• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awa Tourny

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
The Awa Tourny Iz Comin To The Atl Next Week So I Wanna See Whos Comin To Smash There But Make Sure You Bring Money Cuz Its 10$ For Singles And 5$ Per Person For Doubles Hopin To See Some Good Smashers There Too So Don't Dissapoint Me

Umby

Smash Master
As far as a "pass" besides the initial entry fee for the tournament, you have to purchase a membership to AWA ($25 per person or $35 per group w/6 or more people) to get a "Con Badge" which is required for admission to any AWA event. Unfortunately I can't go, since my **** reading retreat is that same weekend.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Walk-in Memberships

Memberships that are purchased at the convention (also known as at the door). Memberships can only be purchased on the day of the convention.

No advance day memberships can be purchased (for example, you can not purchase a one day membership for Saturday if you are at the convention on Friday).

General (Ages 13 and above)

1 Day ( Friday, Saturday, or Sunday ) - $25

2 Days ( Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday ) - $35

3 Days ( Friday through Sunday ) - $45

Children (Ages 6-12)

1 Day ( Friday, Saturday, or Sunday ) - $12

2 Days ( Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday )- $17

3 Days ( Friday through Sunday ) - $22

Children under 5 years of age are admitted free with a paid adult member.
I'm going to this, no question.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah this tourney is gonna be run gay just like the last 4 which I went to. LOOK OUT HYRULE TEMPLE

lol but seriously good luck. this is like my first year NOT going. Reflex, be sure to find my boy Skye down there and whoop him with Bowser XD

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I'm going for sure. But i'm debating whether to enter the smash tourney or the guitar hero 2 tourney. I'm pretty sure theres going to be a place to do friendly smashes though so we can fight there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
are you serious that much i thought it was 10 to get in. holy crap thats so much. well im going regardless and see how far in the smash tourney i can in. also the naruto one. o any one going or thinking of going please pm me your #. gp i call you a little later

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
As far as a "pass" besides the initial entry fee for the tournament, you have to purchase a membership to AWA ($25 per person or $35 per group w/6 or more people) to get a "Con Badge" which is required for admission to any AWA event. Unfortunately I can't go, since my **** reading retreat is that same weekend.
guess imma pretend im 12

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I'm going too
gp you know my number and my face
nicaboy you know my #
marty is my homeboy
xif

eastheaven

Smash Ace
It's $10 to enter singles(Saturday at 1PM), $5 per person(Friday at 9 PM).
I've got a pass already, and if you need me to cover you for the entrances I can do it. Just pay back Matthew or Marcus and I'll get it eventually.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i'll be going saturday yea eastheaven is going we can have our crew battle now.. plus i wanna play your jig cant wait i'll call and see whats up. gp i'll see you dere o and its 10 for singles 5 for doubles

eastheaven

Smash Ace
The rest of my crew won't be there, so we can't actually have a crew battle. If you want, though, we can give me the same number of stocks as however many you guys have and go at that.
Does BTSI still want to dollars match(or any of you)?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The rest of my crew won't be there, so we can't actually have a crew battle. If you want, though, we can give me the same number of stocks as however many you guys have and go at that.
Does BTSI still want to dollars match(or any of you)?
You and I can be a crew, Tong.
<3

nicaboy

Smash Champion
We'll be a small army like 300
They will be 450, according to proportion

ok i'll take you on the dollar matches i dont care much for a buck. or 2. or 3 lol. sounds like fun but no crew match:( well another day then o how about you and atomic punk team against me and battousiax. dollar matches baby

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Well 1-10 dollar matches are cool for me, since i got paide recently
lol me too but well just do one dollar matches so neither of us is taking too much of each other money. and really i just want to play. im only mm you because you want too. i dont care too. and i wanna buy other crap there. oh and atomic punk i would like too play you too. i think you played my teammate already. well hope to see you guys there :)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ok i'll take you on the dollar matches i dont care much for a buck. or 2. or 3 lol. sounds like fun but no crew match:( well another day then o how about you and atomic punk team against me and battousiax. dollar matches baby
I'd be down for me and tong vs. you and whoever.

Well 1-10 dollar matches are cool for me, since i got paide recently
Hell yes Tong, we should do teams MMs!

mog112

Smash Ace
what time is teams and singles at awa.

the website is not very neat and i dont wanna search through.

thanks

also whats a con badge

nicaboy

Smash Champion
mog112 ah yes i've heard of you will be intresting to see how i fair against you well i was told 1pm saturday teams i dont know. i plan on getting there early because i definatly wanna play teams. the con badge like admission i think but all i know is you need it to play and its like 25 dollars!!! laijin finaly my long awited match aginst you. i'll be there specifically to play you lol well thats one thing. by the way my whole crew aint commin. my bro gotta work so its me and battosaix for now. we need more people for crews. cant wait to play ya'll agiain # please for anyone going so we can actually meet up and play. only laijin know what i look like.

Somasu

Smash Ace
25 bucks for a con badge... eh.. I'll think about it, but I don't know if I can really see myself paying that much. Maybe, though.

Mike, if I decide to go, would you mind if I traveled with you to it? Also, would you team with me?

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
It's $10 to enter singles(Saturday at 1PM), $5 per person(Friday at 9 PM).
I've got a pass already, and if you need me to cover you for the entrances I can do it. Just pay back Matthew or Marcus and I'll get it eventually.
what do you mean cover?
If it's what i'm thinking, that'd be great.

Top Bottom