• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

WallyPalmer

Smash Journeyman
I'd love if Bandana Dee was revealed sooner rather than later so I could focus on other tirades for Smush. Mostly, I'd just be gushing about Bandee though. The wait is killing me!

D

Deleted member

We'll get news I think patience is key. When their ready to announce something they will. Till then we all just got to hang tight.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
With all these food and taste analogies what symbolizes pineapple pizza
Pyribbit because he's trash. I'm prepared to be attacked for my beliefs

Bandana Dee is a sweet and energizing slice of orange, Kirby is an addicting piece of bubble gum, Meta Knight is a mild-mannered yet tantalizing blueberry, and Dedede is what you eventually spiral down towards after you think about food for too long.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Pyribbit because he's trash. I'm prepared to be attacked for my beliefs

Bandana Dee is a sweet and energizing slice of orange, Kirby is an addicting piece of bubble gum, Meta Knight is a mild-mannered yet tantalizing blueberry, and Dedede is what you eventually spiral down towards after you think about food for too long.
thats true the more i think about food the more i want to rule dreamland

D

Deleted member

Too much junk food names, why couldn't wouldn't one of your levels. Have a healthy food name Kirby? Jokes aside the info will come. Hopefully soon. Till then be mindful of fake leaks, and people who claim, they have info, about the game, when they don't and let's hope. Bandana Dee is arriving in the game.

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
Too much junk food names, why couldn't wouldn't one of your levels. Have a healthy food name Kirby? Jokes aside the info will come. Hopefully soon. Till then be mindful of fake leaks, and people who claim, they have info, about the game, when they don't and let's hope. Bandana Dee is arriving in the game.
Amazing Mirror has Cabbage Cavern, Carrot Castle, Radish Ruins, and Olive Ocean, for what it's worth. :p

D

Deleted member

Don't worry about was only joking, they all sound like great levels. For what it's worth.

All sound good to me.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, when I was playing Star Allies, the stage name that made me hungry wasn't Donut Dome, or Extra Eclair, but rather Sizzlai Moon. Kinda weird huh? I guess it just reminded me of steak sizzling on a grill for some reason...

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Bandana Dee current evidence to being playable:
-Memoryman3, an obsessive Daisy fan, while datamining, found that daisy AND bandana dee were listed as though they had multiple amiibo. Keep in mind it was Daisy that ended up being revealed at E3, and it was an obsessive daisy fan who found the info, which makes bandana dee seem much more possible now than prior to E3.
-Although it's a smaller bit, Waddle Dees seem to be completely absent from dedede's moveset now, and the cage match final smash had BD in the game it came from, though he is notably absent from the FS, and considering how much attention to detail Sakurai has, this really points to the Dee being in.
-Star Allies giving clues like "Is this Dream Friend making a special appearance? This fella was selected to represent the Waddle Dees as they accept their perfect attendance award for the Kirby series. When asked, he said, "Oh, I couldn't!" But he was practicing his spear moves at the time... ". Certainly something to think about in the long run, considering this could flat out be telling us he finally made the cut.

With all of this in mind, I'd say Bandana Dee is the closest thing to a lock we have for Ultimate.

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Foodie fields
Grapefruit groves
Hunger Hills
Icecream Igloos
Juice Jungle
Kiwi kracks
Lemon Lair

WallyPalmer

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Latdrop

Smash Rookie
Hey add me to the list, I love bandana Dee. I know you guys stopped talking about potential spinoffs but I had this great idea I had to share.

The game could be called the legend of Dee, and could be about bandana waddle Dee aquiring his spear and learning to use it while saving DeDeDe. He could be like the legendary chosen Dee who has to rise up and save the kingdom. It would be like a top down Zelda game like ALBW, but would be bandana seen instead of link. He would start of with just jab, but Before or after each dungeon he would learn new moves like spear throw or spear copter that would allow him to fly, or hit enemies at a distance or trigger switches on unreachable ledges. This would replace the different items link has, since he uses boomerangs and bombs,bandana dees moves would just replace items. To expand on the possibilities maybe he could use his parasol as a shield or something. Some mini games could be baseball with a spear, megaton punch, and flagball. In order to become stronger and increase health, he could find gem apples, which he makes into a protein shake, (just like in the song). The final boss could be something like dark matter or something from the mirror world like dark taranza.

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Man I want punch punch bam game to have precious smol borb wielding a pointyboi in it already he heckin E A R N it

Last edited:

ThatRedPlumber

Smash Apprentice
Count me in. Bandana Dee would be a great way to round out the Kirby gang and he honestly feels like the most likely newcomer to me.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Bandana Dee current evidence to being playable:
-Memoryman3, an obsessive Daisy fan, while datamining, found that daisy AND bandana dee were listed as though they had multiple amiibo. Keep in mind it was Daisy that ended up being revealed at E3, and it was an obsessive daisy fan who found the info, which makes bandana dee seem much more possible now than prior to E3.
-Although it's a smaller bit, Waddle Dees seem to be completely absent from dedede's moveset now, and the cage match final smash had BD in the game it came from, though he is notably absent from the FS, and considering how much attention to detail Sakurai has, this really points to the Dee being in.
-Star Allies giving clues like "Is this Dream Friend making a special appearance? This fella was selected to represent the Waddle Dees as they accept their perfect attendance award for the Kirby series. When asked, he said, "Oh, I couldn't!" But he was practicing his spear moves at the time... ". Certainly something to think about in the long run, considering this could flat out be telling us he finally made the cut.

With all of this in mind, I'd say Bandana Dee is the closest thing to a lock we have for Ultimate.
I wouldn't say he's the closest to a lock, but he's definitely up there. King K Rool due to the ballot and a Rhythm Heavem rep due to being planned in Smash 4 and being a new franchise I feel would be the closest. With all of these things pointing to his inclusion though, he'd definitely take 3rd place.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if I'm on the supporters list. If I'm not, I'd like to be there. I might just be blind though

Last edited:

DeeDz

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I am a new BD supporter! Now by all the clever puns here I'm guessing a pun is a pass, right?
well if so... DeEdZ nUtS!!!11!1!!!111!!!1
Nah just kidding that joke has been DEEstroyed by know ;)

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man, I wish they like announced that it's going to be tomorrow, cause I don't wanna wait for three days, haha.

But man, I've gotta keep my expectations low. I want Bandana Dee and K. Rool so much, but I feel like they're going to reveal a character that I'm wholly indifferent to. Well, no matter who it is, this could give us an idea of who's to come, and it's exciting to learn more about the game in general.

Vingag

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bit late to the game, but add me to the list of supporters! I thought we would have gotten confirmation already, but better late(r) than never!

Top Bottom