• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aww shucks. Oh well *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

if you ****ers IM me asking a bunch of questions, i swear to god....

actually, i'll cooperate if there's no 5th gen garbage involved.

nominating myself out of curiosity.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Rockem only lives like two blocks away from me. I could probably go over to his house and convince him to do the interview; if demand was high enough of course.
Riddle]And I talk to both rockem and his girlfriend occasionally =p[/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red said:
That is actually both pretty cool and creepy at the same time[/COLOR]

Thanks mk <3 but it was actually a plot to prevent fuelbi from winning at all costs.
I don't like this. Not at all

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
That is actually both pretty cool and creepy at the same time
Lolz. I actually met him through his girlfriend, who was my best friend at the time (and I met her because she was best friends with two of my exes and had a crush on me, believe it or not). And then they started dating and he and I became best friends somewhere in that.

I introduced him to competitive Pokemon and this site, in case you were wondering.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
idk i haven't been interviewed in like 3 years. it used to be a monthly thing and I'm so lonely now...
We would not be interviewing you on competitive Pokemon stuff. Perhaps a question like "How did you get involved with competitive Pokemon?" but nothing like "Hai Mow what's your favorite Gen. V pogeymans?".

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
We would not be interviewing you on competitive Pokemon stuff. Perhaps a question like "How did you get involved with competitive Pokemon?" but nothing like "Hai Mow what's your favorite Gen. V pogeymans?".
Aww, that's no fun. I would've wanted to ask something witty, like "paper or plastic?" as well as normal questions too. XD

Wrath`

Smash Master
i think if it is a meaningful question about pokemon it should be fine.

When does the voting start?

EDIT: SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THE FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm willing to read through every question and pick appropriate ones, so idc how many you submit.

Soooo much free time.

VOTING STARTS NOW AND WILL END AROUND THIS TIME TOMORROW

The following members can be voted for:

Gates
Riddle
Umbreon Mow
Circa

You may vote once for one person who is not yourself​

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I actually didn't want Mow to be interviewed at all, I just wanted to make an awesome pun.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What is your favorite Pokemon?
Favorite generation in terms of games?
Favorite generation in terms of Pokemon?
Favorite generation in terms of competitive stuff?

What team type do you find you use most often? What is your favorite team type? If the two are not the same, why do you think that is?

What makes a good Pokemon battler?

What is more important, a team or the player? Why?

What is your favorite video game? What is your favorite video game that isn't Pokemon or Smash?

What is your opinion of bukkake?

Do you love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom