• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bailey Presents: "Brawl Sucks!" - Nanuet, NY - Mar 22, 08

Morlac

Smash Rookie
lol sounds very believable. somehow my proj has to do with entering a smash tourney on that particular day.

Zero Suit -- I haven't said for certain that we won't take you there. Hadn't made up our minds yet. Am I understanding correctly from the info on page 1 of this thread that registration is 11:30-ish but the actual single-man part of the tournament doesn't start until 5? Because that's an awful long time to wait around for folks who are not playing...

Yes, this is uncle George. :p

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I'd be creeped as **** if one of my family members posted on a board towards me... but I guess since he's 12 you are doing a good job on keeping tabs on him, good work that kids family!

Oh, and let him go. These things are life long memories and loads of fun.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
there are mad tournys earlier than this so i guess baily wanted to have one where he isnt competing even though it'd suck i would ****ing laugh my *** off if zenyth had announced a tournament for this date

Bailey

Smash Hero
But Ka-Master you gotta come it isn't that far outta the way...

Also I am getting Brawl and if it has a competitive scene of course I'll be in it but I won't like it lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Bailey, $2 MM ditto's of those five chars you listed earlier, total of $10 dollars.

Falcon
Jigglypuff
Fox
Falco
Marth

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
yeah ill be playing both melee and brawl so... and also how long do you think is this going to last the whole tourament i mean like how many hrs are we looking at here? and is the date 22 bez i hope it is? oh and who the hell the c skick kid any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like who is he and why does he him is like a trap or something lol just wandering

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea a mental handicap people on Smashboards know him as JV. He is just a C-Sticker u can jus run away and camp him lol. Not to mention all combos work on him lol

phish-it

Smash Champion
Finally got my internet connection back after 2 weeks. Can't wait to play all these newcomers in both melee and brawl.

Oh yeah, and I'll be taking Money Matches as well kids. Jump on the opportunity. Bailey? Manalord? Ritz?

Cia

das kwl
is there a way to get to this by metro north?? if so, which station is closest??

I'm considering going to this and I may need a partner.. anyone??

also, I'm accepting money matches in melee and brawl.. anyone??

Top Bottom