• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Habits

~rh

Smash Lord
I tend to not pay attention to people if they are talking to me for a long period of time.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Tend to say WHAT?!! But not asking waht, im saying that its so insane its as if i didnt hear you.....

Everyone always repeat themselves when i say what

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
I have a huge procrastination problem. I'll start my homework, lose interest in about 5 minutes and end up on the computer. Sometimes it takes me an hour to finish math homework that would take me 20 minutes.
I tend to not pay attention to people if they are talking to me for a long period of time.
Ryu I do that too. Sometimes it won't even be for a long time, just any time someone's talking to me.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Any smokers?

I main American Spirit Original, with secondaries American Spirit Perique Blend and Kamel Reds.

:p
On my birthday I buy a packet of chocolate pipe tobacco and smoke it.

I used to love the Camel Exotic Blends but I quit smoking [read:buying] cigarettes when they stopped making them.

Every once in a while someone offers me one and they don't sound utterly disgusting.

Amide

Smash Lord
I hold my pencil the wrong way, but in my defense, I have shaky hands.:(

BASEBALLFURIES

Smash Cadet
probably picking my nails. i dont bite them but when i'm bored i'm always just picking them without clippers just to pass the time.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
probably picking my nails. i dont bite them but when i'm bored i'm always just picking them without clippers just to pass the time.
I used to do that, bite them off. But then I'd have some nail left over and it'd be all embedded into my skin. So I'd have to get tweezers/clippers and peel the nail off my skin. It hurt, and it wasn't the prettiest scene.

Don't bite your nails off, folks. It's really not good.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Lately, I've been incredibly pessimistic about everything.

Seriously, if something happens, I seem to instantly jump to the worst possible conclusion every time. Examples:

When I hear a plane go by when I'm sleeping, I think it's some evil Al-qaeda plane, ready to drop a bomb on us, among other things.

every time I feel some disturbance in my body, I instantly take it as "I'm going to ****ing DIE"

When I hear some loud noise outside, it's probably a black hole.

I blame brawl hype.

Pikatwo

Smash Rookie
I dig my nails into my head.
Even at scool when I'm writing, I put my left hand on my head. I make it look like i'm brushing my hair back though.

TheLinkus

Smash Cadet
I crack my knuckles, finger, toes back and neck. Not alot, but sometimes.
I sometimes breath with my mouth open when I sleep, and I get a sore throat.

Ange

Smash Lord
Neh I pick on my nails quite often, like if nothing happens or Im doing something that doesnt require finger/hand movement, I just do it automaticly. Sometimes I even pick a little too much on the skin beside yer nails, causing it to stand bleeding. Im like "Oh crap. |:"

Also I tend to move things up to the last minute, like doing school homework or practicing for something.

By minute I mean days. q_p

Top Bottom