• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Morbi

Scavenger
fair enough, I was only stating that someone has gotten promoted to playable status before . . .

I don't think sakurai's modesty will turn him into a assist trophy, like we all said before most likely if sakurai's modesty plays a role, he'll be thrown by king dedede . . . or something to do with his final smash . . . I don't know

actally we were talking aobut if the waddle dee he throws is wearing the bandana, therefore making it that he is throwing bandana dee, thus making him share the same fate as toad.

View attachment 4973
Yes, I get it, you are just asserting that a precedent exists.

That is true, I feel as though assist trophies are the next best thing. So a great choice for an assist trophy might be a potential playable character (as opposed to riff raff).

That would be hilarious and depressing at the same time.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
fair enough, I was only stating that someone has gotten promoted to playable status before . . .

I don't think sakurai's modesty will turn him into a assist trophy, like we all said before most likely if sakurai's modesty plays a role, he'll be thrown by king dedede . . . or something to do with his final smash . . . I don't know

actally we were talking aobut if the waddle dee he throws is wearing the bandana, therefore making it that he is throwing bandana dee, thus making him share the same fate as toad.

View attachment 4973
I think he's one of the more easier characters to deconfirm simply by confirming King Dedede and having a screenshot of him throwing Bandanna Dee.
I like Bandanna Dee though, Chandelure convinced me enough that Bandanna Dee is the best spear user than all the FE lords. :awesome:

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
first things first, can someone explain something to me why bandana dee has a chance to become a assist trophy?
Because he is excellent material for a joke AT.
He could punch you, spear you or just walk away and dance... again, something he could do as a part of DDD moveset, but the possibility is there.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So I'm 90% sure that tomorrow we will have a reveal.
It's probably Zelda, but I hope it's Dedede, I need to know if Bandana Dee is part of his moveset.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
So I'm 90% sure that tomorrow we will have a reveal.
It's probably Zelda,but I hope for Dedede,I need to know if Bandana Dee is part of his moveset.
By saying this, you are possibly jinxing a reveal. XD

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I dont really see a new kirby rep this time.
DDD could be the only chance bandana has, for me, he is not an obstacle, he is hope :dedede:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So your are agree with bandana being a B move? good :dedede:
misinterpreted the pictures meaning mate,
he's telling regular waddle dees to go kill gaston,
bandana dee is no where to be seen,
which In other words, he's emphasizing that normal waddle dees should be a b move, not bandana dee:smirk:
Nunca!
Ya no quiero seguir esta conversación,estoy cansado XD
no te preocupes amigo, él es idiota

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
misinterpreted the pictures meaning mate,
he's telling regular waddle dees to go kill gaston,
bandana dee is no where to be seen,
which In other words, he's emphasizing that normal waddle dees should be a b move, not bandana dee:smirk:
Actually, those arent regular waddle dees, they dont use staffs.
And that doesnt have any sense, escargoon vs bandana is the only fight i could see, why would he kill escargoon to leave a guardian waddle dee gets as a move? there is no relation between them, only hope :dedede:

Nunca!
Pues te comes un noddy y vuelves maña, te espero ;D

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Nunca!
Pues te comes un noddy y vuelves maña, te espero ;D
Y esto a que viene? solo estaba jugando, ni que se fuera a sentir mal por eso xD
Si, mi esta... Bandanna Dee.
pfff yo no me ofendo cuando el postea sus imagenes de bomberman xD
Gracias diseñadores web para traductores en línea

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Guys, I found some new pics of the Triple Deluxe game, and it seems that Bandana Dee will appear in it in some capacity. (I know the pic is puny, but I think we still can recognize our favorite Waddle Dee in the background, just next to the Mii thing...)
DeeTriple Deluxe.jpg

Perhaps does it raises Bandana Dee's chances in the next Smash Bros. :D

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Guys, I found some new pics of the Triple Deluxe game, and it seems that Bandana Dee will appear in it in some capacity. (I know the pic is puny, but I think we still can recognize our favorite Waddle Dee in the background, just next to the Mii thing...)
View attachment 5006
Perhaps does it raises Bandana Dee's chances in the next Smash Bros. :D
:0
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
Thank you for posting this! :D

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
:0
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
Thank you for posting this! :D
Also, today's pic wasn't a reveal. But it gets me thinking...
Boss? Or something bigger? It could be a stage hazard, maybe an assist...

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
@Chandelure
I just HAD to post it here^^.

Anyways, I wonder what he will do in that game. I think he is hanging from the Mii icon or something...

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Also, today's pic wasn't a reveal. But it gets me thinking...
Boss? Or something bigger? It could be a stage hazard, maybe an assist...
I don't know, but is not an AT XD
server was getting an error, couldnt answer earlier.
Is that image something bad? ._.
Bomberman is my second most wanted newcomer.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I don't know,but is not an AT XD
Still, it's a big deal. We're getting some minor reveals, like the Steel Diver item. So many explosives this time around. I WANT MY VETERAN REVEALS!

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
@Chandelure (my non-functional Reply button is annoying as hell >.<)

It sure is good that he appears, but his role in the game may be more or less important. The more it is, the better it would be for a smash inclusion. I mean, If he is just a background character (not likely at all but still), it would not be very good for us...

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure (my non-functional Reply button is annoying as hell >.<)
It sure is good that he appears, but his role in the game may be more or less important. The more it is, the better it would be for a smash inclusion. I mean, If he is just a background character (not likely at all but still), it would not be very good for us...
Stupid reply button XD
Don't worry ,this is something good, not bad :)
Also...where did you find that? XD
I only found this http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/1...-information-about-kirby-triple-deluxe/65493/

Last edited:

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
It sure would be nice. Let's hope the game has Co-op, so Bandana Dee would be playable.

Anyways, it gives us another argument for his inclusion in smash ^^. Which is very cool since he's my second most wanted character in this game (only falling behind Bayonetta) :bee:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
It sure would be nice. Let's hope the game has Co-op, so Waddle Dee would be playable.

Anyways, it gives us another argument for his inclusion in smash ^^. Which is very cool since he's my second most wanted character in this game (only falling behind Bayonetta) :bee:
Co-op with Waddle Dee...ALL OF MY YES!!!
Bayonetta is cool :)

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Is that image something bad? ._.
Bomberman is my second most wanted newcomer.
Of course not xD you are funny, i have no problems with that.

I honestly doubt bandana will be an attack, if any, he will be an AT, but people really tend to think bandana he could end as a b move and its funny xD sakurai is not the kind of guy who doom a character like that, i mean, toad still have a chance.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Nunca!
Y esto a que viene? solo estaba jugando, ni que se fuera a sentir mal por eso xD
Si, mi esta... Bandanna Dee.
pfff yo no me ofendo cuando el postea sus imagenes de bomberman xD
Gracias diseñadores web para traductores en línea
What is this

This is 'murica, people. We speak 'murican here.

:troll:

Edit:
GUESS WHO'S BACK, B**CHES!

Top Bottom