• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I've gotten you all showers at a 30 sec walk from the venue and a whole building where at least a 100 people can sleep. More info regarding sleeping in the tournament information.
Good **** lolex my man <3

WIDL

We Are Born
Demonique (NO) is also attending. I'm not entirely sure if he's fully confirmed, but I think so.
NorwegianLink is pretty much confirmed.

Also, if it's not too much of a bother. You can change my name on the list to "Widl" instead of "Wiidl". x) I wanted to change my username on the site, but apparently you can't. D:

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Sup Swedes, Adam, Zgetto, Faab, Ryuker & myself need housing (and rides from the airport) from 9 until 16 August..:redface:

Any takers..? =D

OverLord

Smash Ace
- Dax (IT)
- Vincent (IT)
- Overlord (IT)
- Aldwyn (IT)
- Pablo (IT)
- AvengerAngel (IT)
- Omega (IT)
- Alain (IT)
- Sick (IT)

We are ALL confirmed. We booked flights like 3 months ago.

Also, we need housing, but we already posted in the housing thread.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
As for the housing, Im just waitin for a confirmation from our smaller venue where we will house everyone. I expect it to come in the middle of this week.

:phone:

porc

Smash Journeyman
I'm going with Willy and Fauster Fayk

from the 11th to the 14th, so no need for housing.

we're just wondering if it would be possible having someone picking us up from the goteborg ryanair airport.
we arrive on the 11th at 12:40 and leave on the 14th at 20:50 (but we would have to leave earlier obviously).

we would of course pay for the gas. (which is way cheaper then having to pay a bus there and back).

thanks in advance and we understand if there's no solution.

Navn

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if someone already confirmed us, but:

Navn
King Funk
Eagle
stelzig
Chansey NES
Oskar
Jonas
Tomber

are confirmed, and have already bought train-tickets. Basically everyone that's already on the list.

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Dunno if it has been said already but Myself, Paju and PeliQ are confirmed our participation :). Looking for fourth (total of eighth) finn to join us.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Awesome! <3 A few days prior, I'll make one of my silly info dump threads to let everyone at home know what's going on and to help advertise you guys some more. :D

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to attend, just for friendlies and sleeping over, but not the tournament if that's ok. It'll be cool to see all my stockholm buds down there (Shout outs to Nizro, Leff, Jack, Isa, Randomness, Jinzo(?), Rocky and anyone I've missed out).

Lolex I'll send you a PM with my situation.

Shino

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to attend this tournament due to work and holiday. So you can remove my name from the interest list. :)

Dart!

Smash Master
<333 You almost got it right :D cya at apex man
And he got mine right, even though most people fail.
Hopefully I'll see you again at Apex, Dart ! ;)
Oh my bad zoler, i was thinking in my head "it's either er or ar" and i chose wrong :/
also slhoka, if the marth main you asked me to write to wants to talk to me he can contact me on facebook/here on smashboards/ anytime. I don't feel like i really got to say enough. the spur of the moment and i only put a few things down :/

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Me and Armada will be taking Money Matches in Table Tennis Teams.
Bring it.
I haven't played in years so I won't go for a MM, but I wouldn't mind some friendlies.

Also, is there a place where we could play football near the venue ? I talked a lot about football with Amsah, during the 2010 World Cup, and we tought it'd be cool to play a bit at a tournament.

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Me and my buddy PeliQ will accept any challenge those include some sort of team matches (no matter is it table tennis, floor ball or ["insert sport here"])

So if Armada and Lolex really want to have a match, then it would be great to have one :D

Paju

Smash Journeyman
PeliQ, bËst and I are also booked and confirmed now. So there will be total of 7 finnish players (Paju, PeliQ, bËst, Mayhem, Jekkukissa, RTpmwe, saska). Others who are on the interested list are not coming so you can take them off.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
We will turn down nobody. You will all get ***** by the Swedish Table Tennis Beasts!

Also, updated with singles pools.

Hype.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
It's 8 or 9 in each pool in the first round of pools (16 pools). Top 5 advance to the second round. It will be 8 pools in the second round (10 players in each) and top 4 advance to a 32 man bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom