• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B-will is the 3rd best Falco in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Smash Champion
Everybody knows that PC is the best Falco, with me following as close second. Well there is a lot of dispute over the 3rd best Falco, and I've found it. His name is B-will, and he'll **** your ****ing face in.

Just watch the smack down he layed on Taj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF2t-ycBsR0

Or watch him DESTROY this Peach player
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6673294724115709905&hl=en

In the beginning of both of these matches, watch how he uses the lowered platforms on FoD to annihilate his opponents. At 0:21 seconds in his match against Light, watch his incredible lasering, it rivals that of Mathos!

You all know that for him to beat someone as good as Taj he is pretty **** good, but in case any of you wanna doubt the skill level of Light, he took out Omar (BloodoftheFallen) at the last AZ tourney. And in case your wondering how good Omar is, he made it into the final brackets at OC2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64J1JV0JW4

I've heard from B-will that he is going to start heading to more out of state tournies, to shut up any non-believers of his skill. But if none of you can wait that long, why don't you make a trip down to AZ, keep your eyes on the lookout for an up coming tourney.

I don't know about the rest of you, but you can count me in as a B-will fan, before the rest of you start tagging along to join the band wagon.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
rofl forward. bwill sucks, especially his Marth :)

haha, just kidding i know him. but he says Taj was sandbagging in that vid. but sitll, i would get ***** by Taj even is he was sandbagging.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
in a falco ditto, i think shiz would own him.

otherwise im not sure, bwill is pretty awesome. but weve seen much more results from shiz.

1.pc
2.forward
3.shiz
4.bwill

but who am i? nobody, so my opinion doesnt matter.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Every time we debate who comes after PC Chris, it sounds more and more like the BombSoldier vs. PC arguments we get every week. B-Will definitely displays some surprising skill, but then again, I never knew HylianLord had a sick Falco either. I'd put him in the top 10. All you guys need to get together and just battle it out for Falco.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Falco dittos are different from other character matchups. Being good at Falco dittos doesn't necessarily mean your Falco also does well against other characters.

Wait for more results before any decision is made, I'd say. Zhu needs to travel lol.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
Every time we debate who comes after PC Chris, it sounds more and more like the BombSoldier vs. PC arguments we get every week. B-Will definitely displays some surprising skill, but then again, I never knew HylianLord had a sick Falco either. I'd put him in the top 10. All you guys need to get together and just battle it out for Falco.
no... just... NO. NOOOOOOOO.

but seriously... please take that back... we'll be the targets of alot of flaming. trust me, i'm not that good lol. there are just way too many good falcos out there to name. it's just too hard to even think of a top anything after maybe 3.

EDIT: forgot to mention, B-Will is an awesome falco (drool...)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Bwill's Falco is dirty. He's as good as Shiz, but his style isn't as high octane. His approaches are extremely methodical and as a result he doesn't leave himself open to getting combo'd to s*** like more aggressive falcos.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Bombsoldier should be second. Bombsoldier is amazing. Everybody lets pitch in money have him fly from japan and battle it out for best falco lol.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Why are these threads necessary? I'm so tired of people trying to rank each other when they've never ever played. Sure, B-Will seems to be doing great in AZ and I'm glad that it looks like another Falco star is emerging, but there are too many players out there with whom you have no frame of reference to say he's the 3rd best in the world. Hell, I'm not willing to go any further than saying PC has the best in the world, the rest of the people out there just haven't put up enough results to definitively rank them on such a large scale as "in the World" or even "in the US".

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
to kamikaze: umm no bombsoldier is number ONE in the world.

this thread is about Falcos "in the US", as stated by forward.

to wesley: im pretty sure forward is just trying to raise awareness of bwill.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
to kamikaze: umm no bombsoldier is number ONE in the world.
Basing number 1 in the world off of 2 year old videos rather than an unmatched history of success with Falco seems terrible. Please stop trying to base the best in the world off of who has the best combo video.

to wesley: im pretty sure forward is just trying to raise awareness of bwill.
That's fine with me, raise the awareness of your boys all you like, just don't do it under the pretence of labeling the #____ in the US. If you want to say he's the 2nd best Falco in AZ and you think he's ready for the big time smash scene, great, more power to you and I really wish B-Will the best of luck in expanding his smash career. But I really just don't want threads developing where the topic of discussion is comparing player A from one side of the country with player B from the other side, like this one already has started to with the talk of Shiz and BS popping up within the first 10 posts. Discussion like that would've never started if Forward had just kept the stupid "3rd best in the US" out of his post. Anyway, I'm not trying to hate on B-Will or anything, I think it's entirely possible that he's in the elite company of PC, Forward, BS, and Shiz among Falco players, but I just hate when threads disintegrate into BS vs. PC or whatever player comparison that can't be based on actual tournament results.

mathos

Smash Champion
Is it required for you to be cocky and stupidly bias to play as Falco? Because I think I should switch my main character.

forward

Smash Champion
Calm down dude it was just a joke, everyone knows that Dope is actually the best Falco in the US. He's even got a combo named after him here in AZ, back throw to f smash.

If you haven't realized by now the Falco community doesn't rank you on your tournament results they rank you on your vids. That's why BS is still number 1 in the world, Shiz is the best in the US, PC has the best mind games, I'm... something, and Dope is no where to be found. It's all in the vids man.

I'm putting up these vids because not many people know about them. If people actually watched B-will vids they would be begging for more. Well guess what? It won't be too long before you see some new vids of B-will to drool over. So what I'm sayin is learn the name now before you see it everywhere, and feel like a fool when you have to ask who he is.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
id say b-wills falco is about as good as KM's. hes good as hell tho. forward is also sexy <3 one day ill have a tourney-playable falco.........

mathos

Smash Champion
Ohh I'm not angry or perturbed, I just like being sarcastic :-)

But in the Midwest we call the backthrow to fsmash a Rob$.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Calm down dude it was just a joke, everyone knows that Dope is actually the best Falco in the US. He's even got a combo named after him here in AZ, back throw to f smash.
Hmm, that's one of the things we call the PC here in Pittsburgh. I think we saw him do it in one of the PC vs M2K vids. I guess we just don't watch enough Dope vids to see him do it all the time.

If you haven't realized by now the Falco community doesn't rank you on your tournament results they rank you on your vids. That's why BS is still number 1 in the world, Shiz is the best in the US, PC has the best mind games, I'm... something, and Dope is no where to be found. It's all in the vids man.
*Sigh* I've realized, but I'm still hopelessly trying to tell people that this is a stupid *** way to rank people. I guess it's fighting a losing battle on these forums, but you can't blame me for trying. . .

I'm putting up these vids because not many people know about them. If people actually watched B-will vids they would be begging for more. Well guess what? It won't be too long before you see some new vids of B-will to drool over. So what I'm sayin is learn the name now before you see it everywhere, and feel like a fool when you have to ask who he is.
I never figured out why people didn't look at the orrigional B-Will video thread with the matches vs. Light, Omar, and Wobbles, those matches were pretty nasty. Definately looking forward (pun unintended) to seeing more.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yay someone mentioned Rob$ lol.

forward

Smash Champion
Ohh I'm not angry or perturbed, I just like being sarcastic :-)

But in the Midwest we call the backthrow to fsmash a Rob$.
You should call it a Rob Falco, Rob$ is the Sheik player :psycho:

Anyways I used to call it a Rob Falco untill my friend convinced me it was a Dope combo.

I remember back at FC3 East vs West battle. PC does the back throw f smash on Kei, and Wes goes like "***** pulled a rob falco!"

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Bwill's Falco is dirty. He's as good as Shiz, but his style isn't as high octane. His approaches are extremely methodical and as a result he doesn't leave himself open to getting combo'd to s*** like more aggressive falcos.
When have you seen agressive falcos get combo'd? I've never seen Bombsoldier get combo'd? And why are you saying he's as good as me? I think he has a good falco, but you don't know if hes as good as me at all. As far as I'm concerned you guys are right, vids don't mean ****. I have a different view of skill. Which is people that place good at tournaments, and how good they are at match-ups and everything. This is my list.

This is the U.S. not including Bombsoldier(We don't have enough info on him, leave him out of the picture)

1.PC
2.Dope/Forward

Those are my Top 3.

I pick them because they own tournaments, they place great, and there falcos are pretty incredible. So I agree, don't judge off videos. But I personally think If I were to Falco ditto them, the list would be different :chuckle:.

Haha, jokes.

But honestly, thats tournament placings.

If I were to really say who has best Falco in US, It'd be between Forward and PC. Because PC it looks like is winning tournaments with other characters, I havn't seen him win any major tournaments rescently with Falco.

So if this was strictly falco based. I'd say Forward is best Falco(According to results and placings etc.) Then comes PC, and then comes Dope.

Thats my list.

I think if I went to more major tournaments and stuff I'd be Top 10 atleast. But Hey, I live in Florida. I drive 8 hours north and Im still in Florida, lol. Please everyone, don't put my name in a Topic if your going to be saying, "Shiz is just as good as B-will", or "Shiz is just as good as (Insert random name)". I'll tell you right now, just because I'm technical doesn't mean I'm not smart. I will MM any Falco player and prove it to them.

Don't judge my skill If you havn't played me. I'm doing good at Local tournament in Florida always placing Top 2, and its Top 2 because some times I forfeit to my brother letting him win the money. Come down to Florida for a tournament.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
..Rob$ plays Shiek and Falco..I would say he is more known for his falco then his shiek as well... In all seriousness I would put them as

1.PC
2.Forward
3.Dope/Rob$

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
I didn't see anything special about B-will. I think the shiz is number one, pc chris number two. Other falco's would be twin from Monterey Mexico, I think he is the best falco in the world and next to him is bombsoldier. PPL should see my falco and see what they think of my falco :chuckle: . My falco vid coming soon! :ohwell: too bad I live in a not so big city to be reconized.

MUY BUENO!!!

RCD

Smash Cadet
I love that thiss thread had to be about forward giving props to his natice AZ smasher and B Will is good

as far as i know honestly PC Chris best falco no doubt

then Dope
then either Forward or Rob Money
forward is a falco legend of pure grace and a genious artistic mind
rob money is fat hispanic dude who is a great pioneer of smash and has been around since it began and for the beggining he was ranked high and considered really good before the sure of the foxes im reffering to KDJ, M2K, FLT though hes mainly in texas

for BS the only thing that i can say about BS is that guy as insane tech skill and hes got alot if game and he ranks up as amazing and he was truely the first Falco i started watching Pc came little after he was placed 3rd on the power rankings

Shiz is like a sexy electical ball of insane skill- he is one of the most entertaining falcos i have ever seen hes geographical position is a little sad though and you cant become at pro level unless you dont travel with the pros this doesnt go for you if you live like around insane people i mean like in washington or something

Forwards **** is actually the best falco ever
and mathos is like cool very cool i got 4 stocked by Cavemans falco but i beat his Dr. MArio help me on this

AS Money

Smash Lord
holy **** people are actually giveing dope props

this is not deserved because he constently drops the ball

he lost to a peach this weekend and he can never beat the people in his crew he is a bad falco

and before you all start to say "who is this guy to say such things" look where i am from and realize i like dising my fellow statepeople because we suck

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

haha, maybe we'll have vids of b-will kicking my *** if i ever get to play him.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
this seems strangely reminiscent of az power rankings, forward....what are you up to?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
there's also zanguzen here in NY, dave falco who i think is considered better or the same, their too good to tell

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I can't take this anymore. I'm clearly the 2nd best Falco. I taught Forward everything he knows about Falco, and I beat him Falco dittos. I play a "mindgame" Falco just like PC Chris, so I must be good.

B-Will can be 3rd best cuz Forward is a terrible Falco that just steals from Bombsoldier and can't make his own combos and style. What a garbage player. No wonder he picked up Sheik for easy mode.

1st Taj/PC Chris on a good day. (What am I thinking, I AM the best Falco.)
2nd PC Chris/Dope
3rd Wobbles (with infinites)/B-Will
4th Butters 000/Wobbles (no infinite.)
5th Glide
6th Goop
7th V3ctorman
8th Doesn't even matter cuz if you're not in the top 7 then you probably should just pick up Mewtwo, cuz you're all garbage players.
Last: Forward cuz he's leaving AZ and losing all of his skill. jk jk <3 We'll miss you mang. :)

Happy Taj Day, everyone! :chuckle:

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, you all.

I found about this thread a little after forward made it and I found it too entertaining to close right away.

I appreciate some of the good comments towards me that I got from this thread.

Truth is, I am one of those rising falcos who is trying to make a name for himself. I still have a long way to go but I hope to go to some OOS tournies if I can financially manage it.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get some recent vids of myself (the above vids were probably a month and a half ago) so I hope you all give me some comments on them once they are posted. :laugh:

Also, listing top falco players beyond the top 3 is pointless. Fact is, most other falcos don't travel enough for us to base accurate opinions on how they rate against each other.

lol at taj's post - too good.

Thanks for the thread, forward, heh.

With that, thread closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom