• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
if you must know the character on dedede final smash is the classic bomber enemy

looking good for bandana dee of being one of the missing 5 (just as long as he does not get confirmed as a collectable trophy/assist trophy)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
if you must know the character on dedede final smash is the classic bomber enemy

looking good for bandana dee of being one of the missing 5 (just as long as he does not get confirmed as a collectable trophy/assist trophy)

Not really, Bomber has feet and no string that has to be ignited, it's most likely a reference to Egg Catcher!

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Why do I get the feeling that there is more discussion going on here about Dedede's final smash than there is in the Dedede thread xD

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Guys....do you actually think this may be a hindrance to Bandana Dee?

Now hear me out. I forgot who it was. But someone brought up the fact that Sakurai never adds any content that's past the Kirby games he himself has made. And that the only reason Kirby's ultra sword is his Final Smash is because of Paul Marketing.

Now that King Dedede has a new final smash that is not Masked Dedede, it even pushes that theory even more.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Now hear me out. I forgot who it was. But someone brought up the fact that Sakurai never adds any content that's past the Kirby games he himself has made. And that the only reason Kirby's ultra sword is his Final Smash is because of Paul Marketing.

Now that King Dedede has a new final smash that is not Masked Dedede, it even pushes that theory even more.
Not really, when did DDD use the Jet Hammer?

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman

Not really, Masked Dedede and Bandana Dee both originated from Kirby Super Star, which Sakurai Himself made

EDIT: no wait, sorry I was mistaken. Masked Dedede was only in Ultra. still doesn't change that bandana dee was in megaton punch in the original Super Star

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Dedede's new Final Smash definitely bodes well for Bandanna Dee! However, I wouldn't be too sure he is in. It could be due to technical limitations, or Smash Run.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, a few things: What is the name of King DDD's final smash?:confused: Also, I personally think this also bodes well for B.D.:). And again, you know I thought maybe this could mean a Masked DDD alt.? That would be freakin' awesome!!!!!:colorful:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
I'm so happy right now. Bandana Dee stands an even bigger chance now.

His only major threats are...

A) Replacing the Waddle Dee in King Dedede's Victory Pose.
B) Assist Trophy
C) Collectable Trophy

He can't be a Smash Run Enemy, because we have Parasol Dees. He doesn't fit as a Boss or Stage Hazard.

On a side note....my Waddle Dee plush arrived! He's so cuddly~

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm so happy right now. Bandana Dee stands an even bigger chance now.

His only major threats are...

A) Replacing the Waddle Dee in King Dedede's Victory Pose.
B) Assist Trophy
C) Collectable Trophy

He can't be a Smash Run Enemy, because we have Parasol Dees. He doesn't fit as a Boss or Stage Hazard.

On a side note....my Waddle Dee plush arrived! He's so cuddly~
Pics so we all get to go "D'aaaaaah, how adorable" or it will cease to exist

D

Deleted member

I just completed Rtdl and i just gotta say i support I Have Been lurking for long time

Last edited by a moderator:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

Well, as the OP says, Sakurai even TWEETED a pic of Kirby, Dedede, Metaknight, and Bandana Dee, so he might be past that whole 'Only stuff from my Kirby game.' thing.

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
I'm confused on Dedede's new final smash, but if it doesn't include waddle dees then I like it.

Something I just drew on Miiverse :p

Top Bottom