• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Staarih

Smash Master
Well... apparently the rest of the Dream Friends got leaked.

Dark Meta Knight and the Mages are definitely the most unexpected things here (though I didn't think Daroach would actually happen, I saw plenty of people think he was coming).

:094:
Nice! Looking forward to seeing Adeleine and Daroach in particular.

Looks like they're focusing on main games in the series, was kinda hoping for some "side game" representation as well, like Prince Fluff or Elline (maybe Wave 4 lol?)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so that makes dream friends for
dream land 2, dream land 3, fun pack, crystal shards, the amazing mirror, squeak squad, adventure wii, triple deluxe and planet robobot

still a couple main series games left out but i guess they werent as easy to get characters from

D

Deleted member

so that makes dream friends for
dream land 2, dream land 3, fun pack, crystal shards, the amazing mirror, squeak squad, adventure wii, triple deluxe, planet robobot and star allies

still a couple main series games left out but i guess they werent as easy to get characters from
Fixed
Also, the only mainline games that didn't get a dream friend are Dream Land 1 and Adventure (Not counting remakes).
Coming to think of it, there isn't a lot of Kirby's Adventure fanservice in general, is there?

Staarih

Smash Master
Fixed
Also, the only mainline games that didn't get a dream friend are Dream Land 1 and Adventure (Not counting remakes).
Coming to think of it, there isn't a lot of Kirby's Adventure fanservice in general, is there?
The Dream Ally splash cards for Dedede mentions his origins from Dream Land and Meta Knight’s one mentions Adventure, so... I guess that covers it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Dream Ally splash cards for Dedede mentions his origins from Dream Land and Meta Knight’s one mentions Adventure, so... I guess that covers it?[//SPOILER]
They aren't synonymous with those games in particular though, so I wouldn't count that.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
I'm guessing this is the thread now?
Any ways I hope we do get something new in terms of story or at least new adventure mode

Last edited:

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97
Well... apparently the rest of the Dream Friends got leaked.

Dark Meta Knight and the Mages are definitely the most unexpected things here (though I didn't think Daroach would actually happen, I saw plenty of people think he was coming).

:094:
Oh, wow, they're actually bringing back Adeleine? Well, this year is certainly full of classic characters returning... Good to have her back! I had a feeling that Daroach and the others would make it. Dark Meta Knight on the other hand is certainly a surprising Dream Friend... I wouldn't think he'd be one to help Kirby. Hopefully his description will tell us his motive... Kinda sad that there's no Prince Fluff, but I was guessing that he wouldn't make it.

Also, that character lineup could mean that we're getting some good remixes for the final battle in Guest Star mode... (I'm kinda hoping for Miracle Matter and Money Machine.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pls give me remixes for Under my Control, Revenge of the Enemy and Mind in a PROGRAM for Magolor, Taranza and Susie

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Fixed
excuse me for leaving out the actually game itself when referring to past games in the series

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Is it bad that while I'm super excited for Adeleine, I'm also equally excited just to see what happens in Guest Star when playing with the new characters? Last time we got this neat little projection of a certain place on the floor.
Not Hyperzone.gif

ZeroKDL3.png

I wonder, will the projection change to Dark Star in Wave 2? Either way, it's pretty curious that Hyper Zone is seemingly back somewhere in the universe (You can't really make a projection of something that doesn't exist, can you?) right after Void died, you know, with the whole "It reincarnates/manifests based on how much positive or negative energy it absorbs" thing. It's totally not suspicious or anything.

Inb4 we do get an Dark Star projection in Wave 2 and Zero-Three's lair from the next game gets teased in Wave 3.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I bet he'll be the first out of the few who do get shown at e3
That's a pretty safe bet, I think. If he's in the game, he'll definitely be one of the first ones shown since he's basically one of the most obvious picks for this game, like how they came out with the Inkling freebie right off the bat. They won't be fooling many people by holding him off until release, after all.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
That's a pretty safe bet, I think. If he's in the game, he'll definitely be one of the first ones shown since he's basically one of the most obvious picks for this game, like how they came out with the Inkling freebie right off the bat. They won't be fooling many people by holding him off until release, after all.
if not ill be super disappointed like 10x as much when he didn't get in smash 4 honestly. but if he does I'll get my years worth of sodium at E3 because we know how much people hated him being announced in SSF2.

bipolar-ism is a pain aint it

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I feel like they might hold on to him for a while exactly because he's expected, he might not bring the same overall hype factor at E3 as someone like K. Rool for example, and for E3 you just know they'll bring out the big guns. I'd expect him to be a bit like Little Mac, despite how expected he is he'll be revealed somewhere down the line in regular fashion.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
perhaps that pose he strikes when waiting for an augment in star allies could be his up taunt

Metablaze

Smash Rookie
We already got a bunch of pokemon, mario, and fire emblem characters. It's time for Kirby franchise characters to shine!
Waddle Dee for Me!

Last edited:

DefinitelyNotSascha

Smash Cadet
If he's in, they'll probably show a new batch of Dream Friends in a presentation and right afterward the reveal trailer for Bandana Dee. Similarly to how they did it with the Inklings after showing off the Oct-Expansion DLC.

I also reckon they'd do a similar thing for Captain Toad.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
You know, I've only played 3 Kirby Games. Kirby Air Ride, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kirby Triple Deluxe. But, I will do what I can with his moveset. Also, please add me to the supporters.

Down Smash - Megaton Punch

A-A-A - A multi hitting jab attack with his spear
Side Tilt - Swings spear in front of him
Up Tilt - Spins his Umbrella above him. Also, acts as a shield
Edge Attack - Slams his spear on the ground

Neutral Air - Spins with spear out
Back Air - A backstab with the spear
Down Air - Similar to Toon Link's Down Air

Up Special - Spear Copter - Hits multiple times.
Custom Up Special 1 - Same thing but blows opponents away

It may sound and look kind of bland, but this is all I could think of.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I'm a longtime Kirby fan, so, overall, I'd love to see a new Kirby rep, whichever it is, although Bandana Waddle Dee definitely has the best resume currently, plus he's cute and he's fun to play as in SSF2, so I support.

D

Deleted member

At this point I would just rather take a 1 month nap than wait for any new info on smash... send help
Stay strong! The wait will be worth it when we see Bandana Dee in action!

...Hopefully.

I always have a hard time waiting for June this time of the year. Between E3 and SGDQ, there's simply too much awesomeness packed into June this year! At least I have my drawing and working on my game backlog to keep me busy. Only one more month! Plus a week...D:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I stop getting alerts for some reason........

He may only be my number 2 most wanted, but he's the one I'm really rooting for. Skull Kid and Ridley I want but don't fully expect them. Bandana Dee is the one I'd put money on though. He really has earned his place and has no reason not to be in the game

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
For some reason, I had a dream that I was watching a website with a very credible leak and it had Waddle Dee and Ridley XD

E3 needs to come faster!

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
For some reason, I had a dream that I was watching a website with a very credible leak and it had Waddle Dee and Ridley XD

E3 needs to come faster!
No kidding it's eating away at me.
I'm back to compulsive buying again >_> Some please take my money away from me.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Do you guys think Bandana Dee would be mute?

Sure, he is mute in almost all games, but in Kirby Battle Royale Waddle Dees make little Inkling like sounds.
And in some videos of the official Kirby account in Twitter, he even has a voice.

I would like him with a voice tbh, mute characters kinda lack personality in Smash.

have a doodle
*Readee.

Looks great!

Dragons Kin

Smash Cadet

Sure, he is mute in almost all games, but in Kirby Battle Royale Waddle Dees make little Inkling like sounds.
And in some videos of the official Kirby account in Twitter, he even has a voice.

I would like him with a voice tbh, mute characters kinda lack personality in Smash.
I think if they pull anything from Battle Royale for his moveset they should use his voice. I also think they should give him a voice in general after the apple juice song. It was just too cute.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

*Readee.

Looks great!
i think hes be mute, never picked up on him making noise in battle royale

Top Bottom