• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az war

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Cool man, a bigger TV would be nice. But don't feel obligated to let us use it, instead of for the tourney, if that's what you were bringing the TV for originally.

It's better to have as many smash set-ups as possible so we can get through the tourney as quick as possible, and then have tons of time to dick around later.

Also, I'm pretty sure we met when you came to Tucson with Yuma for that Melee tourney a few months ago. When you guys went to GG7's place I was the large native american looking guy with very long hair. I think we played some Project M.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
lol i didn't want to say anything cuz u might be like wtf? who is this noob? i remember playing kyle, u, and jane. i also remember u being really stoned.

also, i might be bringing 2 setups

:phone:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
it's cool man. I actually didn't know you were until I asked someone IRL, since I don't remember meeting you by your username. Also probably because I was very stoned when we met.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i remember getting ***** in project m. and pwning jane in a MM in brawl against his olimar. i also pooped on him in melee lol

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
as of TV's. I have two I can bring with me. They are both SDTVs for the sake of not having any lag while playing Brawl. They're decent size and whatever. I have no problem bringing them both. Plus I have two Wii's I can bring as well. :p The second Wii is my roommate; I'd have to ask him first of course, but he's going with me to this tourney so I don't see whynot.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
im asking again. is there anybody that can house yuma for the night? it would only be saturday and we will leave early sunday morning.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I could. How many people would need to be housed? And what time would you be leaving on Sunday morning?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I don't really want to go to the tourney, but I would like to see some Yumanians...

Jane

Smash Hero
if you dont go, i will find out your address and send to your house a shipment of at least 15 fleshlights.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Are there any previous tournament placings or videos of any kind for this event? It'd be cool to see what's I'm up against. :p

Edit: With enough hype I might be able to tag along more people from Kingman and California.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
i think jards guaranteed not going now
Yes.

Are there any previous tournament placings or videos of any kind for this event? It'd be cool to see what's I'm up against. :p

Edit: With enough hype I might be able to tag along more people from Kingman and California.
A bunch of downies.

That'd be sick as hell.

i guess jard has to go now cuz yuma is officially confirmed =)

I never said I would go if Yuma did, I'm just slightly more intrigued.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Idk if you've seen my text, Kyle, but Tim is now very likely not going. You need to talk to your mother

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I would LOVE a low tier tournament, haha. I don't know if we are having one though.

I will totally money match your mario!

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
well tomorrow I'm driving to Mesa and staying for a week. If anyone needs a ride and is between Kingman and Mesa, I'll pick you up and drive you to Mesa. From there you're sorta on your own until I drive back (which is the 29th). Just to bump previous information.

I'm bringing two TV's (both SDTV) and a Wii. My friend is bringing the other Wii (thats 2 Wii's in total).

I'll be accepting any money matches. :3 I play a lot of characters. I perfer best of 5.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
If this were a week later I would be here ><. I'll be in Arizona most of the summer though so hopefully I can catch the next one.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Haha why r.o.b.? F**k mks thats really all haha

haha hes a ***** to fight. he has the top and a laser, he will never die, he has weird hitboxes, and hes just a weird character to play.

i personally prefer fighting MK over R.O.B

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So Kyle... have you talked to your mom about taking your car?

It's like... the only way Tucson can go...

k9.

Smash Ace
i wish i could go to this dang....lol

But ill see you guys at the next tourney

@jane i haven't forgot about our MM lol

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
My friend may not be able be able to give me a ride to the tourney, he's going up for comic-con, Can anyone gimme a ride from there?

Only if its not too much trouble i dont want anyone to go outta their way.

Top Bottom