• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
my bad this forum does something different than most normal code here, in the first bracket just add =youtube to it

media=youtube

im sure nobody will mind if i help a fellow fan out =P it is for the good of linking something on topic after all

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
i
I don't have the waddle dee hat or anything, so I have to rely on the Metroid hat...Actually, that would be pretty awesome
i dont either =\ i'll have to grind for it.

also, i may have solved the mystery, try editing to the link so it's only the watch url from youtube, press "reply" to billy's reply where he has the video and you can see how to set up the url :3

LF2K

Floor Diver
The Miiverse Smash community is a twisted mess of stupidity and perversion. You think all the people still requesting characters with 4 weeks left know what they're talking about?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
The Miiverse Smash community is a twisted mess of stupidity and perversion. You think all the people still requesting characters with 4 weeks left know what they're talking about?
I know they're usually not, 'intelligent', I just told you guys to hear your guys feedback. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I've decided to make an account to show my support for the Dee after stalking reading this thread since February. Here's a pic I took of our favorite Pink Puffball playing with Bandana Dee in the secret ending. He's the only character with a KSSU styled sprite besides Kirby. I think I'm on to something here... :smirk:

Edit: Is a picture like this in the OP? If not, @ Chandeelure Chandeelure might want to consider adding it in :colorful:

Edit 2: On the bottom: Bosses. On the top: Playable characters. On the left: Veteran Character/Veteran Boss. On the right: New Character/New Boss. This feels important somehow...

Last edited by a moderator:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I've decided to make an account to show my support for the Dee after stalking reading this thread since February. Here's a pic I took of our favorite Pink Puffball playing with Bandana Dee in the secret ending. He's the only character with a KSSU styled sprite besides Kirby. I think I'm on to something here... :smirk:
Maybe. It's clear Bandana Dee is becoming more important in the Kirby series...

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Plus Miiverse is so disrespectful. They're saying things like “Robin Williams for Smash” after the guy died. Those kinds of comments are cringe worthy
Thanks! We could always use more supporters :kirby:

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
Ah, thanks! cx

Now that I think about it, we might get all streetpass hats. Most of the ones we've seen were from Streetpass :O
I wish I I knew how to get hats...........
it's not all bad......I posted something on miiverse and there were actually some really smart people. But still, yeah........ I get some requests,like Amy Rose or Sceptile.... But Albert Wesker? Master Chuef? A CALL OF DUTY GUY?????? Really???????

D

Deleted member

If Bandana Dee's Streetpass hat gets in the game for Miis I might have to buy those extra Streetpass games :laugh:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wish I I knew how to get hats...........

it's not all bad......I posted something on miiverse and there were actually some really smart people. But still, yeah........ I get some requests,like Amy Rose or Sceptile.... But Albert Wesker? Master Chuef? A CALL OF DUTY GUY?????? Really???????
Beat Find Mii/Streetpass quest. Miiversians can be stupid, the only one of those that have any chance is Sceptile who isn't likely, but hey, BDee needs some personal space, especially if Ghirahim is a newcomer, then there are 3 tounge masters out for his blood

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
Beat Find Mii/Streetpass quest. Miiversians can be stupid, the only one of those that have any chance is Sceptile who isn't likely, but hey, BDee needs some personal space, especially if Ghirahim is a newcomer, then there are 3 tounge masters out for his blood
Oh ok thanks! I kinda wish other Sonic characters DID have a chance because I love them.
Back on topic, Do you think Bandana Dee would be more of a heavy hitting or a quick lots of combos type of character?

D

Deleted member

Quick Combos, using his spear like Marth's tipper, while thrusting. High Risk / High Reward since the sweet spot should be really satisfying on most, if not all of his spear moves

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
So, apparently on a different forum, I was “spamming Bandana Dee” because I was talking aout how much I wanted him. Don't care, I'm gonna support him until the end.

D

Deleted member

@ Chandeelure Chandeelure Thanks for adding in my picture to the OP.

How about a Villains trailer when the Villains beat up their heroes, and Bandana Dee, Meta Knight, Kirby, and King Dedede arrive on a Warpstar to save the day?

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Guys, is it bad that I've been this support thread for four months despite having played neither Kirby's Return to Dream Land nor Kirby: Triple Deluxe?

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Bandana Waddle Dee confirmed for..... being a wearable hat for Mii Fighter.

Guys, is it bad that I've been this support thread for four months despite having played neither Kirby's Return to Dream Land nor Kirby: Triple Deluxe?
YES please play those games pronto :D They are amazing. (especially Triple Deluxe. It's sooooooo good.)

Last edited by a moderator:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
You haven't played EITHER?
GET OUT! :laugh:
JK, it's fine. I haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening yet wanted Chrom and Robin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't played Return to Dreamland (because its so expensive nowadays :mad088:! Seriously, its like 70-90 dollars on Amazon!), but I've really enjoy Triple Deluxe (almost 3 100%ed files)

D

Deleted member

What a beautiful thing to read
Thanks! I've 100%ed file 1, and need various normal keychains in file 3. As for file 2, I need to get some rare keychains and normal ones. I wouldn't have beaten it if it wasn't for the Dee's heal items.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Hey, look! More proof that Bandana Dee's a main character!

He shows up in the background with the other two main characters, Meta Knight and Dedede.

He also shows up at the end. For anyone to think he's not a main character now is absurd. I mean, I thought that the statue from Triple Deluxe was enough, but now there's this.

Fun Fact: Meta Knight is doing his recovery from Brawl.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hey, look! More proof that Bandana Dee's a main character!

He shows up in the background with the other two main characters, Meta Knight and Dedede.

He also shows up at the end. For anyone to think he's not a main character now is absurd. I mean, I thought that the statue from Triple Deluxe was enough, but now there's this.

Fun Fact: Meta Knight is doing his recovery from Brawl.
Man, that's a beautiful credits sequence. I never got the collection so this is my first time seeing it.

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
You haven't played EITHER?
GET OUT! :laugh:
JK, it's fine. I haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening yet wanted Chrom and Robin.
Glad to see I'm not alone as to not having played either game. I would try to get RTDL but I have 3-5 games coming out soon I still need to get. In fact., I wanted Palutena despite never trying KIU either.

Top Bottom