• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Average Name for an Average Update

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if the stopwatch maybe slows all the characters down except the person (or team) that gets it. And it KINDA looks like the compass from Zelda...

ME LUBS TEH FREEZIE!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
it should be obvious: super mush makes you big, so ther's 1 that makes you shrink
Bunnyhood speeds you up, so Stopwatch slows you, or the opponent down
I can see how the Mushrooms relate, but a Bunnyhood and a Stopwatch aren't related in ANY way. :dizzy:

But I think the Stopwatch will probably:

A) Slow time down
B) Slow time down around you
C) Slow time down for you {misfire}

D) Speed time up
E) Speed time up around you

F) Completely stop time around you
G) Completely stop time [/i]for you[/i] {misfire}

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
Well, there are just about 2 items who have opposite effects -grow and shrink-
so there is a good possibility that there will come a second pair of opposites - Bunnyhood and Stopwatch-

but you do have some good point, such as the backfire, could be a possibilty (happens to hammers and capsules, boxes, barrels...)

Kor

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't it be this guy:

From paper mario?

Also called a stop watch.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
One question arise's whatever happened to the blue bat snake was using in his intro. Is this a new item or was it scraped.

These are only items from previous installments, there will be more to come

Interesting they let that clock in, thats one more boring update to come our way.. We got foreshadowing! (English class just ended)

Oh well, not a bad update, just not a great one.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
sorry. didnt notice it till now. vivi special b moves here.
standard b- shade fist- launshes small fire balls with every punch. the closer the opponet is the more damage.
smash b- sliding fist- she reaches out and punches with fire damage then returns to the location where she started the move.
down b- infatuate- paralyzes all those around her.
up b- veil- she vanishes into the realm of darkness and then reappering elsewhere( mewtwo's teleport)
final smash- fiery jinx- sets flame to the entire stage dealing flame damage.
still working on it. and the snake bat is a new item. this update is called items from previous games. not new items.

P.S. vivian is on sakurai's poll. so she has a chance.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
all but her down b move couse fire damage/stun. and she would be a tactcits character. i like these hard to master characters that can pwn if given the time. thats why mewtwo was my main in melee.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
I dunno. I think (more like hope at this point) that the stopwatch is actually the sub-weapon stopwatch that froze time, from Castlevania.
:[ I showed it to a few Castlevania friends and it's the first thing that came to their mind.
D: I guess only time will tell.
I think the stop watch is from the orignal Loz, please don't kill me if im wrong, but wasn't there somthing like that

Top Bottom