• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. V is Live!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Eyes not fried from watching all of the speed runs from AGDQ 2015? Go and check out B.E.A.S.T. 5 which is now live! Great players such as C9 Mango, Armada, Leffen, Professor Pro, Amsah, Android, and Ice are in attendance just to name a few. D1 will also be attending the event and commentating, so expect this event to intensely hype!

01_beast_logo_top_players_02.png

In addition to being one of the biggest European tournaments to date, it is also an Apex 2015 Qualifier with a $1000 pot bonus and the opportunity for the winner to get a free plane ride to Apex courtesy of Twitch. Being that it is one of the last qualifiers, it is some people's final chance to clutch in a free trip with Apex only being 20 days away.

Smash 4 along with Project M will also be at the event, so expect there to be plenty of grenades and bananas for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Who will win all of the events? Find out by checking watching VGBootCamp and SaltyPlayground
Don't worry, ITALIAN N1NJA will be back next weekend to bring you guys the "boopin' jams", but until then follow me @LarryLurr in honor of him

Last edited:

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
Got drunk after PM, apparently got in a fight, was picked up by police, currently in jail. Obviously Top 8 is postponed, as are his pool's finals.
Wow that's intense, not completely surprising, but intense. Thanks for the info. I hope everything turns out ok.

Chinoyz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chinoyz
Got drunk after PM, apparently got in a fight, was picked up by police, currently in jail. Obviously Top 8 is postponed, as are his pool's finals.
what the hell are you talking about? he's on stream right now on melee doubles...

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who knows, please answer. When was the last time a tournament big enough to have at least two of the top 5 in attendance was won by someone outside the top 5?

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
LEFFEN TOOK THE WHOLE TOURNEY, KNOCKING OUT BOTH MANGO AND ARMADA! o_O

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
Congrats Lffn! BTW, Luigi won Smash4. so much for Diddy and Shiek.

Ratatosk

Smash Rookie
Sure, Armada might have been tired of arranging the tournament all weekend and Mango might have not been in top shape ("jet-lag"), but Leffen did a pretty good performance.

Good stuff Leffen!

PJB

Smash Cadet
was top 8 of project m streamed? where can i find it?

Latkes

Smash Rookie
If Leffen can manage to win Apex...jesus. I think we'll need to change our established list of gods.

T0RN

I'm Torn
Man I hope Leffen goes on a rampage. I hope he proves people wrong. He'll be top 5 by end of the year.

Top Bottom