• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

IronFish

Smash Ace
I just realized something: Most fan bases for a character getting in smash act like the character that they want in smash. Think about it. We're often praised for being humble and kind like Bandana Dee, yet fierce and loyal to the Dee. K.Rool and Ridley fans tend to be loud, big, and prominent, and the characters that they support are too. The Ray Man fan base tends to be a little iffy about his inclusion yet silly and wacky like Rayman himself, and the Sceptile supporters are somewhat quiet and stealthy like Sceptile.

*Raises Spear* WE ARE BANDANA DEE
Well, I'm really closer to Robin, as he was my most wanted, but screw it! I shall be a hybrid of both characters!

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I just realized something: Most fan bases for a character getting in smash act like the character that they want in smash. Think about it. We're often praised for being humble and kind like Bandana Dee, yet fierce and loyal to the Dee. K.Rool and Ridley fans tend to be loud, big, and prominent, and the characters that they support are too. The Ray Man fan base tends to be a little iffy about his inclusion yet silly and wacky like Rayman himself, and the Sceptile supporters are somewhat quiet and stealthy like Sceptile.

We are Bandana Dee, and we will have Bandana Dee. We raise our spears in the name of Bandana Dee. *raises spear*

Also, our battle cry should be
“This is Dreamland!”

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

This can be our theme song.

Maybe this one instead?

You decide!

EDIT: GUYS HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING I WANT TO POST MORE STUFF BUT I CAN'T WITHOUT DOUBLE POST :4kirby:

EDIT2: GUYS PLEASE OMG IM DYING

EDIT3: REALLY GUYS PLEASE IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE

EDIT4: WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS DOING THATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BANDANA DEE

EDIT5: IF YOU GUYS DONT HURRY UP ZERO IS GOING TO EAT ME

EDIT6: OH GOD GUYS PLEASE HIS EYE IS GROSS HELP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This can be our theme song.

Maybe this one instead?

You decide!

EDIT: GUYS HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING I WANT TO POST MORE STUFF BUT I CAN'T WITHOUT DOUBLE POST :4kirby:

EDIT2: GUYS PLEASE OMG IM DYING

EDIT3: REALLY GUYS PLEASE IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE

EDIT4: WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS DOING THATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BANDANA DEE

EDIT5: IF YOU GUYS DONT HURRY UP ZERO IS GOING TO EAT ME
Guys I figured something out: Bandana Dee has a blue bandana. Kirby doesn't get a blue bandana for any of his hats. Bandana Dee confirmed to not be a generic Kirby rip-off :awesome: Oh yeah, you can post now @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice

That's true! I suppose I also count for Palutena, who I also supported. With how everything is coming to a close as far as characters, does anyone else feel like it's like one of those reality shows with the deconfirmations being like contestants being eliminated! Does anyone agree?

*Raises Spear* WE WILL SUPPORT THE DEE UNTIL THE END!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I just want time to go faster so I can know the truth of what will be in Smash sooner. I really would like Bandana Dee but I don't know.

I don't want to bring people's hopes down by talking about Sakurai not liking new Kirby games because he doesn't work on them but it does seem to influence some of what shows up in past smash so it's worth thinking about.

However we must keep in mind how that all broke with this new smash. For the FIRST time ever, a Kirby element from a Kirby game Sakurai DID NOT work on, has appeared. We have Kirby's new Final Smash.

ALSO consider this. The fact that most of the final smashes were not changed. Probably because the bulk of them fit their character and that was fine. However Sakurai felt the need to change Kirby's Final Smash specifically with a few handful of characters. He went out of his way to do that and to change it into Ultra Sword....

So this feels positive.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
I just want time to go faster so I can know the truth of what will be in Smash sooner. I really would like Bandana Dee but I don't know.

I don't want to bring people's hopes down by talking about Sakurai not liking new Kirby games because he doesn't work on them but it does seem to influence some of what shows up in past smash so it's worth thinking about.

However we must keep in mind how that all broke with this new smash. For the FIRST time ever, a Kirby element from a Kirby game Sakurai DID NOT work on, has appeared. We have Kirby's new Final Smash.

ALSO consider this. The fact that most of the final smashes were not changed. Probably because the bulk of them fit their character and that was fine. However Sakurai felt the need to change Kirby's Final Smash specifically with a few handful of characters. He went out of his way to do that and to change it into Ultra Sword....

So this feels positive.
Bandana Dee is a character FROM sakurai's time working at HAL, but he didn't make it a main character. Even on the Kirby 20th anniversary, he posted a picture on twitter with the four RtDL protagonists on it. i think sakurai likes the character, as it is his character, but he wasn't the one to put all the effort into him.

Dr.Turtle

Smash Cadet
I figure I should show myself since we're so close to finding out the Dee's fate...

Anyway, Bandana Dee is my most wanted, and I'm actually pretty confident that he'll get in.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
OH MY GOD UGH

YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING UP KIRBYS FINAL SMASH BEING THE ONLY ELEMENT FROM A GAME HE DIDN'T WORK IN BEING REPPED

BUT JUST LIKE

theres so much more

SO MUCH MORE

okay im spending the next week finishing this stuff up because its so hard to look at this

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Um, what is it?

I'll be getting all my research into a collection tomorrow morning and start writing everything up in the afternoon and possibly night. It may take a while, but it'll be worth it.

Also, I'll be getting this soon~

Last edited:

Servine

Smash Cadet
I know you guys don't want to talk about the leak anymore, but my biggest question about the leak is this- How does the leaker know about the future character DLC (Lucas, Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers and Chorus Boys)? It baffles me, honestly.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I know you guys don't want to talk about the leak anymore, but my biggest question about the leak is this- How does the leaker know about the future character DLC (Lucas, Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers and Chorus Boys)? It baffles me, honestly.
I'm pretty sure that the DLC thing may be confirmed fake, if not then IDK. There's so many theories that the leaker could be a Nintendo rep, ERSB worker...
Also, what will you guys do if Bandana Dee's confirmed? Me probably:
http://i.imgur.com/LfINX.gif
:laugh:
And then maybe some 'I told you so.' to those '100% sure Bandana Dee won't come.' people. :laugh:

Servine

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure that the DLC thing may be confirmed fake, if not then IDK. There's so many theories that the leaker could be a Nintendo rep, ERSB worker...
Also, what will you guys do if Bandana Dee's confirmed? Me probably:
http://i.imgur.com/LfINX.gif
:laugh:
And then maybe some 'I told you so.' to those '100% sure Bandana Dee won't come.' people. :laugh:
Hey now, let's not get too cocky. We've still got 20~ days and plenty of leaks to go before Smash 3DS comes out.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Sorry haven't been here in awhile (again :p ).
What'd I miss?
At first we got all hyped and created a motto and shizz, and then we got the disconfirmation. So we are waiting on ssb5...
I'm guessing it's the FAKE leak somehow...

I mean seriously can we just forget about it?
I was just trying to fake out @ SS-bros14 SS-bros14 , wasn't talking about the leak xD

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
OH MY GOD UGH

YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING UP KIRBYS FINAL SMASH BEING THE ONLY ELEMENT FROM A GAME HE DIDN'T WORK IN BEING REPPED

BUT JUST LIKE

there's so much more

SO MUCH MORE

okay im spending the next week finishing this stuff up because its so hard to look at this
So much more? Elaborate. Cause a lot of the Kirby stuff and even smash stuff has vibes and elements from his Kirby games. I only know the the music from the various games but I don't really count that, personally. Even Sakurai couldn't exclude something like the tunes spanning all the games.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
What do you guys means by late update? I see that today's potd update has been up and interesting. What's he late on that people are speculating this?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What do you guys means by late update? I see that today's potd update has been up and interesting. What's he late on that people are speculating this?
it's that it was only uploaded a few hours ago, PoTD's are pretty much never this late, the only time it was this late was when a Robin trailer was announced 4 hours later, it's only a theory

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
Guys , this is an important discussion: what will Bandana Dee's title card be? I was thinking Bandana Dee strikes spear into your hearts , but IdK really.

Top Bottom