• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<b><span style="color: #00CC00;">Brawl & Melee:</span></b> London Gaming Con 2011 - D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yeah we're booked and confirmed son!
it costed about 117 euros @ marc

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Who is making the ruleset for this brawl tourney?

I recommend putting a rule for shouting in people's ears. Ive seen it put forward in other tourney's and want a rule like that to be enforced with harsh consequences.

Sorry Orion :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Who is making the ruleset for this brawl tourney?

I recommend putting a rule for shouting in people's ears. Ive seen it put forward in other tourney's and want a rule like that to be enforced with harsh consequences.

Sorry Orion :)
i agree. ive been victim of this before and it sucks.
and if he checked the boards anymore, shlurp would certainly agree XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Still no smashfests planned for Friday ?

I'd really like to meet as much UK people as possible...
I dont think anything is going on friday, sorry :(

I'll be straight forward and say if you weren't there then you clearly don't know what happened. I can talk a lot of **** sometimes, but I never ever have gotten in another players personal space, nor do I ever plan to.

end story.
Someone of your volume can easily do so accidentally

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo guys just sayign that im not 100% sure whether im gonna come to this or not. I really do not care about Brawl anymore cuz ive moved onto CoD, find it more fun now. Also Calz isnt coming again so i really cant be arsed to spend a 6 hour journey alone once again. And finally i have no team partner who is at least very close to my level, by that i mean at least being able to take a game off me.

Sorry guys and sorry if thats sounds somewhat harsh in anyway, it looks like a dramatic post to me but i didnt know how else to put it xD.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Yo guys just sayign that im not 100% sure whether im gonna come to this or not. I really do not care about Brawl anymore cuz ive moved onto CoD, find it more fun now. Also Calz isnt coming again so i really cant be arsed to spend a 6 hour journey alone once again. And finally i have no team partner who is at least very close to my level, by that i mean at least being able to take a game off me.

Sorry guys and sorry if thats sounds somewhat harsh in anyway, it looks like a dramatic post to me but i didnt know how else to put it xD.
wow REALLY ? the dutchies are coming all the way from holland and you flake AGAIN ? also calz isn't coming :/ ? *** cod

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Nevermind i guess i will come, prolly gonna be my last tournament though, C.R.Z is gonna team with me so yeah, im saved, because Doubles >>>>> Singles.

I just had a stroppy moment cuz Calz isnt going, really sad about that but il still come, lol im a scrub. Ima start training for this starting today so that i can take the pennies away.

Edit: Il be sorting all the rules and everything out, just read the SmashBrawlUK thread front page if ur unsure. Or in tourney if your unsure of any rules just come up to me and ask me. Il be doing the bracket and all the seedings.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Cod is so ****.

I aint on good terms wid my parents atm, so i dont know if i can host a smashfest on friday or house anymore people. I talk to my mother further 2morrow.

@ Orion - I apologize if I offended you, its just that I heard rumours and didnt want shiz like that to go down if it was true.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
i can enter brawl via wifi if that's cool

that means i don't need to go into the venue, so the organisers don't need to worry about me being under 18! and i can do my job as well, i'll just set up a tv and wii and win all da monayz

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
I think its because some of the other games are 18+, either way its stupid because everyone plays 18+ games.

4 year olds run around on GTA cappin muthafukers

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
^ This.

They would have a much better turnout too, 16+ would have been a better idea.

:phone:
As it was stated earlier, the reasoning was because of a restrictive traders licence which means minors arent allowed in the venue, it sucks but they have to follow the rules of their licence

in other news, theres a half chance i will have to leave this earlier on the sunday, because dad was a **** and let my work in on the fact i was going to be skipping monday and calling it a sick day
i hope to the gods my boss has a charitable side

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
alan when are you getting to mine btw?

Not long to go! Hype!!

Guys, we have 12 T.Vs for smash now!

HOWEVER

ARE 11 OTHER PEOPLE ABLE TO GET TO THE VENUE AT 9AM? THEY NEED TO BRING A GAMECUBE / WII (I need 5 more gamecubes for melee and 6 wiis for brawl)
You will be allowed in early, avoid all lines and play smash earlier =D You still have to pay though if you haven't paid yet

Gamecubes

Fuzzyness
Unreal
AMCD?
?
?
?

Wiis

Anaky
J.Miller
?
?
?
?

Dueler X

Smash Cadet
Myself and Blubolouis will EACH bring a Wii.
We'll be there shortly after 9 am (wanna friendlies too).

Fuzz, is there a place to set my beamer or not ?
It would be a shame to bring it all the way from Switzerland and not use it.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Il post this in SmashBrawlUK Facebook as well, i think Myself, J.Miller and G.P are bringing a wii, and we can prolyl all get there for 9am, il just see what they say first.

Edit: Yo Charles i think Myself and J.Miller can bring a wii and arrive at 9am, so put us down.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
alan when are you getting to mine btw?

Not long to go! Hype!!

Guys, we have 12 T.Vs for smash now!

HOWEVER

ARE 11 OTHER PEOPLE ABLE TO GET TO THE VENUE AT 9AM? THEY NEED TO BRING A GAMECUBE / WII (I need 5 more gamecubes for melee and 6 wiis for brawl)
You will be allowed in early, avoid all lines and play smash earlier =D You still have to pay though if you haven't paid yet

Gamecubes

Fuzzyness
Unreal
AMCD
Alpha Dash
Adam Stockley
master flex

Wiis

Anaky
J.Miller
Orion
Michael
Doppl
?
quoteeeeeeee, I need this list for thursday night

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
since someone stole my brawl disc i havent been able to bring my wii to any events, its too late now even if i didnt need a disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom