• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back up on wifi. New FC Add me if you want to play

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
Those werent really fun at all, wifi was lagging so bad yesterday I couldnt powershield or move the way i usually do. Also, I was at a melee smashfest all day so i hadnt played any brawl. You were the first person i had played in brawl that night and i was still getting out of the melee link mindset. You gotta stop letting your occasional wins over me go to your head. I also recall 2 & 3 stocking you several times in the lagless matches weve had.
excuses, excuses lol seriously if ya ever in new york i wanna vs u h2h, then ya cant blame lag :psycho: but rly be honest is my link getting better? and btw i had no lag those matches :confused:, and of couse, i accidentily deleted u can u re-add me :chuckle:

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Hey Legan, good games. You've got a very nice Link :)
I actually don't main Link, I play him as a secondary. I just wanted to test him out against someone with a reputation. I never thought of the fsmash being as useful as it is, but now that I know how good it is, I'll be sure to practice it :)
BTW, if you don't remember, my tag was KAi!! I played Link, Ike, Marth, and Captain Falcon.

Legan

Smash Lord
yo Legan, i have never seen any of yo vids if you have any, but from what I hear, your pretty good. if you got any melee vids i'd like to see them. i heard you might be better than Deva. anyway, i'd like to see you on the battlefield-or final destination or wherever
Heres a link to my youtube account. http://youtube.com/user/CoreyBH got some vids up there but ive improved drastically since then. I dont know if im better than Deva but i prefer us not to be compared to one another. Im always up for a new challenge but the FC in your profile doesnt work.

excuses, excuses lol seriously if ya ever in new york i wanna vs u h2h, then ya cant blame lag :psycho: but rly be honest is my link getting better? and btw i had no lag those matches :confused:, and of couse, i accidentily deleted u can u re-add me :chuckle:
Not excuses they're facts son. Honestly, you've improved a greatly in a short period of time so at this rate I wouldnt be surprised if you eventually surpassed me. At this point though your still not there yet.

Hey Legan, good games. You've got a very nice Link :)
I actually don't main Link, I play him as a secondary. I just wanted to test him out against someone with a reputation. I never thought of the fsmash being as useful as it is, but now that I know how good it is, I'll be sure to practice it :)
BTW, if you don't remember, my tag was KAi!! I played Link, Ike, Marth, and Captain Falcon.
Great games man, I liked how your link started to adapt after a few rounds and thats what i like to see. Your marth & Ike completely wrecked my lucario and beat up my link as well. The captain falcon was too good. Well have to play again soon gg's.

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
Hey legan, you gotta let me have a few games. I've been doing this ladder thing with my characters lately and most people can't get past my Link to get to the #1 character XD. I gotta see someone who is awesome at link vs mine so I can see if I am awesome too!

2964-8339-6305

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
o my freakin god, i typed my friend code wrong:dizzy:whooooooooooooops. sorry bout that guys

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey legan, you gotta let me have a few games. I've been doing this ladder thing with my characters lately and most people can't get past my Link to get to the #1 character XD. I gotta see someone who is awesome at link vs mine so I can see if I am awesome too!

2964-8339-6305
No problem, I promised to dedicate this weekend to the to my girl so you wont catch me on till mayb late sunday. I also got finals next week but I still might be around sometime after 5:00.

o my freakin god, i typed my friend code wrong:dizzy:whooooooooooooops. sorry bout that guys
Its cool, I got you added so ill see you in game eventually.

Fireblaze008

Smash Rookie
Hey Legan I made an account just to get some matches with you. Link is my main and is going to stay my main so i need to get some practice in from people better than me. I added you so we''l play when i see you on :)

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
FC:2492-3809-9066

I'm decent but I play with worn out Gamecube controllers so I might not able to play competitively.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Hey Legan where've ya been? =P

I know you want to play with me again. Good matches for sure. Just PM me or whatever if you want. Or if you need my fc again too... I think I still have you registered. I'd have to check.

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey Legan where've ya been? =P

I know you want to play with me again. Good matches for sure. Just PM me or whatever if you want. Or if you need my fc again too... I think I still have you registered. I'd have to check.
You can join my room whenever your up for any matches, If im already brawling then just wait it out, i only play mayb 3 or 4 matches before play someone else.

Great matches today Legan, feel free to point out anything I should improve on.
Good matches forsure, Ill ill give you some pointers in a PM later.
One thing's for sure.... I'm getting closer to beating you

not quite there, but closer! :)
We need to play some more, i havent played you in about 2 weeks so id like to see how much you've improved.

12ain

Smash Rookie
Hey Legan my f code is 3566 1735 0368, looking forward to fighting you and getting some pointers. I was wondering what times are you usually online for Brawl so I can have a quick match with you? Do you have msn messenger so it would be convenient for us to communicate and host matches? Sorry for asking so much i'm just desperate to see how good you are xD

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey Legan my f code is 3566 1735 0368, looking forward to fighting you and getting some pointers. I was wondering what times are you usually online for Brawl so I can have a quick match with you? Do you have msn messenger so it would be convenient for us to communicate and host matches? Sorry for asking so much i'm just desperate to see how good you are xD
lol it's no prob man, as of right now i dont have a wii to play on and i wont have one for another 2 weeks until i move in with my new roomate. Ill be sure to PM you when im able to play again.

King of Blades

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty nooby but i would like to play some good Links.

Added you, FC is by my avatar, current name is KingB.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Those werent really fun at all, wifi was lagging so bad yesterday I couldnt powershield or move the way i usually do. Also, I was at a melee smashfest all day so i hadnt played any brawl. You were the first person i had played in brawl that night and i was still getting out of the melee link mindset. You gotta stop letting your occasional wins over me go to your head. I also recall 2 & 3 stocking you several times in the lagless matches weve had.
Spoken like a true Link warrior. Getting beat or winning through technical diffulcuties doesn't say much about one's skills on the battlefield. It's not a true test of skill.

Force

Smash Apprentice
Ive had a really good time playing link players and id like to play as many as possible.
add me and ill add you :D.

FC:5412-9612-4570 just join my room whenever its up im always down for some matches.
legan watching you and deva and just pondering on the forums more with everyone, i played the other day and some scary stuff started happening. WE MUST PLAY, i have a japanese wii. but my friend has a normal one so one of these days our match is going to happen.

Ademar440

Smash Cadet
Man thanks for going easy on me I felt so defenseless and what did you think about the lag was it that bad? By the way Noir is the name I use in smash

12ain

Smash Rookie
Hey Legan, I know I posted here already, but did you add me since you got a new fc

Corrick

Smash Cadet
Heheh I did alright in a game or two...though I'm pretty sure you were taking it easy on me in those games

I'm relatively new on these boards, but I've played Link since SSB, which, if I read this thread right, entitles me not only to a game or two, but SECKSINGZ. :p My code is... 3136-7657-7309

Anyone on this site is free to add me, and I'll add them back.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
good games, Legan =P
Your Link's a beast lol
I should use jab > u-tilt more
(I'm the dark Link that used the "BooM!" tag <_<)

I'm surprised it wasn't laggy since you're in Michigan and I'm in Canada lol

Top Bottom