• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ ANGER!!! Results/Shoutouts

forward

Smash Champion
Singles - 22 Entrants

1 Wobbles
2 Forward
3 AXE
4 TAI
5 James Woods
5 RubyIsis
7 Saeita-Dtg
7 Goop
9 Jet four
9 Vash
9 g-modulate
9 Kosuke KGA
13 T.T.
13 Yeah!
13 Voom
13 Fridays Lobster
17 Nicknyte
17 Tommy_der_meister
17 EX
17 Vat-Zero
17 Cooper
17 Silly Kyle

Doubles - 8 teams

1 FoWobbles (Forward and Wobbles)
2 Organization XIII (Tai and Axe)
3 Team Plenip (GG7 and Jet4)
4 Rubyiris and Kosukekga
5 Mary Jane (Silly Kyle and Saeita-Dtg)
5 Ty and Sean
7 Elite Two (Vince and Ken)
7 The GMO Experience feat. Goop (G-Modulate and Goop)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out and made it to this tournament. Phoenix and sierra vista, thanks guys for making the drive out here. Lots of people brought set ups so the tournament went fast, big thanks to you guys too. Overall I think this was a success. My apologies about the confusion with the starting time of the tournament, it was a lack of communication on my part with the store. Next time it won't happen.

Ihop was ****.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Fun times everybody :)

I'd bother with shoutouts but everyone was **** and it was toooo good :) Peace.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
haha i find it funny that im in 13th place because of a bi, anyways it was really fun being there and next time u guys see me i will be better so be ready haha.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Rob: Good ****, I'll have your helmet probably by the next Goopfest
Sean: Good ****
Jeff: Good ****. WE TOOK TWO GAMES OFF TEAM INVINCIBLE!!! =]
TAI: Good ****.
Corneria: You got my back.
Chris: No johns
Jackie: <333
Oscar/G-mo/Goop: Thanks for rooting for me in my tourney sets
Tommy: **** **** those pancakes
Blaaron/Abe: Good *** venue, guys. You probably won't read this, but w/e
Joey: We would've gotten stomped into the ground if Chris didn't get cocky.
The billion Peach players I got in bracket: GGs
Nicknyte: Thanks for the housing, Hot Pockets, WC Burgers, and the anime. You're a nice and funny dude. AZ Louisianians too good.

EDIT:
Ant: you were TOO god **** legit.

p.s.

Is the bracket image gonna be posted?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!! =D

Wobbles - dude, it was so awesome getting to play you after all this time! our matches were intense, i really had fun playing you. we definately gotta play some more, cuz you're **** lol

Fo'Wid - you know i love ya dude :p even though i got ***** in our set *cries* darn you lol. i'll try next time!!! you were so awesome at Ihop. *forward wearing falcon helmet* "Hey, wanna take a picture with me?" lmao!! epic

Tai - holy crap you did good in this tourney. thanks for teaming with me dude, you did hecka good. i'll probably see you a lot while i'm up here in Phoenix lol. thanks for keeping me company on the rides here from phoenix to tucson and vice versa. that dude with the teeth was freakin disgusting!!!

Chris - TWO! TWo! Two! two! you're such an awesome friend lmao! we didn't get to play this time =( but i'll be moving to tucson soon so we better play some more :)

Xander - you're getting better man. you made it pretty far this tournament, and i expect you to keep doing well. just don't give up. and keep ****** at step mania lol

Forest - dude i love your powershield!!!! omg man! i gotta admit... your peach is so **** now. i remember when i first played you. comparing that to how you are now is unbelievable. you rock man!!! keep up that peach ****.

other peach player dude that was with Forest - i'm so sorry that i can't remember your name, i'm a ****** lol. but i've never even seen you before and you **** with peach too! i'm kinda like... where the heck did all these peach players come from? lol. your peach is so sexy

Goop - dang man, your sheik's no joke. at random times, you'll just like go crazy, to the point where i can move, and i'm like... where the heck did that come from? lmao. good stuff man. haha i got ***** by you in pokemon :p my poor lapras! *cries*

Jackie - omg i love you so much man!!! your car is so sexy!! ah i want it, and you have BEASTLY music. dude you rock lol. thank you so much for the food, it was amazing. it sux that we had to fight each other in the bracket =( you're a really good sport though, i know you could've done a lot better, but because of your awesomeness, you decided to be nice lol. you're like the most awesome person to hang with. i'll definately see you at the U of A lol.

Gmo - wow dude, believe it or not, besides forward and wobbles, you were the hardest person for me to fight. you've gotten so much better, it was hard to fight you. i gotta give you MAJOR props for that, your marth is no joke. and in crews dude! you freakin ***** my falco lol.

Kosuke - man, we didn't even talk or play any matches, did we? lol darn it, that sux. well.... i see you slept well at the tourney hahaha. good stuff in the crews dude, you've gotten a lot better. we have to play more dude!! i love that marth haha

Turnip Farmer!! - ah! sean!! i love you man. i'm so sorry that i had to leave SV *cries* ugh... it sux... i actually miss it there lol. you betrayed us for that peach crew you jerk! lmao jk it's ok. i will return one day:)

Joey - joey... i miss you... *sad face* *sigh* well man... you did hecka good this tournament. holy crap, you beat gamer in crews lol. by 2 stocks! darn it man, i wish i was still in SV =( alright man, well... i'll make sure to take care of your controller for sure. i'm proud of you =)

Rusty!! - heck yeah!!! lol gotta do some more falco dittos :p lol you rock

Elvis!! - thank you SO much for housing me and tai. you helped us out so much. i love your luigi and you're so freakin hilarious! i love you man

Tommy - I LOVE YOUR GANONDORF!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love YOU!!!! your hair rocks too lol. dude you totally hardcore 4 stocked those pancakes! you're my hero!

Vat0 - man, i wish we got to play dude lol. just gotta say thank you for everything. i remember when we first met at AZone. you were like the only guy that talked to me. you have my respect

Coopy coop cooper - lol you're cool as always. man i didn't get to play you either! so many people that i didn't get to play. we better play somre more man! you're a cool dude

i probably forgot some people... don't worry if i did, it's just my memory is absolutely horrible lol. this tourney was ****! the venue was amazing, that ant that was carrying that bee was freakin boss, and that dude/chick with the messed up teeth had me screaming for like 5 minutes!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
shoutouts! I <3 AZ

1 Rob: Good **** sweeping the tournament, the ride back was amazing. You've re-inspired me to become my best. Talking Smash with you was an eye opening experience. You're like a mentor to me now--Imma do you right proud.

2 Sean: You threw one of the coolest tournaments I've ever been to, despite its size. Seeing you in action was awesome. I'll definitely come to more Tucson tournaments in the future if they're gonna be like this. Besides all these formalities, you're my hero. No homo.

3 Jeff:
Gmo - wow dude, believe it or not, besides forward and wobbles, you were the hardest person for me to fight. you've gotten so much better, it was hard to fight you. i gotta give you MAJOR props for that, your marth is no joke. and in crews dude! you freakin ***** my falco lol.
You flatter me. I've never played your Pika before this weekend, and I must say that it's everything people have been saying. Every time I see you you amaze me--you got heart. We were talking about you and we decided that you are Arizona's prince. I really enjoyed playing/talking with you. You're humble like Jesus.

4 Tai: My respect for you keeps growing--you're too legit. I can't wait to play with you again soon when I can. It's always a blast.

5 James Woods: Your Falcon is legit. You're a crazy good player and mad chill. Is your name really James Woods?

5 RubyIsis: Crews was fun, and our bracket match was good too. Imma get you next time, though. I got nothing but respect for you.

7 Manny!:
7 The GMO Experience feat. Goop (G-Modulate and Goop)
Thanks for everything, and sorry about doubles. We both could have done better, though. PLACE YOUR BLAME RIGHT HERE!!!! DO YOU THINK THE GODS WILL LET US LOSE TO MEN WITH NO NAMES?!?!DO YOU THINK THE GODS WILL LET ME REST OFF A GRAB!?!? GIVE THIS MAN TWO LOSSES, HE'S GOT A STORY TO TELL!

9 Jet four: It's always good to see you, thanks for getting food, I was starving, and had no means to move. Someone finally explained what Plenip means. Hilarious.

9 g-modulate: I don't regulate so much as I modulate.

9 Kosuke KGA: Nice seeing you again. We need to play some more SF games. Third Strike was raaaaape.

Kosuke!

Hey, Kosuke!

nyoro~n​

13 Yeah!: Your Falco is shiny.

13 Voom: Crews was awesome, I finally got to know your name. You're a pretty cool guy.

17 Vat-Zero: Let's do this getting better thing. Commence hyperbolic-time chamber training.

- Said3s (the guy running the venue): You're a really cool guy, and it was great to meet you. I don't know if you're going to read this, but here I go anyway. Thanks for providing the venue, everything was smooth. Thanks for introducing me to/ showing me the basics of Third Strike. If Arcade in a Box every hosts more melee tournaments I'll try my hardest to make it. Also, if I'm ever in Tucson, I'll head to the store and talk more Street Fighter--there's so much to learn!

If I forgot anybody, it's because I don't care.
JK, I'm really sleepy.

This tournament was legit--AZ too good.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
The tournament was so much fun!! I'm so glad people from Phoenix and Sierra Vista came down to play with us in Tucson. It was sweet and I had a blast playing with Peach against all these great players.

IHOP was the ****!!

*To AXE - Hi, I'm Kyle, the other Peach player who teamed with Forrest. It was awesome smashing with you this weekend. Nico's was fun and of course IHOP too. Come down again soon!

AXE 09

Smash Master
KYLE!! that was your name lol. my bad man, my memory just doesn't wanna function correctly haha. dude you freakin rock!! ah i love your peach. and you're an awesome guy. i'm actually moving down to tucson very soon, possibly on wednesday. i'm going to the U of A

gmo - Arizona's prince? lol! that's so awesome ^^ you're too much man :p definately one of my favorite smashers, i really hope we get to play more soon

also to the guy who owned the venue - you might not read this, but you're an awesome dude. you should start playing smash with the rest of us lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah there are vids.. Umm,, Tai has them on his channel ATV Smash.. Maybe if i'm not TOO FAT and lazy.. i'll put a link right here.. but for the moment.. i'm sooo tired..

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
1 Wobbles - It's always nice to see Phoenix come down. I love listening to your Ics rants. Even if I don't play them, I'm always looking forward to learn new things. Anything helps, y'know?

Also; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUUP5BZT70 <- the combo against you in crews.

2 Forward - Falcon gives advice on Smash. =D

3 AXE - Stop up smashing me. =[

4 TAI - I love you, no homo. Upload that montage. I can't wait.

5 James Woods - You are captain falcon. Or rather, you would be if your face wasn't so skinny.

5 RubyIsis - You're fat and suck at smash. Quit life.

7 Saeita-Dtg - <3

7 Goop - Yay, I beat you! It was really nice seeing you again. I'm happy you finally went Sheik against me. Every time we'd played until Az Anger, you went Mario against me.

9 Jet four - Never stop being amazing. Team Viet was hella legit.

9 Vash - Sup.

9 g-modulate - Yay, I beat you too! We played some friendlies at People Mover, and I got rocked hardcore. I was happy to be able to beat you in brackets. I really enjoyed crewing with you. I felt that you played significantly better against the better players than me, or Brandon would have. Your gimmicks, and the ability to figure people out really helped us out, even if we didn't win. I feel like my own performance was rather underwhelming.

9 Kosuke KGA - Thanks for teaming with me, and ****** me at Puyo. Always nice to see you. Sorry I wasn't playing so well during teams.

13 T.T. - Yay, I beat you, too! =D. Nice seeing you again. You, and Joey should totally get into BlazBlue. It's a great game!

13 Yeah! - We didn't play any friendlies. =-(. Get into Blazblue!

13 Voom - <3

13 Fridays Lobster - I didn't talk to you, or play you. o.o

17 Nicknyte - I love you, no homo. You should let me spend the night at your place sometime in the near future, again. I really enjoy hanging out with you, and all your friends.

17 Tommy_der_meister - You JV5'd those Pancakes.

17 EX - Smash with me more.

17 Vat-Zero - Let's Falco ditto more next time we see each other.

17 Cooper - Drill - Shine - FJ Drill all dai son.

17 Silly Kyle - Thanks so much for all the rides that weekend, you were a real life-saver, and made the event possible for me. Much love.

The guy that ran the venue - You just got yourself a repeat customer. The Venue is amazing, the snack selection is amazing, just everything is amazing about that place. The location, not so much, but I can't complain. I look forward to spending all my money there. =P

VashEXE

Smash Rookie
Wow I placed alot higher than I thought. LUCKY BYES!

Haha I feel so loved, I got a shoutout.

Lets do this more often guys.

Top Bottom