• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

XBar

Smash Apprentice
nah nothin wrong, jus wondering

I think im gonna go to dragons den one of these days and see what type of cut they would take if we held a tourney there. I hear they got a 100 inch tv for tourneys. What weekend do u guys think we should try to get a tournament goin? sometime in july would probably be good

phish-it

Smash Champion
nah nothin wrong, jus wondering

I think im gonna go to dragons den one of these days and see what type of cut they would take if we held a tourney there. I hear they got a 100 inch tv for tourneys. What weekend do u guys think we should try to get a tournament goin? sometime in july would probably be good
The thing I don't understand is, why would they even need to cut the pot if they held a free tournament earlier where they didn't make a profit? Anyway, July 15th sounds pretty good for a date.

XBar

Smash Apprentice
The thing I don't understand is, why would they even need to cut the pot if they held a free tournament earlier where they didn't make a profit? Anyway, July 15th sounds pretty good for a date.
I think they did that whole free tournament just to advertise their huge *** TV and the fact that they will actually hold video game tournaments, i doubt they would do another free one but I'll see what I can do to talk them into it

Plezy crew- we're down for this crew battle, whenever's good.

Also, I'm gonna be down in the city on friday with not much to do...any plezy city smashers wanna play a little smash that day?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
alright guys cool,we can do it at the zenith if u guys are going,or at the weeklys.And Xbar we are all going to be at web2zone so if u guys can come on friday we can crew battle then,we were supposed to crew battle another crew friday but they are missing their 7th person so how about?also we want this crew battle to be for the 3rd best in ny if thats ok,or would that be like common sense IF we were to win we would get 3rd?

XBar

Smash Apprentice
what time u guys gonna be at web2zone? I dont know if the whole crew can make it but i'll be in the city so I'll probably stop by.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Unless I get a ride there isn't a good chance I can participate in this crew battle, and I think if you guys offer me a ride my mom will say no >_>

XBar

Smash Apprentice
theres a tourny goin on at web2zone friday(today)??? i didnt know about it but im in the city now so ill pr0bably come. imm drunk lole

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Do any of you guys who are going to Elmsford on Sunday want to bring a VCR? I know M4FD said he's gonna bring one but we can get a lot more recorded with a 2nd one, and we can use a lot of footage from the tournament in that combo video I heard you guys were working on.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Now Thats what I like to see!

He’s huge! And tough!

What, you think just because he’s huge, you can needle him with lots of little attacks and keep him off balance? Heh heh... Yeah, you keep thinking that.

Eheheheheh!!

Murt.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Cash im just gonna put this plain and simple

You're into computers so i'll use that as a reference

Which is bigger Megabyte or Gigabyte?

Answer to that is Gigabyte, so in short that is a Giga Murt

If you really wanna get technical and say that being a Giga Murt is small than call it a Tera Murt since a Terabyte or anything Tera is 1000 Gigabytes or anything Giga

The Bino

Smash Lord
1 - Sol - Tim (Fox/Marth/Cpt. Falcon)
2 - Reject - Chris (Peach/Falco/Jiggs/Sheik)
3 - Ky - Mike (Falco/Fox/Sheik)
4 - Phish-it - Adam (Ganon/DK)
5 - Coin Chaser - Adam (Mario/Marth)
6 - The Bino - Chris (Samus/Sheik/Falco/Fox)
7 - Nintendude - Mike (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
8 - LIBF - Craig (Fox/Falco)
9 - RuBar - Rudy (Sheik/Ganon)
10 - BAR - Roberto (Peach)
11 - XBar - Matt (Falco/Ness/Jiggs)

All of these ppl still play but Bino RuBar Bar XBar don't attend tournaments

But come Brawl that'll be a totally different story

Regarding Bailey - I don't care it's ur choice being how everything will be different come Brawl so why don't you just join and become and AE member

Top Bottom