• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az war

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
due to more complaints,Im going to let you guys decide if you want to have the tourney on the 21st at remixs house or on the 28th at gammers inn?

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can make both days, but it seems like more people can make the 21st, so lets try to make that day the tournament.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad that it's no longer being hosted on the 21st as I had proposed (turns out I'm gonna be ridiculously busy that weekend).
lol yeah Kira unfortunately I can't host it anymore, I have a ton of things to do prior to ComiCon. Like, learn my routine for the dance competition. ;D

So yes please do it during ComiCon on the 28th. We really need to stop this onslaught of tourney delays, haha.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Haha thanks. Well don't worry, I will be hosting the next tournament after AZ War, so I will most likely attend that one. I'll even host a special set up in my bedroom just for you. ^_~

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Whoops, I forgot about that part in your post. I suppose that means it has to be on the 28th, which is fine with me still.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
omg!! this is a coincidence. i'm from yuma and i play brawl with BF. i got the day off work to go play phx people in melee, but brawl is just as fun. hopefully he will go, if that's the case then definitely count me and him in =). how is the brawl scene in phx?

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
The brawl scene is great! Or at least I think so, haha. I would say that on a regular basis, about 16-20 people come to the tournaments. Even though a couple of the main brawlers can't come on the 28th, it looks like we will still have a good attendance. You should totally try and make it!

k9.

Smash Ace
why do you wanna mm me lol? ill go link on you with who ever you use and ****. lol Im only going link in MM'S only.

@Yoshiken can you post the results if they arn't already?

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
why do you wanna mm me lol? ill go link on you with who ever you use and ****. lol Im only going link in MM'S only.

@Yoshiken can you post the results if they arn't already?
cuz i remember u called BF and was talking **** to him and kira was with you lol. sounds like ur confident tho so i bet our match will be intense =)

Duff0

Smash Ace
lol bf took that seriously? kira and k9 were calling like every smasher they had in their contact list

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
lol bf took that seriously? kira and k9 were calling like every smasher they had in their contact list
yea but he was just like uhhhhhh oookkkk that was random lol. i also want to play everybody if possible including u. both in brawl and melee, i heard you're good at both

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I am down to do money matches with anyone and everyone, Brawl or Melee.

Spoiler: I play Peach :peach: <3

sweet! i'm going to try my best to beat your peach.

Spoiler: i use marth in both games =) lol

i will also bring a full setup

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
oops lol and at what time is the tourney over? cuz if we go we will need somewhere to sleep just for the night, as we will be leaving sunday morning

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
I was going to stay at a hotel or something, but if there's some housing plan that allows me to not have to pay for a night at some cheap hotel, it would be awesome. :x

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i agree with this. if someone could house yuma as well it would be much appreciated

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
anyone from Kingman or close by needing a ride, IM me or something. :p That's where I'm coming from. 4 hour drive hell yeah ;D

Jane

Smash Hero
so i'm like excited for this tourney.

tucson, lets ****ing get together this week (AND NEXT) to smash and smoke marijuana for elongated periods of time!!!!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
so i'm like excited for this tourney.

tucson, lets fucking get together this week (AND NEXT) to smash and smoke marijuana for elongated periods of time!!!!!
Yesssss. I'm down for both of those things.

Also, K9, would like me to still bring my recording equipment for you for the next tourney? If yes, have you installed Pinnacle Studio 12 onto your laptop?

Oh and, I probably will bring my PS3 with MvC3 and maybe MK9, but I only have ONE PS3 controller. I'm down to play, but you need to provide your controller. I won't set it up until we get to the Finals parts of the bracket to make sure the tourney runs smooth (as possible).

Also, hope someone will let us play on their larger TV, I'll be set up on the little white TV I always bring which isn't a great MvC TV.

Top Bottom