• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
If he was a character, it sure would be awkward when Dedede used his side special on him.
Why?
Bandana Dee can murder normal Waddle Dees in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
Also, you know what is awkward?
Toon Link and Link fighting in the Spirit Tracks stage with another Toon Link as the conductor.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Here's an episode of it instead, I think it's right somewhere in the beginning where Dedede and Escargoon give a cookie to Waddle Dee.
Starts at 3:06 I think.
Anybody else think that SPECIFIC Waddle Dee could be our bandanna-wearing friend? He IS wielding a spear, of course.

D

Deleted member

That's creepy. I wonder how Bandana Dee would eat in SSB4.
Anybody else think that SPECIFIC Waddle Dee could be our bandanna-wearing friend? He IS wielding a spear, of course.
Interesting point, but I don't think so. While Bandana Dee existed before the anime, he really didn't become a thing until Kirby Super Star Ultra. If he was popular back then, then I bet that Bandana Dee would of had some major role in the anime.

LF2K

Floor Diver
After watching a few episodes , it seems they've made Bandana Dee a game equivalent to Escargoon. They're both loyal subjects, after all. :p

And if Maddie Blaustein were still alive, I'd say she should've voiced Bandana Dee in SSB4. She voiced Waddle Doo in the anime, and having Bandana Dee have that hilarious New York accent would be great.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
That's creepy. I wonder how Bandana Dee would eat in SSB4.
Press A and the food vanishes, and you see a shiny spiral around the character. Just like every other smash game.

I don't think they'll give complex eating animations.... the most we'll get is a character putting their hand to their mouth or something.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I was arguing against a guy on YouTube, he thinks Bandana Dee would be a waste of slot because he can't do nothing and can't defend himself.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm convinced that the youtube community is worse than the miiverse community.
the difference between youtube and miiverse is that miiverse is actually full of youguns, kids and tweens, with adults and teenagers being a minority there, so they have a weaker mind set then us, so they would want whatever they actually come up with
while youtube acts very much the same, except a majority of them are older, so yes youtube is worse

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So...a few rumours:

King Dedede will be revealed on January 10. The day before Kirby Triple Deluxe is released in Japan.

The Lorr Starcutter is a stage on the Wii U version. It works kind of like Coneria. It's layout and functionality is much different but the basic concept is the same. The background is stunning though. You fly through several locations from Return to Dreamland. You even fly to Another Dimension! Lots of Kirby Air Ride and Kirby's Return to Dreamland music plays on it.

What do you think?

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
So...a few rumours:

King Dedede will be revealed on January 10. The day before Kirby Triple Deluxe is released in Japan.
This is obvious (Well that or January 13) and doesn't prove anything. The other part may or may not happen. In any case it's nothing more than predictions.

D

Deleted member

So...a few rumours:

The Lorr Starcutter is a stage on the Wii U version. It works kind of like Coneria. It's layout and functionality is much different but the basic concept is the same. The background is stunning though. You fly through several locations from Return to Dreamland. You even fly to Another Dimension! Lots of Kirby Air Ride and Kirby's Return to Dreamland music plays on it.

What do you think?
*shrugs*
It could happen. I would love to see the Lorr Starcutter be a stage.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
So...a few rumours:

What do you think?
I think January 10th will be the most important day of the Bandanna Bannermen...unless Meta Knight shows up instead.

Fingers crossed King Dedede isn't flinging Bandanna Dee. He deserves better.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So...a few rumours:

What do you think?
either that or the 9th, but seems possible
and I would love a lorr starcutter stage

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I would rather have king dedede revealed right away then have his reveal delayed, the sooner he's revealed, the sooner we learn the truth, regardless what it is

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm not terribly fond of the title of this thread.
I want to re-emphasize my support, however, Bandana Dee is a cool guy who I played as every time I had more than myself in Return to Dream Land

D

Deleted member

I would rather have king dedede revealed right away then have his reveal delayed, the sooner he's revealed, the sooner we learn the truth, regardless what it is
I know… it's painful. I wanna see if King Dedede is going to throw away Bandana Dee's chances (literally), but I wanna see my second main, Meta Knight, get confirmed. AGH! I wish we could have Meta Knight and King Dedede get confirmed next week!

Top Bottom