• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Azure Flame's Drawings

Azure Flame

Smash Apprentice
Before anything, those of you who say I trace...no...I simply look at the picture and draw.

Elie in Armour: Found in one of the RaveMaster mangas...I really like how this one turned out, I payed extra attention to the armour and stuff. (I like mid-evil things.)

Elie: Also found in one of the mangas...Go ahead and call me a pervert... I couldn't help but to draw this one...

Daisuke Niwa: (Found on the cover of Volume 9 of D•N•Angel [I know, The picture looks good but didn't come out right on the camera, I think its because I didn't darken the lines when I finished. It is however the first fully shaded picture.])

Eve's mom: (Found inside one of the manga. Her actual name is Dr. Tearju. Eve was cloned from her.) :drool:

Eve (Mermaid transformation): (Found on the cover of a manga. For those of you wondering. Eve is an experiment from nanotechnology. She can change any part of her body, includeing clothes. [The picture looked good but just didn't look right on the camera.]) :drool:

Don't ask: (Its not even done :eew: )

I have a shirt that says this:

Ragnell & BlackRose's sword:

BlackRose:

More BlackRose:

I think it was a leaperd: (The white shape was my name)

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I like the monkey, but it kind of seems like you shaded the hat and it may be a little too diff than the rest of it.

Also the hand for the first girl against her chest is a bit big,
rest is all anime samefacing stuff so idk.

Azure Flame

Smash Apprentice
I like the monkey, but it kind of seems like you shaded the hat and it may be a little too diff than the rest of it.
The hat is shaded but the body isn't supposed to be if thats what your talking about. Thats what it looks like on the shirt (without the censor bar in the "area").

Iggie

Smash Rookie
I adore the shading in the sketch of what looks like a tree and skulls that surround it, why don't you color any of these? They all turned out so well, but some are blurred and are hard to make out.

Azure Flame

Smash Apprentice
I adore the shading in the sketch of what looks like a tree and skulls that surround it, why don't you color any of these? They all turned out so well, but some are blurred and are hard to make out.
Thanks. The tree one is actually a large image I found on a shirt for a biker club called "Shadetree." The one you see there is actually my second try because I ****ed up the proportions beyond belief (It was a bad day). So I redid it but never got around to finishing it, and probably won't. As for the "blurry" pictures is probably just because I drew the lines a little light or I suck with the camera...

Thanks Brawlpro, it was on a cover of "D·N·Angel." (Not sure what volume).

Thanks Diddyknight.

Azure Flame

Smash Apprentice
As much as I would love to do so, I just don't have the nessesary materials to get my images on the computer anymore. Thats why I still have a few Bleach pictures that arn't up here.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Excellent drawings, I can't draw to save my life so seeing work of this calibre and above stuns me lol.

The first one is hot, nice shading and sword.

Skull Tree is awesome.

EDIT: If you can grab a scanner. :)

Top Bottom