

But still no screencap of the character or gameplay? Never good to trust any leak lacking either. What was impressive about the Bowser jr/shulk leaks is that the news was followed up eventually with actual gameplay. Unless we see that, dismiss all leaks.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Leak seems super fake. it's realistic in that, if Bandana Dee were added it'd make sense to tie him to the upcoming
Rainbow Curse game for sales and promotion. Tie the release of Rainbow Curse with the release of a Bandana Dee amiibo. A great way to sell more Rainbow Curses is to also maybe bundle it with a Bandana Waddle Dee Amiibo. That way people could buy it separate BUT if they bought a the game, they'd have the game to enjoy and free new content/character for their copy of Smash.

However the leak is super suspicious. No real link, a video with views and likes already. Unless maybe the video is on private settings maybe...

But still no screencap of the character or gameplay? Never good to trust any leak lacking either. What was impressive about the Bowser jr/shulk leaks is that the news was followed up eventually with actual gameplay. Unless we see that, dismiss all leaks.
Wise choice, no matter how legit a leak looks, don't blindly follow it! ToS and Gematsu proved that!

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
So wave 3 amiibo got announced, meta knight looks pretty good...but the eyes look a bit weird. Dedede also seems to be in a different-ish pose from his smash bros art.

Wave 3 supposed to release nov 21st

Shulk ,Sonic ,And Mega man release somewhere and february.

EDIT: all of wave 3 is february for NOA, the above are for PAL

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I personally think that Meta Knight and DeDeDe's amiibo look great! Definitely one of the better ones. It's nice to know that none of the three current Kirby reps got ugly amiibo - let's hope it's the same when Bandana Dee is revealed!

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory

There are no different color variation amiibos.

D

Deleted member

A little off-topic, but wow. I am stunned that the CPUs perfect shielded most of the attacks that they did to each other.
On-topic though, the stage does look a bit weird indeed.

Well.... It's still WAY better then the non omega form that's for sure :/
I'm never going to play on the regular form of the Great Cave Offensive. I am not a fan of giant stages or hazard loving stages... GCO is combines both of these into one, terrible stage. Thank god for the Omega versions because we would have been missing out on some fantastic music.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Bandana Dee right now checking out leaks that include him:
image.jpg

Bandana Dee: "I appreciate the popularity, but can I not be put in shady leaks? And if you must put me in, can you at least make them LEGIT looking?"
:laugh:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Bandana Dee is the perfect character for fake leaks because he is known enough to be believable, but obscure enough to not be pandering like Ridley.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
It would be cool if in Bandana Dee's trailer there was a scene like this:

But instead have Kirby, King Dedede and Meta Knight chasing Bandana Dee, and then he turns around chasing them back with the other 3 Bandana Dees from Rainbow Curse on his side.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Isn't Bandana Dee the servant of King Dedede? Why would he chase his own king? Why not have Kirby chase Dedede and Bandana Dee only to later have Kirby run away from 4 Bandana Dees and Dedede.
EDIT: Now i just thought about having something similar to the opening scene from Return to Dreamland with Dedede and Bandana Dee chasing Kirby holding a cake.

Last edited:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
It would be cool if in Bandana Dee's trailer there was a scene like this:

But instead have Kirby, King Dedede and Meta Knight chasing Bandana Dee, and then he turns around chasing them back with the other 3 Bandana Dees from Rainbow Curse on his side.
I would hope when they turn around he is riding on landia

TurnUp

Smash Apprentice
I think Bandana Dee is one of the most likely characters for DLC personally. One of the ones I want anyway.

I'm just wondering: would he be called just Waddle Dee like in some material (return to dreamland/Rainbow Curse) or Bandana Waddle Dee (like in Triple Deluxe.)

edsett

Smash Apprentice
Japanese boxart for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse!

Perhaps both Kirby and Bandana Dee will be angry in the American boxart lol.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, BD may have not made it... yet. But at least we got the main theme of his breakout hit!

Top Bottom