• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Miiverse again?
Of course. I can't even go there anymore. It's all trolls, Ridley and Mewtwo fanboys, people asking for impossible characters, inappropriate drawings, and other dumb stuff. With some rare logic and good drawing

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Of course. I can't even go there anymore. It's all trolls, Ridley and Mewtwo fanboys, people asking for impossible characters, inappropriate drawings, and other dumb stuff. With some rare logic and good drawing
Kids these days(No, 16 isn't a kid). But to be honest, Ridley is somehow fittingly the most talked about when it comes to smash, and from what I heard, Sakurai stated he had plans for Mewtwo. Don't quote me on that, I only heard about that one

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Kids these days(No, 16 isn't a kid). But to be honest, Ridley is somehow fittingly the most talked about when it comes to smash, and from what I heard, Sakurai stated he had plans for Mewtwo. Don't quote me on that, I only heard about that one
But it gets old when every other comment is either Ridley, Mewtwo, Goku, or Shrek

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
But it gets old when every other comment is either Ridley, Mewtwo, Goku, or Shrek
It does get old, but Ridley stuff will only end after he gets a place as a playable character, Mewtwo will probably never end as how he got cut due to time constraints, Shrek was only used as a joke for the Shrek is love Shrek is life crap, and Goku...Maybe they could put the Yuyuki Goku to piss them off!

D

Deleted member

Sakurai stated at E3 2013 that he was "Thinking about it" when somebody asked him if Mewtwo was playable. Hopefully he was thinking about the Dee's awesome moveset too :cool:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
It does get old, but Ridley stuff will only end after he gets a place as a playable character, Mewtwo will probably never end as how he got cut due to time constraints, Shrek was only used as a joke for the Shrek is love Shrek is life crap, and Goku...Maybe they could put the Yuyuki Goku to piss them off!
I know all that. Also even though I have no idea who Yuyuki Goku is, I want him just for that reason.
Sakurai stated at E3 2013 that he was "Thinking about it" when somebody asked him if Mewtwo was playable. Hopefully he was thinking about the Dee's awesome moveset too :cool:
Hopefully he was

D

Deleted member

Heard you talkin' Miiverse round here boy!
Hahaha! I remember when I made this!

Anyways, this wait is a bit agonizing for me as a Kirby fan. I really want to see the series get more content outside of a few items, Brawl's 3 returning, and a returning stage. Kirby is far more deserving than just simply this. I am not as confident as you guys are in Bandana Dee, but I am really hopeful towards his inclusion.
Also, these Goombario comparisons make me sad since they don't make any sense. Why compare a brand new star of the series with a character who only co-starred in one game?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Hahaha! I remember when I made this!

Anyways, this wait is a bit agonizing for me as a Kirby fan. I really want to see the series get more content outside of a few items, Brawl's 3 returning, and a returning stage. Kirby is far more deserving than just simply this. I am not as confident as you guys are in Bandana Dee, but I am really hopeful towards his inclusion.
Also, these Goombario comparisons make me sad since they don't make any sense. Why compare a brand new star of the series with a character who only co-starred in one game?
Goombigots just think BDee isn't important to the games, and MK been revealed to return actually boosts his chances as he IS part of the main four, can't let mean old FE get more reps than your child Sakurai!

D

Deleted member

Meta Knight was confirmed today. His mask was worn by a Mii earlier. The imposter had an accomplice who impersonated Samus. Samus has a Zero Suit. Zero Suit Samus wears blue with dark blue touch ups. Bandana Dee has a dark blue bandana. Bandana Dee confirmed. :troll:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I couldn't really care what Miiverse or gamefaqs has to say regarding characters. I don't hang out at such places and they're usually filled with LOADS of kids who want all sorts of odd requests so it's not really my scene. Just weird places.

I can't imagine them being well informed regarding Bandana Dee so whatever.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, with B.D. being within our grasp, what kind of voice actor do you think he'd have? I'd suggest either he be silent, be voiced by Sakurai's wife:troll:, or be voiced by (and this is my personal idea,) Brina Palencia, voice of Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece and Chiaotzu and Puar in Dragon Ball Z Kai.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Hey guys, with B.D. being within our grasp, what kind of voice actor do you think he'd have? I'd suggest either he be silent, be voiced by Sakurai's wife:troll:, or be voiced by (and this is my personal idea,) Brina Palencia, voice of Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece and Chiaotzu and Puar in Dragon Ball Z Kai.
I think silent is the way to go, with traditional Kirby sound effects

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I don't think he should make a sound honestly.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Could you link me to the article that states this?

Meta Knight was confirmed today. His mask was worn by a Mii earlier. The imposter had an accomplice who impersonated Samus. Samus has a Zero Suit. Zero Suit Samus wears blue with dark blue touch ups. Bandana Dee has a dark blue bandana. Bandana Dee confirmed. :troll:
Don't forget that Meta Knight has a blue body. :troll:

I think he either should silent, voiced by Makiko Ohmoto (kirby's voice actor) or second best situation, Sakurai's wife. :troll:

I feel like Bandana Dee has a lot of potential to be released this week or next week, this to week to follow up with Meta Knight or next week to be more unpredictable. Either way, we're nearing the end and I'm ready to fight for him as Dee-L-C if he's not in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom