• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
Guys , this is an important discussion: what will Bandana Dee's title card be? I was thinking Bandana Dee strikes spear into your hearts , but IdK really.
Waddle's in would be my guess if they just call him bandana dee
but theres so many options with "point" and "spear" i honestly i have no clue

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Shame, no reveal announced so far, but I'm sure we will get a reveal next week though, Meta Knight's banner was taken down
Sakurai's getting to the point where he can't keep posting fluff anymore, I'm sure he'll post someone interesting next week.

Guys , this is an important discussion: what will Bandana Dee's title card be? I was thinking Bandana Dee strikes spear into your hearts , but IdK really.
Hmm.... I really like this phrase on this fanart:

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I find the lack of a general direct disturbing unless we get something next week I'm going to go buy a new 3ds game I cant wait for any new announcements I need to keep my self busy.

D

Deleted member

I have a bad feeling about Monday :c Sakurai, surprise me, but this time, pleasantly :colorful:
Edit: Bad feeling about AT Monday

Last edited by a moderator:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Don't even put that out there, we just get a Kirby AT I can't see us getting a second one within a week.
Good point! Maybe we'll get a smash direct announcement on Monday?And then the direct will reveal Bandana Dee and Ridley (that way I can mock two detracting teams at once :laugh: ).
Eh, I can hope. :p

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Apparently King Dedede only has the Waddle Dees as servants because he feeds them. So if we go by that logic, doesn't that mean they've been under Magolor and Taranza's control? After all, I doubt Dedede's own servants would attack him.

This also makes me wonder.. What about Bandana Dee? Does he get fed more than the rest or something? He clearly doesn't seem to have any problem when attacking them in Return to Dreamland, either. And he's developed his own personality so he doesn't act like a robot unlike most other Waddle Dees.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
This also makes me wonder.. What about Bandana Dee? Does he get fed more than the rest or something? He clearly doesn't seem to have any problem when attacking them in Return to Dreamland, either. And he's developed his own personality so he doesn't act like a robot unlike most other Waddle Dees.
Guess Bandana Dee is just smarter or something.
Wait, why are you questioning the awesomeness of the Bandana Dee!? :laugh:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Apparently King Dedede only has the Waddle Dees as servants because he feeds them. So if we go by that logic, doesn't that mean they've been under Magolor and Taranza's control? After all, I doubt Dedede's own servants would attack him.

Bandana Dee actually has a loyalty to King Dedede. Meaning he has reasons for following him other than food. There's admiration and maybe even pride in his position. He's cool.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

He is probably the Waddle Dee from Kirby 64. And that's why King Dedede and Bandana Dee are close. Because BD was the one who convinced DDD to join them in 64.

Top Bottom