• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ayoub is the best pit in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys, we're forgetting about Admiral Pit....................
;x

Seriously, Ayoub da bess.

kaak

Smash Journeyman
Vla is een typisch Nederlands zuivelproduct, gemaakt van verse melk met toevoegingen die de viscositeit tot die van yoghurt verhogen. Het heeft wat weg van pudding, maar is vloeibaarder.

Traditioneel wordt vla gemaakt van gekookte melk met custard of met een combinatie van eieren, maizena en vanille. Aan beide variaties wordt suiker toegevoegd. De vla in de winkel is over het algemeen met andere verdikkingsmiddelen gemaakt.

Vla bestond oorspronkelijk alleen in Nederland. In 2006 werd langzaam ook in Duitsland vla geïntroduceerd, onder de Nederlandse naam 'vla' aangezien er geen oorspronkelijk Duits woord voor bestaat. De Nederlandse zuivelboerderijen genaamd "De Zuivelhoeve", die "boer'nvla" maken, verkopen dit onder andere in Duitsland als "Bauernvla". In de vroege middeleeuwen werd vla gespeld als 'Fla'. Na de aanpassing aan de nieuwe Nederlandse spelling is het 'vla' geworden.

Tegenwoordig zijn er veel soorten vla in diverse smaken te verkrijgen, zoals vanille, chocolade, hopjes, vruchten (zoals framboos, banaan, perzik of appel-kaneel), chipolata en bitterkoekjes. Blanke vla heeft een neutrale smaak. Er is ook slagroomvla, die in vanille, chocolade of een combinatie van deze twee verkrijgbaar is. Enkele soorten vla, zoals Oranjevla en wintervla, zijn slechts op bepaalde momenten van het jaar te verkrijgen.

Bij dubbelvla worden twee smaken in een pak gedaan. Mits het pak vla niet wordt geschud komen beide smaken en kleuren naast elkaar uit het pak bij het uitgieten.

Vla wordt veel gegeten in combinatie met bitterkoekjes, appelmoes, bananen en/of vruchtenhagel. Een andere welbekende combinatie is vanillevla met aalbessen. Een bekend nagerecht met vla is de vlaflip.

In het Limburgs wordt het woord vla ook gebruikt om Limburgse vlaai mee aan te duiden.
translate:

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
poepen

1. poep uitwerpen, zijn behoefte doen

Hij rende naar de wc omdat hij nodig moest poepen.

2. (verouderd) winden laten

Als je te veel uien eet, loop je de hele dag lang te poepen.

3. (gewestelijk) bevallen

Toen ze net zeven maanden zwanger was, brak haar water; ze zou dadelijk gaan poepen.

4. (België) geslachtsgemeenschap hebben (indien overgankelijk: "met [een vrouw]")

Het verliefde koppeltje lag 's avonds in de duinen te poepen.
Hij poepte zijn partner elke zondagochtend.

Judo777

Smash Master
Play each other or outplace each other at the same tourney or shut the hell up cause any other comparison doesn't mean anything.

Also i got to know how people are arguing for japan. Not saying they aren't good but people keep saying Japan > America where the only recent tourney i saw had DEHF beating everyone............... So what leg do you guys have to stand on. You can either agree that you can't compare or you can......ignore that we won the most recent tourney that had both countries present???

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
Play each other or outplace each other at the same tourney or shut the hell up cause any other comparison doesn't mean anything.

Also i got to know how people are arguing for japan. Not saying they aren't good but people keep saying Japan > America where the only recent tourney i saw had DEHF beating everyone............... So what leg do you guys have to stand on. You can either agree that you can't compare or you can......ignore that we won the most recent tourney that had both countries present???
you missed the point where its japanese pits>american pits so it doesnt matter JACK that DEHF beat the ****

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Funny thing: it didn't have both countries present. An OLIMAR beat all your top players except for a Falco who has a lot of experience in the Olimar matchup. This was the second best Olimar in Japan, an Olimar who doesn't place high at all.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
=/ all this bashing on usa pits ish makin me feel bad...pit thread is a friggin war... :p that dont help ppl much

and buffering isnt that hard to do chair once u get a visual image *waits for ayoub to make video* thx ayoub ^^

kaak

Smash Journeyman
=/ all this bashing on usa pits ish makin me feel bad...pit thread is a friggin war... :p that dont help ppl much

and buffering isnt that hard to do chair once u get a visual image *waits for ayoub to make video* thx ayoub ^^
jij snapt het niet ik ben kaak

*boks*

Judo777

Smash Master
Funny thing: it didn't have both countries present. An OLIMAR beat all your top players except for a Falco who has a lot of experience in the Olimar matchup. This was the second best Olimar in Japan, an Olimar who doesn't place high at all.
My bad about the pits thing although like i said the first time play each other, outplace each other or shut the hell up cause every other comparison is meaning less.

And yea like u said the japanese player got beat by the only guy that actually knew how to fight olimar. I bet better japanese players use characters that M2k can **** backwards. And Ally clearly didnt either not to mention oli is a bad MU for snake. Or rather worse than most other MU's

Also doesn't Rain place very very high in japan? But hes a falco and we know how to play falcos. Kel posted in the tactical thread that Rain is supposed to be like one of the absolute best and dont get me wrong hes incredible but...

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
Chair, could you enlighten us on Judo's first paragraph since it doesn't make sense, maybe you and your godly English can make sense out of it?

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
What's the point of that? It won't do anything but get everyone irritated with each other. We already aren't taken seriously. Conflict within our community is not gonna help that.
it is, trust me

EDIT: you could ask chair, he'd agree, if he doesnt bash me first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom