• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Japanese boxart for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse!

Perhaps both Kirby and Bandana Dee will be angry in the American boxart lol.
Im waitng for the, Im fu***** pi$$ version of this.

And yet again Bandana Dee strike back, and its in the middle of the cover, not hiding, not on cover, not on background, is just down there in the middle when everyone can see it.

This cover is soooo clayfull to my eyes.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

That's so adorable! Really made my day! Also, does anyone else notice that there are NO sign of King Dedede AND/OR Meta Knight? Yeah, I personally think this game pretty much seals Bandana Waddle Dee's role in the Kirby games as a main character.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
That's some epic boxart! Love to see more Bandana Dee recognition!

That being said, I predict Meta Knight and Dedede will be bosses like in Epic Yarn. Do we even know the main antagonist or storyline of this game yet? Perhaps it will give more depth to Bandana Dee's character.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021

MY LITTLE BANDANA DEE HAS GROWN UP SO MUCH, NOT EVEN DEDEDE OR METAKNIGHT ARE IN THE BOXART!

looks like those skyworld fairies are returning

Whats that enemy thats looks like a goomba? and the green bug helicopter?

Here is what I imagine the american version looks like:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Those covers... Is.. A Masterpiece.

Keep the DEE HYPE HIGH. BECAUSE THIS. EXPAND DEE! <--(inspired by "Expand Dong Joke")

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
MY LITTLE BANDANA DEE HAS GROWN UP SO MUCH, NOT EVEN DEDEDE OR METAKNIGHT ARE IN THE BOXART!

looks like those skyworld fairies are returning

Whats that enemy thats looks like a goomba? and the green bug helicopter?

Here is what I imagine the american version looks like:
The bottom left is Japanese.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
i know this has been said before but im glad they kept his spear and wasnt just a once of thing.
it'll serve to make him stand out more still

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Personally... I don't really like the Rainbow Curse boxart for Japan. It's cool seeing Bandana Dee on it, but it looks a little too 'realistic' IMO.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

I can't help it but g'awwwwww!!!! BD looks so cute it's not even controllable.:crazy:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I predict that MewTwo will probably come out mid to early February, and Nintendo will have a Direct late February announcing Bandana Dee as the next planned DLC for Smash Brothers.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I'm starting to doubt a Bandana Dee Rainbow Curse Amiibo, as probably only the Kirby Amiibo will be compatible with Rainbow Curse like Hyrule Warriors... :(

ChainzDX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7652-4664
I'm starting to doubt a Bandana Dee Rainbow Curse Amiibo, as probably only the Kirby Amiibo will be compatible with Rainbow Curse like Hyrule Warriors... :(
I'm just gonna wait to see if bandana dee appears on the 4th wave

Freduardo

Smash Champion
You don't think the Sheik or Zelda Amiibo will do anything in that? That's a shame. But still no reason to count Bandana Dee out. He represented streetpass in Triple Deluxe. And streetpass rules

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
REPOSTING SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE STUFF POSTED EARLIER BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS SLOWLY DYING AND I HATE IT GUYS COME BACK I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

---

I'm a bit sad that discussion here is so much less vibrant and energetic than before.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
REPOSTING SOME AMAZINGLY CUTE STUFF POSTED EARLIER BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS SLOWLY DYING AND I HATE IT GUYS COME BACK I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

---

I'm a bit sad that discussion here is so much less vibrant and energetic than before.

One thing I would like to know is if we are getting a bandana dee amiibo or not?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

---

Dying? How, we've already gotten like 15 pages since the re-opening. :p

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS SLOWLY DYING
It really has not changed since the game was released, in fact he's got an even better chance now.

And are you really one to talk when you haven't been very active on this thread yourself? :)

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
It really has not changed since the game was released, in fact he's got an even better chance now.

And are you really one to talk when you haven't been very active on this thread yourself? :)
I haven't really been visiting this thread as much cause there's not much going on anymore. I mean, before, we used to have a lot more activity here, with a bunch of posts every day. Now, we only get a couple posts each day. We had some days where we got over five pages, which was really just a regular day. I mean, I just wish that it wasn't so empty here.

cri cri

However, credits to @ Enderman1021 Enderman1021 for keeping up with all those funny posts!

---

EDIT:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER SAW THIS

NEED TO GO PURCHASE THIS RIGHT NOW OMGOGMGOGG <33333333333333333333333333333

---

Still a bit disappointed in the GCO theme. I mean, maybe I'm deaf, but it doesn't even have the GCO theme in it.

I wish it went like this:

then...

theeeeen...

of course, then...

sneak this in for fun...

close it off with a short remix of...

Of course, I'd also want a new remix that goes through the different themes of Kirby's Adventure's worlds, which would be amazing. A new Meta-Knight remix for all of his different themes, such as his actual theme, Halberd's theme, Heavy Lobster's theme, etc. would be nice for Halberd. I'd also love a Milky Way Wishes remix, haha.

I expect too much in the music department. I just really want the older "pixel-y" music from Kirby games to be remastered and remixed... but I mean, I want every Kirby song to be re-mastered and remixed. They're all incredibly memorable and catchy.

Also, we need a remix of Dyna Blade's different music, especially with Candy Mountain included!

Also, WE STILL NEED TO HERE THE REMIX OF THIS FANTASTIC THEME.

... and every other song included in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror. Being realistic though, I really hope that the remix of Forest/Nature Area is a collection of all the different songs included in Amazing Mirror, such as...

Oh my god, it's so adorable ;~;

As Captain Toad would say... "Time for Adventure!"

BETTER BE INCLUDED OR SAKURAI'S HEAD IS ON MY WALL.

OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS AMAZING <3

MUSTARD NOM NOM NOM. This theme is so goood

GUYS IT'S SO ADORABLE AND AMAZING.

This is one of the cutest themes in the whole world, oh my god.

This is so good~!

UFO, let me eat you!

You can't just NOT include this!

Has this EVER been featured in a Super Smash Bros. game? This is basically Kirby's Underground Theme.

Required or I will cry. Also, we need a new "Dark Mind" assist trophy.

We also need a new stage which has mirrors you can use to teleport around the stage or to different places in the game, along with short little cameos of Shadow Kirby and Dark Meta Knight!

This needs to be completely re-done for that new Air Ride game that's bound to happen soon! (Just... let me dream...)

Also, after they finish making this amazing Kirby & The Amazing Mirror remix, they can use it in the beautiful Amazing Mirror remake for the Wii U! (softly cries)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I haven't really been visiting this thread as much cause there's not much going on anymore. I mean, before, we used to have a lot more activity here, with a bunch of posts every day. Now, we only get a couple posts each day. We had some days where we got over five pages, which was really just a regular day. I mean, I just wish that it wasn't so empty here.

cri cri

However, credits to @ Enderman1021 Enderman1021 for keeping up with all those funny posts!

---

EDIT:

---

Still a bit disappointed in the GCO theme. I mean, maybe I'm deaf, but it doesn't even have the GCO theme in it.

then...

theeeeen...

of course, then...

sneak this in for fun...

Of course, I'd also want a new remix that goes through the different themes of Kirby's Adventure's worlds, which would be amazing. A new Meta-Knight remix for all of his different themes, such as his actual theme, Halberd's theme, Heavy Lobster's theme, etc. would be nice for Halberd. I'd also love a Milky Way Wishes remix, haha.

I expect too much in the music department. I just really want the older "pixel-y" music from Kirby games to be remastered and remixed... but I mean, I want every Kirby song to be re-mastered and remixed. They're all incredibly memorable and catchy.

Also, we need a remix of Dyna Blade's different music, especially with Candy Mountain included!

... and every other song included in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror. Being realistic though, I really hope that the remix of Forest/Nature Area is a collection of all the different songs included in Amazing Mirror, such as...

This is so good~!

UFO, let me eat you!

Has this EVER been featured in a Super Smash Bros. game? This is basically Kirby's Underground Theme.

We also need a new stage which has mirrors you can use to teleport around the stage or to different places in the game, along with short little cameos of Shadow Kirby and Dark Meta Knight!

This needs to be completely re-done for that new Air Ride game that's bound to happen soon! (Just... let me dream...)

Also, after they finish making this amazing Kirby & The Amazing Mirror remix, they can use it in the beautiful Amazing Mirror remake for the Wii U! (softly cries)
I think that if Meta Knight got a remixed theme that people would whine about how we will have a total of 4 Ridley themes then. Also, GCO has Green Greens in the majority! This is why I love Butter Building 2, got great tracks!
Also, I'd totally buy a BDee amiibo

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

cri cri

---

EDIT:

---

then...

theeeeen...

of course, then...

sneak this in for fun...

This is so good~!

UFO, let me eat you!

Air Ride is my most wanted remake. It was second until the Ruby and Sapphire remakes were announced.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I know people want an air ride sequel or remake but I don't know that it will ever happen. Sakurai for sure would never come back and finish it.

I like Air Ride but it's a game that could REALLY using fixing. The simplification of the controls was unnecessary, the racing could use some polish, etc. However let's face it, that game was just City Trial mode. I'd say scrap the racing aspect and make it an action game with karts, with more cities, vehicles, online, characters, etc. Expand A LOT on City Trial's ides.

Also sorry I'm not so active either. I kind of lost interest in smash cause it makes me just want a new Kirby game. Now that Rainbow Curse has a date... it won't be out until next year. ;-;

Also I love the music in Amazing Mirror. I really enjoyed that game. I can't believe people complained about the map and getting lost. I personally love exploration and getting lost in games so I enjoyed the hell out of figuring where all the peices were.

If Kirby's Rainbow Curse ain't out until next year I wonder what the wait will be for the next major Kirby power-swallowing game. The one I'm hoping might be that 3D platformer they're considering making... o_o

Last edited:

ChainzDX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7652-4664
I know people want an air ride sequel or remake but I don't know that it will ever happen. Sakurai for sure would never come back and finish it.

I like Air Ride but it's a game that could REALLY using fixing. The simplification of the controls was unnecessary, the racing could use some polish, etc. However let's face it, that game was just City Trial mode. I'd say scrap the racing aspect and make it an action game with karts, with more cities, vehicles, online, characters, etc. Expand A LOT on City Trial's ides.

Also sorry I'm not so active either. I kind of lost interest in smash cause it makes me just want a new Kirby game. Now that Rainbow Curse has a date... it won't be out until next year. ;-;

Also I love the music in Amazing Mirror. I really enjoyed that game. I can't believe people complained about the map and getting lost. I personally love exploration and getting lost in games so I enjoyed the hell out of figuring where all the peices were.

If Kirby's Rainbow Curse ain't out until next year I wonder what the wait will be for the next major Kirby power-swallowing game. The one I'm hoping might be that 3D platformer they're considering making... o_o
Kirby 64 remake (with meta knight) :3

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Kirby 64 remake (with meta knight) :3
I can easily see a remake for k64 happening. It's not my favorite Kirby game. I wasn't into how slow they made Kirby and how limited the moves were (even with the power combo gimmick having potential) but I feel like this is a lot of people's first Kirby game. It was a memorable N64 game and Kirby's first venture in 3D ... sort of.

I'm hoping more for a straight up Kirby 3D platformer kind of like the Mario Galaxy games or something.

FalcoPaunch!121

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5386-9681-7388
I can easily see a remake for k64 happening. It's not my favorite Kirby game. I wasn't into how slow they made Kirby and how limited the moves were (even with the power combo gimmick having potential) but I feel like this is a lot of people's first Kirby game. It was a memorable N64 game and Kirby's first venture in 3D ... sort of.

I'm hoping more for a straight up Kirby 3D platformer kind of like the Mario Galaxy games or something.
Oohh! That would be amazing! Kirby Galaxy for the Wii, DS, Wii U and 3DS!

Top Bottom