• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back up on wifi. New FC Add me if you want to play

I added Link Goron and would like to say..

Legan kicked my ***! Well done, you three stocked me once :p I like to think the other two games were pretty close though!

There were a few moments we used the same move at the same time and I got lucky enough mine went off first, but you pulled some combos I didn't know existed, haha.

And; did you throw that bomb to screw up my tether recovery, or was that a fluke?

Shin; I'MMA TETHER!!1one.
Legan; ..*bomb*
Shin *catch/air dodge* ..****it.

Legan

Smash Lord
good games, Legan =P
Your Link's a beast lol
I should use jab > u-tilt more
(I'm the dark Link that used the "BooM!" tag <_<)

I'm surprised it wasn't laggy since you're in Michigan and I'm in Canada lol
Thanks, and you've got a nice link as well. I also noticed there was barely any lag, we definately gotta play some more soon. Thanks for the good games.

I added Link Goron and would like to say..

Legan kicked my ***! Well done, you three stocked me once :p I like to think the other two games were pretty close though!

There were a few moments we used the same move at the same time and I got lucky enough mine went off first, but you pulled some combos I didn't know existed, haha.

And; did you throw that bomb to screw up my tether recovery, or was that a fluke?

Shin; I'MMA TETHER!!1one.
Legan; ..*bomb*
Shin *catch/air dodge* ..****it.
Lol those were great matches. Yea i had to rofl when the bombed screwed your recovery. It didnt think youd actually catch it. Good game man keepem comin.

GGs Legan. You were amazing on that last match. If you got any pointers they are appreciated.
Oshi, that second set of matches was epic.

Thanks, ill pm you some pointera soon, The matches were definately epic, especially when we mix up the stages with badass music.

I'm not sure what a TREES is, but I think it went AFK in our last brawl o-o;

Great matches, alot of them were **** close, hahah. Sorry about the lag, someone in my genral area was downloading 'stuff'. I think it killed us both a few times. That aside, was great fun and pretty intense.

seriously though, the first time I saw the name "TREES" I thoguht you'd picked Pit to see how I'd do outside a ditto.

Anyway, next time I'll *try* not to make a tool of myself by gettign stuck under the stage.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
3652-0206-8140

Id love to play some link players and improve my Link game

Legan I would love to play you if you would add me. I live in chicago which is not far from michigan so the lag shouldn't be a problem

Silencer~

Smash Cadet
FC: 0430-7990-2734
Ill be willing to play anyone for any contructive criticism towards my link or vice versa. Hope to play any of you soon.

Legan

Smash Lord
3652-0206-8140

Id love to play some link players and improve my Link game

Legan I would love to play you if you would add me. I live in chicago which is not far from michigan so the lag shouldn't be a problem
FC: 0430-7990-2734
Ill be willing to play anyone for any contructive criticism towards my link or vice versa. Hope to play any of you soon.
Got both of you added, Im looking forward to the matches.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Wow Legan I had a great time playing you. I thought my ground game was as good as yous but your air game and gimp skills totally outclassed mine. You taught me a lot and i hope i can integrate it into my playing style. Looking forward to future matches. I also hope i wasn't terrible and bored you to death. I thought i did decent.

PS. I also hope i wasn't terrible and bored you to death. I thought i did decent. You being the first link player in the community I faced I look forward to other link matches with other people to see how I stack up in the community.

Silencer~

Smash Cadet
Sword just a random question, were you trying at all vs my friends in my game? my tag was ^Kev^ and the name was Lee~

Legan

Smash Lord
Wow Legan I had a great time playing you. I thought my ground game was as good as yous but your air game and gimp skills totally outclassed mine. You taught me a lot and i hope i can integrate it into my playing style. Looking forward to future matches. I also hope i wasn't terrible and bored you to death. I thought i did decent.

PS. I also hope i wasn't terrible and bored you to death. I thought i did decent. You being the first link player in the community I faced I look forward to other link matches with other people to see how I stack up in the community.
I had fun with those matches as well, i just left a little earlier because link ffa's drive me crazy.
Your already really good and i can tell your a fast learner. There was almost no lag at all which is really what i loved about the fights, your one of the few that actually got to fight my real link (not my REAL link but really close). Keep the good games comin, hopefully we can play some more today.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
To some extent. My ffa skills are crap if you couldn't tell. The only way i can really win if ffa for some reason is spam but i wasn't doing that. I really was "trying" to get better at a non spam ffa game.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
u got a new friend code?! wow, i'm late

i'll play sometime. I know when we played before, i was this little weaka$$ link who you could probably beat with your eyes closed

but i promise, truthfully truth truth, I did get much better

as metaknight would say<"fight me!"

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
GGs, Legan. Best Link I've ever played so far. Would play again, but I just wish there wasn't so much delay. It caused me to miss some rest. :(

12ain

Smash Rookie
Good matches Legan, your usage of projectiles made it hard for my DK to get near. But after the Link matches, I feel that I've improved not just against Link, but character match ups. I more confident overall going against any character especially Olimar (my weakness). Looking forward to playing with you more so I can get better, thanks a lot btw, really was an honor to fight a pro.

Legan

Smash Lord
GGs, Legan. Best Link I've ever played so far. Would play again, but I just wish there wasn't so much delay. It caused me to miss some rest. :(
Amazing, lagless matches today man. The jiggly puff and and wario are a handful. Im looking forward to our next set of matches, they were just too good.

Good matches Legan, your usage of projectiles made it hard for my DK to get near. But after the Link matches, I feel that I've improved not just against Link, but character match ups. I more confident overall going against any character especially Olimar (my weakness). Looking forward to playing with you more so I can get better, thanks a lot btw, really was an honor to fight a pro.
Im glad to hear it, Im really enjoying watching all of you guys get better every time we play.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
sry if i pissed you off legan....(by trying to join your 1v1)

I wanted to show you something awesome i found but i tested it and discovered that it only worked in the practice stage for some reason.

hope your not mad

Legan

Smash Lord
sry if i pissed you off legan....(by trying to join your 1v1)

I wanted to show you something awesome i found but i tested it and discovered that it only worked in the practice stage for some reason.

Lol it's np, it was actually the other guy that wouldnt let you in. I had no problem. If im ever

hope your not mad
Lol it's np, it was actually the other guy that wouldnt let you in. I had no problem with you joining. If im ever in a 1v1, your welcome to spectate the match until im done. Then I can play you when im done.

Hey, Legan, sorry for that random lag spike. I have no idea what happend, nothing was on on my end. (and normally our matches are close to lag-free) I think I'm gettign better. Last time you stomped me with almost the entire cast. (left me pretty butt hurt :p) I officially hate your Marth though.

Pointers? D:

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Lol it's np, it was actually the other guy that wouldnt let you in. I had no problem with you joining. If im ever in a 1v1, your welcome to spectate the match until im done. Then I can play you when im done.
Ya I personally don't like FFA because I suck at it. But i do like to spectate matches and if I could ever join a match i would just kill myself and watch you 1v1. I think I could learn a lot by just watching you play link considering your better than I.

Legan

Smash Lord
Good games lord, lag really picked up on that last one for some reason. You got a real conservative link but you play smart.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Thanks. Just a couple of things:

I saw you do a sliding F-tilt. ...How?

Yeah, it did. At the "end" of the match it said my connection to you was lost, then I kept trying to get back into your room or whatever. THEN my Wi-fi died. THEN my Internet died, so I had to reboot my computer.

Anyway, good matches. It's nice to finally Brawl against someone I met on SWF.

Legan

Smash Lord
Thanks. Just a couple of things:

I saw you do a sliding F-tilt. ...How?

Yeah, it did. At the "end" of the match it said my connection to you was lost, then I kept trying to get back into your room or whatever. THEN my Wi-fi died. THEN my Internet died, so I had to reboot my computer.

Anyway, good matches. It's nice to finally Brawl against someone I met on SWF.
Im gunna have some videos posted later today with me incoporating it alot. U just tilt the control stick the opposite direction of where you want to slide then tilt it forward and doing a ftilt. You can do it with other smash attacks as well. We should play again soon.

Silencer~

Smash Cadet
Games woulda been a hell of a lot more intense if both of our connections didnt suck legan. But ggs, you use tilts really really well.

Legan

Smash Lord
yea they were fun but i donno about both our conns dude. My games have been runnin smoothly all day, i think it might be you. You should reset your modem or somethin. Last time we played it wasnt that bad at all. GG's though.

Silencer~

Smash Cadet
i think it was a combination of the both of us, because my connection is usually on or really off, but it showed you as red on my friend roster. Any pointers for me though?

Top Bottom