• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

LF2K

Floor Diver
His "voice" could be like Mega Man's, and just be sound effects from the Kirby games. :p

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Troy Baker, that way Waddle Dee would instantly be nominated for having the best voice actor in vgx next year.

D

Deleted member

Arnold Schwarzenegger should be the voice actor for Bandana Dee because why not?

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Definetley expecting triple deluxe details tommorow. (And maybe DDD confirmation? or even bandana dee?)

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Definetley expecting triple deluxe details tommorow. (And maybe DDD confirmation? or even bandana dee?)
Yeah, I think Triple Deluxe information is pretty likely, and a Dedede reveal would be cool.
Bandana Dee revealed as a playable character... that would be the best day of my life.
And thanks for the support!

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Am starting to like Bandana Dee more and more actually thanks to you Chandelure.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
How will Bandana Dee deal with Villager's axe though? This will definitely be his hardest matchup!

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So ... Rosalina! :D
I think this is proof that a "playable character that was added for the sake of have another playable character and is not important like the others" can be a newcomer in SSB.
I think this raises a liiiittle Waddle Dee's chances XD

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So...Rosalina reveal! :D
I think this is proof that a "playable character that was added for the sake of have another playable character and is not important like the others" can be a newcomer in SSB.
I think this raises a liiiittle Waddle Dee's chances XD
i agree too.
but this also shows that sakurai is going for out of the field picks.
he could have chosen front liners like toad or bowser Jr. and maybe even waluigi because hey these guys are the most seen choices. but instead he went for someone like rosalina, which was someone who was under the radar. but yet was an important character with moveset potential. which means we can expect other characters like this. and i'm pretty sure you all know where i'm going with this :smirk:

D

Deleted member

i agree too.
but this also shows that sakurai is going for out of the field picks.
he could have chosen front liners like toad or bowser Jr. and maybe even waluigi because hey these guys are the most seen choices. but instead he went for someone like rosalina, which was someone who was under the radar. but yet was an important character with moveset potential. which means we can expect other characters like this. and i'm pretty sure you all know where i'm going with this :smirk:
Dark Pit Shatters into Battle!

I'm actually thinking that Bandana Dee's chances are raised thanks to Rosalina… and I actually hope that this helps out Ghirahim's chances.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Dark Pit Shatters into Battle!

I'm actually thinking that Bandana Dee's chances are raised thanks to Rosalina… and I actually hope that this helps out Ghirahim's chances.
. . .
. . .
i can't tell if your mocking me because of i support dark pit, or that dark pit follows about what i said above
well though anyway yes his chances increasethats for sure
don't know about ghirahim though, the difference between him and rosalina is that rosalina keeps appearing and becoming more important. ghirahim on the other hand looks like a one time thing. (sadly)

D

Deleted member

. . .
. . .
i can't tell if your mocking me because of i support dark pit, or that dark pit follows about what i said above
well though anyway yes his chances increasethats for sure
don't know about ghirahim though, the difference between him and rosalina is that rosalina keeps appearing and becoming more important. ghirahim on the other hand looks like a one time thing. (sadly)
I wasn't mocking you! I just knew who you were talking about. Hahaha! I guess it increases his chances, though I think he will be an alt. costume for Pit.

I think it slightly raises Ghirahim's chances thanks to Rosalina getting in the game. Not by a whole lot, but still kinda significant. I'm sure that he will at least be considered when Ghirahim is Japan's most wanted Zelda newcomer.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I wasn't mocking you! I just knew who you were talking about. Hahaha! I guess it increases his chances, though I think he will be an alt. costume for Pit.
. . .
. . .
I was talking about bandana dee though . . .
though I don't really think it will increase his chances since alt. costumes are confirmed, and well . . . he's one of the best options for that, though I will be happy with that outcome, just as long as I can play as dark pit i'm happy:awesome:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I'm pretty sure we will have a Kirby veteran in January.
Also...Bandana Dee appears in the page of Kirby Triple Deluxe, but Meta Knight isn't in it.
Bandana Dee confirmed!

Last edited:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If you look at the other three Kirby characters in KRTDL, they're moves play a lot like their Smash incarnations, so translating WD's moves into Smash shouldn't be hard.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
If you look at the other three Kirby characters in KRTDL, they're moves play a lot like their Smash incarnations, so translating WD's moves into Smash shouldn't be hard.
Yes, that's true.
Waddle Dee has a lot of his moves defined and a model similar to Kirby so, IMO is an easy character to develop.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
There's a lot of things they could use in his moveset besides his spear. Parasol guard, anyone?
And who knows, maybe they'll finally confirme Bandana Dee was in Kirby 64 by making one of his taunts make him toss a Crystal Shard around.

Top Bottom