• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - If cmart's not there or teaming with someone else, sure. But we have to be named Captain Awesome and the Cool Brigade.

Nurok

Smash Lord
im probably most deifnetly coming spring break starts for me ere so ill prob come and me and DOSV sare def gonna place higher i have faith in me and DOSV

Aero

Smash Journeyman
Team Touches You While You Sleep (Aero/Chozen) will be taking this event. :)

Frozen

Smash Lord
cmart - Let's be team Love & Justice!

Btw

For those of you who don't understand this....Bmores Finest was driving home from a tournament (I was driving), and we saw a car with a water propeler looking kind of thing on its rear, so I drove beside it for about a minute with the windows down while everyone in my car (including me)yelled at him to go water mode.

He was freaked the **** out.

cmart

Smash Lord
Hilaxial- It's hard getting a ride around these parts sometimes. Plank is coming somewhat south of there(MICA) to pick me up, and I'm not sure but Nurok might be driving from somewhere a little further north(pikesville). Ask one of them. If worse comes to worse you can attempt public transportation, and see if you can find a bus route there.
In any case you should come play me\vice versa, since MICA isn't that far away.

hilaxial

Smash Cadet
cmart, that sounds good to me. hopefully we'll meet up at umbc and work out some times/locations to play. i'll try Plank, if he can't help me out then I'll take a bus or taxi or something

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Please everyone for the love of Pete bring singles to this. Cause you *******s always bring all these twenties like you're gonna hit a strip joint for some reason, I'm tired of people asking to break twenties and tens for their entrance fee or their money matches. Let's all be prepared when we go to tournaments.

Nurok

Smash Lord
frozen since youre the blackest mother ****er alive come to this **** even if u are on painkillers. BE A MAN

Husband

Smash Lord
I seriously want to do a real crew battle though. TAs best players vs Team Ben.

I guess it would be KM, Greg, Kirbstir and Doll vs Husband, Wife, Oro and Omni.

Wait that puts two peaches on your team, maybe that wouldnt be the best thing for you.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Wouldn't be what we'd do anyway.

Don't try to make TA's team to suite your liking.

;-)

We all know chinesah would destroy all 4 of you. :D

Husband

Smash Lord
hahaha, fine, you guys pick the team and we can just keep doing the match up over and over until you guys finally get a team together that Omni doesnt ****, hahaha

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha, fine, you guys pick the team and we can just keep doing the match up over and over until you guys finally get a team together that Omni doesnt ****, hahaha
ur starting to be annoyingly arrogant again husband! do we have to play in tourney again???

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Kevin owes me a Falco vs Marth Match... has so for the longest.

We shall dance at Pound 2!!

My vs Marth game with falco has gotten quite good.

chillindude829

Smash Master
looking at it from an unbiased view,

TA's best 4 would ****ing DESTROY team ben.

allowing my bias to come into the picture,

i think KM, G-Reg and any other member of TA would beat all 4 members of Team Ben

sorry dudes :(

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Team Ben are some bad mutha ****ers but if TA has KM then it would be one close *** battle, to close to call mabe..

g-regulate

Smash Hero
haha looks like pride will be on the line at this tourney, in MD boundaries. i opened a new md vs va thread for anyone who hasnt seen it. team arlington vs team ben would be a good crew battle at C3, and then MD vs VA should be at the next C3.

Top Bottom