• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest AZOne: BIG$MONEY$TOURNAMENT Jan. 6th.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Well I meant if HugS does come to the tourney (which Forward encouraged him to) then I will pay for some Samus training. But that post you linked to was really interesting...who knew how much goes into a name lol.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
A bus ride to AZ may be the perfect thing to sleep/sweat off whatever damage is done to my body during Christmas/New Years.

May be.

forward

Smash Champion
Scamp, we'd love to have to you here.

I know it's early but I was wondering who would like to help us run this tourney? I'm looking for people who can offer housing, bring cubes and tv's, anyone who can help run brackets, and anyone who can help with rides to the place for OOSers.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I can probably help pick up OOSers from the airport and such, housing is probably a no go for me, but I'll help do whatever else I can.

Blind

Honorbound
Well Izzy, if you schedule your flight early enough, it'll hopefully be reasonably cheap. Assuming you fly, anyhow. I'll buy Izzy's meals!

Thus is my contribution to the get Izzy to AZ charity.

Sizzle, I'll take ALL those MM's :D

Link ditto, Fox ditto, Pichu ditto, Samus ditto... ka-bring it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ohsnap. Too cool.

Imma talk to a friend about getting me a cheap flight. What with college starting up next semester, I'm hoping I don't have anything to do that weekend. I <3 AZ, and would love to not have to worry about homework while I'm down there.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure I can talk a few DBR boys to make it to this, and with that said, I can house them as well. I can also run brackets, but Jenn could probably do that better than anyone else there.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Btw, anyone from AZ interested in coming to the FFF? It's going to be held at a college campus, so we won't lack space/be backed out on. We'd love some AZ love, and it'd be awesome if Zel could come and get some of DBR to come as well. We need to have LoVo play Germ. Even if Rafa's not too hot at Link dittos, we need to see it. <3

Sizzle

I paint controllers
lol Blind, the only thing I have a chance against you are solving your riddles :laugh: . But I will do the Pichu ditto just because it will be fun...the others will be just be ****.

A new thing I have seen recently popping up is a custom controller mounted/detachable from a trophy. I can definitely do that if you find that interesting. In any case, I am still doing controller mods so give me a PM if you have any ideas. I had a cool idea for Zel if he was interested at all.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yo sean im down with helping with housing, rides, brackets, and all that good stuff... and a complete station setup (you know...tv, cube, smash, vcr, etc.)

i could even do the setup i had at my tournament... two screens with brackets and such (i actually stole this from champ combo, but whatever, its mine now, lol) if youd like

and yes... jenn is lyke pro status for yelling at people to play, lol, we just need to get her a speaker or something, lol <3 jenn

xxxxThe_GoaTxxxx

Smash Ace
yo sean im down with helping with housing, rides, brackets, and all that good stuff... and a complete station setup (you know...tv, cube, smash, vcr, etc.)

i could even do the setup i had at my tournament... two screens with brackets and such (i actually stole this from champ combo, but whatever, its mine now, lol) if youd like

and yes... jenn is lyke pro status for yelling at people to play, lol, we just need to get her a speaker or something, lol <3 jenn
I still need my memory card back coty...:grrr: :lick:

forward

Smash Champion
Man AZ is too good it doesn't look we'll have any problems for housing or staff unless for some reason we get like 150 people.

Also first post updated.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Hey forward me and zach are gonna try and make it to your tourny, So hopefully we can go... But in the meantime you need to go to the next weekly! We went to the one last saturday and you weren't there...I almost cried =( No Roy Vs. Y.Link or Link Vs. Y.Link! waahhh

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
This isn't going to be for a while, but I'm pretty positive I'll make it. It'll be winter break and all. You've got my donation to the "Forward in first place" fund. ;)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
ohhhhh ****, low tier teams tourney would be TOO GOOD!

...and i hate that im not a "well known player" lol... especially since im coming back to take the title as best falco in az ; )

forward

Smash Champion
Hey forward me and zach are gonna try and make it to your tourny, So hopefully we can go... But in the meantime you need to go to the next weekly! We went to the one last saturday and you weren't there...I almost cried =( No Roy Vs. Y.Link or Link Vs. Y.Link! waahhh
I don't have a car dude and I always work weekends so I don't think I'll be makin it to any of those, sorry.

This isn't going to be for a while, but I'm pretty positive I'll make it. It'll be winter break and all. You've got my donation to the "Forward in first place" fund. ;)
Nah man we are gonna get some good competition here so don't expect me to win. Plus pay goes to top 5 so everybody got a chance to make some cash money $$$$$ bling bling

ohhhhh ****, low tier teams tourney would be TOO GOOD!

...and i hate that im not a "well known player" lol... especially since im coming back to take the title as best falco in az ; )

It's ok, ur like the secret weapon or something lol.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
For the Horde!

Uh oh....WoW discussion forming....be careful everyone, or before you know it the subject will be changed completely and I'll start saying things about my level 60 troll shaman on Kel'Thuzad with all 51 talent points in the Restoration tree and--oh ****....

Ah well, we got until January. :)

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to avoid this, but you started it. F*CK THE HORDE! F*CK THOSE GUYS! I'm gonna have to **** you in Smash and WoW for that. 31/8/12 atm.
Wow your so awesome you had to copy my spec. GG no re. Alliance are teh f*ck sh*ts. Out number Horde 5/1, especially on cross realm now! Soo...Way to go easy mode! :p Well you can **** me in smash...Yep...But ionno about WoW =)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I know about WoW, and I will destroy you. It's not a F*cking game anymore, you're disrespecting me, now I gotta eviscerate you. Literally.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I think you should fight it out. You could both start new level 1 characters on a totally different server, walk to the Gurubashi Arena and duke it out using nothing but the discovery experience you've earned along the way. :)

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I just soiled myself after reading that comment. Too bad I'm not a nooby hunter...FD Ice trap macro...Otherwise I would.. Ugh =( And to think it all started out as a "Dude your sig is fantastic"

Top Bottom