• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Funny thing: I used to have dreads till they got cut of and am growing them again.

This just proofs the awesome, magnetic attraction that is Bandana Dee and Impa!

D

Deleted member

GUYS, I JUST GOT DKCR AND $60!!!!!!!!!!

Still not impressive, is it?
I got Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wario World, Wario Land: Shake It!, and a couple of things for my room as well as ordering Bomberman Generation for myself. I already have Super Mario 3D World and I am going to wait to get A Link Between Worlds BTW.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Well, Zelda looks awesome, the next is most likely Dedede, we need to wait a little more.
And don't worry guys, everything will be ok.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well,Zelda looks awesome,the next is most likely Dedede,we need to wait a little more.
And don't worry guys,everything will be ok.
I am nervous for King Dedede's reveal. His reveal will determine Bandana Dee's future in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry.
We need to be positive :bee:
I just really hope that he's playable. My hopes for a playable Bowser Jr. are nearly drained and seeing Bandana Dee not be playable would really make me upset. If Sakurai makes him a part of King Dedede's side special, then I say that it's stupid on his part as he just wasted amazing potential.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I just really hope that he's playable. My hopes for a playable Bowser Jr. are nearly drained and seeing Bandana Dee not be playable would really make me upset. If Sakurai makes him a part of King Dedede's side special, then I say that it's stupid on his part as he just wasted amazing potential.
Or maybe he found a better spear user. :p
Though I think Bandanna Dee would the best one ideally.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So...if Waddle Dee isn't with Dedede (obviously :smirk:), do you think that he will be mega likely? because I don't know, Waddle Dee as an AT doesn't feel well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So...if Waddle Dee isn't with Dedede (obviously :smirk:) ,do you think that he will be mega likely? because I don't know, Waddle Dee as an AT doesn't feel well.
If Meta Knight and King Dedede get confirmed soon and no Bandana Dee pics are shown, Bandana Dee will have the door open to him for Smash more.
Sakurai would be wasting potential if he made Bandana Dee an Assist Trophy or definitely make him a part of King Dedede's side special. Looking at Kirby's Return to Dream Land, it's as if he was designed to be in Smash. The question is, will he make it in? At this point, I think that he has become incredibly likely. Just wait for if King Dedede is digging him a grave and if that doesn't happen, wait for Meta Knight.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
If Meta Knight and King Dedede get confirmed soon and no Bandana Dee pics are shown, Bandana Dee will have the door open to him for Smash more.
Sakurai would be wasting potential if he made Bandana Dee an Assist Trophy or definitely make him a part of King Dedede's side special. Looking at Kirby's Return to Dream Land, it's as if he was designed to be in Smash. The question is, will he make it in? At this point, I think that he has become incredibly likely. Just wait for if King Dedede is digging him a grave and if that doesn't happen, wait for Meta Knight.
:D
Now I'm very hyped for Dedede's reveal XD
I'm really optimistic ...and I hope you (not only you Brawler610, ALL the Bandana Dee supporters) will be optimistic too.

I don't want pessimism in this thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now I'm so hyped for Dedede's reveal XD
I'm really optimistic ...and I hope you (not only you Brawler610,ALL the Bandana Dee supporters) will be optimistic too.

We're just scared Chandelure… we're all scared. :crying:
I'm just more afraid if Snake gets revealed.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So...if Waddle Dee isn't with Dedede (obviously :smirk:) ,do you think that he will be mega likely? because I don't know, Waddle Dee as an AT doesn't feel well.
I think they'll choose someone like Maglor over waddle "bandana" dee as an assist trophy, It just wouldn't feel right, but yes he is incredible likely, if it wasn't for Rosalina he would have been low tiered in my book if there was no bandana on the waddle dee's that King DDD throws, the last roadblock for him is king dedede, if he isn't shown, i'm calling him playable, that's it
Now I'm so hyped for Dedede's reveal XD
I'm really optimistic ...and I hope you (not only you Brawler610,ALL the Bandana Dee supporters) will be optimistic too.

i'm ultra hyped and feeling optimistic . . . but yet worried yes, there is always the chance that we have to think of
that's why i'm pumped yet cautious for what king dedede might bring

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
We're just scared Chandelure… we're all scared. :crying:
I'm just more afraid if Snake gets revealed.
Sorry XD ,but we need to be positive.
I think they'll choose someone like Maglor over waddle "bandana" dee as an assist trophy, It just wouldn't feel right, but yes he is incredible likely, if it wasn't for Rosalina he would have been low tiered in my book if there was no bandana on the waddle dee's that King DDD throws, the last roadblock for him is king dedede, if he isn't shown, i'm calling him playable, that's it.

i'm ultra hyped and feeling optimistic . . . but yet worried yes, there is always the chance that we have to think of
that's why i'm pumped yet cautious for what king dedede might bring
:)
January will be the month of the truth.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wut, come on you guys Dedede won't be throwing bandanna dees in January. You guys shouldn't be worried
:p

As per assist, its knuckle joe returning, maybe prince fluff is a new add.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Wut, come on you guys Dedede won't be throwing bandanna dees in January. You guys shouldn't be worried :p
we shouldn't . . . but yet you can't deny the possibility of it happing, that is the main reason why people are worrying, and it will continue to get worse till we see king dedede in action,
but chandelure is right . . . we need to be positive till the kings return . . .
. . .
Chandelure! post some random waddle "bandana" dee picture to bring back up hype and hope!

D

Deleted member

I think I will be even more sad if King Dedede has his chain grab again. >_> As a Luigi main, seeing King Dedede do that move and you being utterly helpless is absolutely infuriating.
The chain grab is a stab in the back. Bandana Dee being thrown by King Dedede would be a gunshot to the chest.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Spears alone should bring in hype and hope. I really like Bandana Dee cause he'd be so much different from the other lightweight characters because of his spear. His reach and poking game would be great, but couldn't deal with pressure too well. It's basically Kirby + Marth with a longer weapon. And I think it's just an awesome concept, with a deserving character to boot.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am not even the creator of the Impa topic, but I would if I could ;)

Top Bottom