• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

D

Deleted member

I second that. Just an idea, but maybe hold it on Friday starting at 5pm or 4:30? Not sure if more people would come or not, but it also means it doesn't conflict with other Saturday smashfests.
fridays ARE VERY BAD especially since i come up from DE and a lot of others make plans for fri plus work an all......

EEvisu

Smash Lord
*pound* that's cool. Besides.. it wouldn't be fair if Bmore lost their best player in the crew battle to TNR anywayz.. ;)
what are you talking about I'd still be on BMores ^_-
I'm probably holding a fest next Saturday, but at like 7PM-7:30. I'm going to my niece's birthday party I think, which is why it'd start that late.
interesting

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Eh yeah, I wouldn't really wanna hold it Friday any way since I work that Saturday, which means I have to get up early, and these fests usually go on for a while.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah I won't be going to this...seeing how it's Katsucon weekend...EEvisu and Btree you two were asking about a ride there, and right now it looks like I can come through with that, so yeah....let me know if you're going to Katsucon or what, because 2 of my friends that I was going to be driving there with aren't coming now.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I won't be going to this...seeing how it's Katsucon weekend...EEvisu and Btree you two were asking about a ride there, and right now it looks like I can come through with that, so yeah....let me know if you're going to Katsucon or what, because 2 of my friends that I was going to be driving there with aren't coming now.
katsucon??????

when/wheres that???

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen, if this is like a multiple day event (it is right?) and you plan on going back/forth each day, then I'll definitely come with you if it's on Friday and Sunday as well, I've got gas money of course.

Edit - Tru - DC if I'm not mistaken

EEvisu

Smash Lord
no Tru there wont be enough room in the car man :/

Frozen I'll be coming w/ you

cmart

Smash Lord
Btree-I hate to be a *****, but I can only make this if I can crash at your place. Smash till dawn?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Probably 1AM or so. But I can't hold an STD.

Edit: LOL Chris just owned me by posting at the same moment. I understand though, since it's a weekend and the buses are weird, so I'll let you know if you can stay the night. I'll see before the fest comes.

D

Deleted member

POST 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway do you want me to bring a cube?tv? tyrant and foxxx?

D

Deleted member

yo bt you need to find a place to post the other tourny results that got pushed out man

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Start walking now man...you may make it. >_>]

HAY GUYSS THERE'S BEEN A TIME CHANGE

4:30 PM

It may start even earlier, but this is when it's safe to come. If enough people show, there will be a tournament, if not it's just a smashfest.

If you come unannounced, it's always nice to bring a GameCube with you just in case.

Top Bottom