• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Sorry Shaz, I can't go to your meet tomorrow =[. I wish I could, because I really want to, but I can't. A) I'm sick as a dog B) I've got lots of hw that really needs to be done, and C) After last weekend, the last place my mum is gonna let me go is another smash meet.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Go Charizard!

*ahem*

Have fun at the meet. I cant make it because I'm sick and busy. Yeah I got owned.

I want a big meet soon so I can get owned at pokemon with cats... Oh yeah, I mean, play smash...

CATS

Smash Journeyman
WTF plasia is not coming? that's it, i'm out then

lol jk
jaz you remember joe and me infiniting you!!! haha that was some funny stuff and i'll be sure to do it every chance i get when i next play FFA with people :3

i still need to get my team sorted out plasia, got a bit of a problem with defensive types atm

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Great meet Shaz lots of fun,
Emily thanks for the 3 stocking. I'd blame ntsc smash but you still would have won if it wasnt anyway.
Anth you a pusswha
Cats + Joe + Zacs you guys are too funny.
My Roy > Gloths Samus :laugh:

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Grrrrr, I really wanted to come but you *******s had to have it on a Friday nite, now I'm all hurt on the inside (lol joking) and who is Joe ?.
I'm glad you guys had fun and I hope my manly moobs were not missed :chuckle:
Anf and/of Freddo please, PLEASE organise something at your place, if you are able to host for a weekend I will bring my TV and rally the troops so you get a decent turn-out, I mean I will show up at Plasia's house and drag him there. Same with anybody else who decides to skip out, also I will start training, yes you herd me so if you do manage to get you parents permission I will be harder to 4 stock.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
You guys are still playing smash? So boring lol, I hope the new one comes out quickly to put you out of the misery of playing this overrated bad graphic game!! Doesn it hurt your eyes? Arnt you bored of the repetativeness? dont you ever just wanna play something new or even better do something else? Just get over this ****ing boring game lol and move on from the past! Does marthk still play? OMG lol it amazes me that there's still people playing bahahahah...losers.

Edit: Oh yeah and the people who are really good at the game, it doesnt make them cool it just makes them losers with no life for spending so many hours sitting down being inactive playing the same game over, and over and over and over, over, over, over (Final destination music) over, and over and over again! And I dont really care about the replies after this im not gonna come back 2 check em..., I just thought maybe I would come back and see 'some' people have gotten over this...obviously not.
Your all gonna have demented fingers when ur older if you keep this up...
Just quit like me n wait for brawl, atleast it's something new not boring **** you've already seen and done like a million times.

I guess for people like cats its ok to play this game for thousands of hours but I feel sorry for other people cause they get sucked into playing it for no stupid reason, you can enjoy beating people, but not for this long. Who cares about beating nerds, it's not like they make a great life accomplishment for being a 'smash king' hahaha! So lame lmao! :psycho: :lick: :ohwell: :laugh: :dizzy:

Ok Im finished! BYE EVERYONE O.0.o (>^.^)> <<<<<Look how cool I am I can make stupid japanese emotions lalalala wannabe ***. I must be emo.

Slinkovic

Smash Cadet
Yeah Seb, you're right. You're so cool, teach me your secrets.

Let's all take a page out of Seb's cool book. Let's abuse a community who thinks/thought nothing of him [as a person, and as a player], and leave as much as an impact on us as he did when he actually participated in the scene; that's right, you little obnoxious keyboard warrior, none!

You possess the charisma of a cherry-less K-Mart cricket bat, you little ****, and the people skills to match.

If you're finding the stresses of a teen-angst ridden life where "noone understands you" overwhelming you, my only suggestion is to just come out of the closet and stop denying yourself the truth.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
HEY! Thats not cool man, I dont care what you say. You just dont go around shooting your mouth off like that. Kmart isnt that bad, its where Erin used to work. =p =D

CATS

Smash Journeyman
no point in replying to sebs ridiculous post, he's gone and crawled back under his rock :3

shaz what date you leaving for/coming back from america? we gonna have a smash meet once you're back?

i need to fix freddo :o

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
From Shaz:
Seb, it's all good and well for you to say these things, and I'm glad you've taken the first step towards maturity yet I play smash for these reasons: I have gained many friends through it. I have free accomodation with friends overseas when I go. I enjoy the activity of keeping my fingers and brain acitve. If you failed to realise we do have lives. Adam, Jon and I have great careers as tradespeople for instance. Otherwise I'll speak for myself, I'm a fireman, I go to the gym three times a week, I'm starting Taekwondo, I go overseas, I have a warm relationship with my family and friends, while supporting myself and paying for my own shopping rent and bills. Don't come in here pretending to not care, you only lose yourself respect. If you have a problem with the game don't play, because this is not the way to change our minds. take care.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
LOL wtf...? I didnt expect a life story shaz hahaha... Anyway, my point was that' some people only play to beat others but dont actually enjoy it. I wasnt surposed to insult, attack or (yeah I knew it would) offend anyone. You just have to look at the underlineing message of my post and draw the positive out of it :p

And shut up lol! If my post wasnt half true you wouldnt take it so personally, sinkage.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Thanks =] Cats made it. I was gonna edit it out when but then I decided to display its sexiness.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
oh seb IS checking back for replies.. well if that's the case

seb you're a ****ing idiot...
I wasnt supposed to insult, attack or (yeah I knew it would) offend anyone. You just have to look at the underlying message of my comment and draw the positive out of it :p

edit: pls don't reply seb i think we've all had enough of your BS :)

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
oh seb IS checking back for replies.. well if that's the case

seb you're a ****ing idiot...

edit: pls don't reply seb i think we've all had enough of your BS :)
Thats..meant to be offensive? Anyway, like it or not haha, Im replying, so unless Im banned, deal with it biatch.. meow! Or better not find something better to do with your misreble life rather than getting so offended over this, I can just see you at home (sticks) scratching at the walls and carpet like a psycho cat a hahahaha!! :laugh:

jazblack009

Smash Ace
lol gotta love the fact that your defending the post ^_^
and that people are taking it seriously...
one thing i don't get... is that if you knew it would offend people, than why say it?
i mean you wouldn't go to a 50cent concert wearing a white hood would you?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Seb, if you're just trolling, I could go get one of the mods to fix you up wih a warning or 2?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Would that be the first time a mod has done anything modly in this thread? Or even in this room?

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Lets never speak of sebastain again.

Out of curiousity, since Shaz is gonna be in the USA for a while who takes over the rains of best smasher in victoria till he gets back? Freddo? Emily? Cats? Seb? Plasia? lol

I think Anf should host next meet cause he's sexy.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
lol gotta love the fact that your defending the post ^_<
i mean you wouldn't go to a 50cent concert wearing a white hood would you?
Yeah I probably would!

SMASH SUCKS MONKEY BALLS! Oh and yes to someone who said they dont want me in any smash groups for brawl well

1.I had more fun playing smash melee normally without learning all the super nerdy stuff and meeting everyone (dont get me wrong I think some of you are awesome!!)

2. Its online so who ****ing cares ahahahah....stupido!

Does anyone if Markarse (snakeballs) still plays smash? Hows he going, has he Improved? Rofl!:laugh:

And nick wow you finally managed to get my attention, congratulations maybe one you can double your luck sometime and actually take one stock off someone...anyone!

Sloth

Smash Ace
Online is gonna suck. The main reason I continued to play smash was because meeting all the new people was fun. And hanging around with them. In many ways I just used smash as an excuse for a social gathering.

Mark still plays, and he has improved heaps with his Doc.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I have something unfortunate to relay to the Perth fellas. While it has been my full intention to come over to Perth for the holiday period this year around Christmas, I'm no longer gonna be coming. Sorry. I'm going to be travelling to Queensland with mum and we're staying up between Cairns and Townsville for about 3 weeks or so. I cant come to both, and while I'd love to come to Perth, someone else would love for me to come to Qld, if you know what I mean. I'll attempt to come another time. Maybe for a whole week sometime. Again, sorry to disappoint.

*In case any Qld smashers live somewhere in that vicinity, I'll be staying either in Cardwell or Kennedy. If anyone knows where that is.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Dies*

Sloth: Just because it can be played online doesn't mean the death of smashfests.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol Plasia, try going Marth or Sheik then you will own (dont go Peach, using her is not ownage :chuckle: ).
Mark is heaps good, I hate taking on his Doc as is wipes the floor with my Falco and Link, he has also piked up Sheik and Link so hes starting to branch out.
Chris when did you make that banner ?, it made me homosexual for about 15 minutes :chuckle: :chuckle:

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
And whats with them only showing like 12 new characters for brawl? If they removed any (apart from pichu, mewtwo and doc cause nobody uses them) thats just bloody unfair! Can nintendo or whatever just hurry up and reveal all the characters for the friken game which barely looks like an update so far!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you're gonna post about Brawl, do so in the Brawl discussion. We've all heard it before.

Pity you can't come this time Jonnyboi, but I understand completely ^_^. Gotta get your priorities right.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
ah you would wear a white hood to a 50 cent concert?
well the fact that you would go to one.... is already pretty bad, i mean come on
its 50cent...

so i guess the reason your posting here saying smash sucks and telling me you would wear a KKK hood to a 50 cent concert is cuz your bored right? or attention seeking... which is perfectly normal for someone your age

no no, thats ok i'm happy to play this little game, you can be my inspiration for being immature and i can play along ^_^
The only problem is that eventually you'll get too into this game sooner or later and mic will have to ban you, that cuts our fun short, just like wearing a KKK hood would cut your 50cent concert short i suppose.

ok, so you have to retort to this:
no one uses doc? but i use doc?
you really hurt my feelings Seb please apologise, i hope we can be friends.
i'll tell Bob-money and 50cent you didn't mean it ok?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And whats with them only showing like 12 new characters for brawl?
They only showed 5 (if you coult Zamus as a new character) and then went and asked people who they wanted in. I'd much rather them do that, that way we get who we want, rather than what they think we want (Hey! Lets give them Petey Pirranah!) Not to mention the fact, they've only been working on it for a few months.

Can nintendo or whatever just hurry up and reveal all the characters for the friken game which barely looks like an update so far!
You want them to show you it all now AND not have it look like an update? You can't have both buddy.

Top Bottom