• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bailey Presents: "Brawl Sucks!" - Nanuet, NY - Mar 22, 08

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I agree, they **** the bandwith with idiocy.

Hopefully they'd all show up to this tourny and give their money though =)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
This is during my spring break week, so there's a small chance I can make it. Chances are I'll be heading back to school this day though.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Bailey you couldn't possibly schedule this before Brawl comes out could you? Hehe, I want something to do in the mean time.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
I know I can't come here because of its location, but whatever the case, this tournament will inspire me to continue playing Melee. Thanks Bailey.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ya for real mad hype and every1 should come bc brawl will be there too so its not like "omg hav 2 play brawl not melee" so yea LOL hype come to thsi ppl

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I feel so idiotic for asking this but what does a counterpickable stage mean? *sry for my noobish question*
Basically 1st stage is random'ed, then the 2nd stage can be counter picked, and so on for the 3rd game.

Any stage on the list of counterpickable stages may be picked.

If they ban the stage then you can't pick it though.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok thanks, I hope I can go to this tourney. I'll get my *** handed to me but It'll be my first tourney so chances are ill be there.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well turns out i was already doing something that day so i can't make it sadly. I guess my first tournament will be a brawl tourney.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Nope. My mom just became friends with someone she hadnt talked to in months and she said id go to her kids birthday party that day. My mom doesnt feel comfortable saying im sick since we used that excuse before so maybe some other time.

Top Bottom