• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Jon: no...that's just wrong.
Of course its wrong! Wrong for you to deny me of the one true thing I pine for. Hear me! I can offer you gold and power beyond your wildest dreams, just wavedash to my house and pay your dues (VS me), then you shall realise the futility of your prior resistance! MUHAHAHAAAAA!

I forsee that you are becoming the most powerful of all the Smashers. As wise as master Puzzle Y and as powerful as erm... master Bowser. Join me, and with our powers combined we shall make an unstoppable force!!! You feel it on your heart, you know it be true.

kupo

Smash Lord
CORY:
(urge to kill rising...rising...);)
I really, really want to...

Jon: Prove your worth to me. I would rather not spend my time with your unpaid dues.
You feel it on your heart, you know it be true.
What is the feeling I feel? My true feelings are my only hatred towards you.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Fool! Your words spawn hatred, but your gaze and blushing complexion speak otherwise to me. When I look into those eyes I see not a soulless void, but a true being of power to be trained and wrought for my own personal gain. Ofcourse I'll feed you along the way, on the long winding road to power so dont worry about the minor details.

Search inside, feel the need for domination.. though speak not, Smash instead. Use your inner balance to find your way and then you will see I am right. Justice will prevail. You will be my pawn. MUAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

kupo

Smash Lord
Jon: Shut the h*ll up. I don't deny anything. I hate you. That is it.

Nesis: He has f***ed up mind.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
You see! I speak truth, you say hate yet you feel undeniable passion! I sense your struggling inner self, a fledgling, in need of guidance. I am here for you Emily, never fear. If a shoulder to cry on is all you need, then so be it, lean on me - I understand it must be hard to have potential, but be so n00b that you can't make use of your dormant skills. Come to my lair and learn dear child. I will be waiting for you..

kupo

Smash Lord
You bore me Jon. Never will I be there...

CorY...come here...I'll be waiting...for...you...in our..."special..place"...special.......
place.................

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
U..Kupo? You ok? Anyay, how's Zone on Enders? Any good?

EDIT: I hope you are happy now Kupo. :)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hark! Already yours you say Cory? What nonsense, I claimed it at her birth, for you see I am an ancient, many centuries old am I. Yeeessss....

Emily, if I truly bored you, would you honestly keep replying? No! Your desire to VS me is too great, yet your pride prevents you from doing such, thus you resort to posting to me, and communicating your feelings of want and need in such form as this. I know you - I read you like a book child.

ZOE sucks :p

kupo

Smash Lord
Mic, fix up the spelling.;)

Hehe, so far I haven't seen any date changes and it gonna be out today! Wheeeee! *hugs CorY*

...my insanity will rise so high, if the dates will be shifted again...I'll even k!ll you Jon...
Your desire to VS me is too great
You are an ***.
I haven't touched melee for 2 whole friggin weeks.
I know you - I read you like a book child
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....
Finally, you're beginning to see the light, you are turning young padawan. Excellent, any progress is welcome progress.

I'll even k!ll you Jon...
Yes that's it, feel your anger swelling inside of you. Strike me down, I am unarmed.. then your training will be complete! Your friends will die! MUHAHAHAAA!

I haven't touched melee for 2 whole friggin weeks.
That will just make you all the more easier to brush under the rug with all of yesterdays garbage. It is no fault of mine if you fall out of practice. My DK will dethrone your Sheik, watch and learn n00b.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by kupo
Hehe, so far I haven't seen any date changes and it gonna be out today! Wheeeee! *hugs CorY*
whee! [hugs emi back] so, i'm guesing you got it? even your msn name was changed to show that. any good? everything you imagined it to be? and more?

... actually, you need to take a moment from your busy zoe2 day to kick the **** out of jon. it's for the good of everyone.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Guys, I just thought I'd wish all of you guys who are going to the Mario Kart challenge thing the best of luck, and stuff. This is not a bump. :rolleyes:

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Thanks mic, I think we'll need it actually. I'll pass on your regards to our friend who got us onto this MKDD challenge. He doesnt use Smashboards, but I'll pass on your best wishes anyway. This isnt a bump either :).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is not another bump, but how did you all go? I read your "report" in the light house but what were the other rounds llike? What did you actually do? Win anything? Can I run out of questions? Well..yes I guess. Sooo.....:confused:

kupo

Smash Lord
We played and played. Nonstop Kart Racing = *two thumbs up*

Um yeah, we choked, we lost, and I regretted. I could've done more better. If they had smash competition instead, we would've owned everyone, wouldn't we? :D:D:D
We didn't win anything, we got these showbags that had chocolate, one crap kids magazine, fizz wizz, GC game holder and some other crap stuff.
Speak of the devil, WHO TOOK MY GAMECUBE T-SHIRT?!?!?!?! *looks at CR and leena* One of you's have taken it...*looks at Jon* or maybe you...

~*~Bless Atari...may ZoE be released on friday~*~

Or I'll just get Chaos Legion...:D

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
We see japanese experts and american smashers but why oh why are there no australian smash videos on smashboards. I really think we should get some videos on smashboards to show everyone that we auzzies are just as good, if not better, than all other smashers out there. Any one interested??

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh hey, cubed! long time no see. How are you guys doing? Do you know what you need to get a video up? It needs a computer with a video capture card, a moviemaking type program, ect. If you got some of those, I'd love to help you guys make some movies to show that Aussies can rock! If not....[insertfunnybutsmartcommentherre];)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Sorry i havent been posting much but for some strange reason i couldnt log on?!? Then i tried yesterday and 'ta da' it worked

Regarding the vids:
Quetzacotl has a webcam so it should be no problem recording the vids.

We still arent sure of a date to meet up. We havent had much practice lately and we're feeling a little rusty. With only computers to verse you can only go so far. Soon we'll have another match but first we need to train. Make sure you train and tell musgraves to train as well, i want a challenge.

does anyone realise this is almost the biggest thread in the tourny section?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is it realy? Cool. I didn't know Quetza had a web-cam. And don't worry about not practising as with Exams, ect. we haven't had time to practise. Although since shcool (for us yr12's) ends on Monday, we should hopefully find time to practise when we aren't forced to do work, study for Tee exams, ect.

kupo

Smash Lord
Regarding about the vids, SabreAnt said he'd record our matches...though he hasn't said anything about it lately. Right now, we're anxiously waiting Mario Kart: Double Dash to come out...and me waiting for ZoE 2...*fingers crossed*

Um yeah, peoples...Leena took my T-Shirt...=P

~*~...Hopefully Tomorrow...~*~
I've played the demo over 100 times! I wanna friggin' beat Anubis!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm also waiting for DD but it might takeabit to get the cash. Hopefully rmusgrave also gets dd then we could do Lan games. Yay!

Hasn't ZOE come out yet? Taking it's time.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Sorry i forgot about TEE exams. Us yr 11 youngns only have end of year exams to worry about. The best time to record our matches would probably be the holidays. Untill then study hard and train hard.

kupo

Smash Lord
I'm also waiting for DD but it might takeabit to get the cash.
Haha, we'll get $20 off! We'll only pay $80 (seeing as MK $100)! Hehe, it's cool that we got vouchers in the competition...

Yes, ZoE is taking it's sweet *** time getting here. Atari's ghey! (stupid classification stuff). If it's gonna be delayed again, I'm not getting it. I'm better off waiting for the almighty MK: DD (If it's delayed AGAIN, I'm waging war against Nintendo!:D)
What's going to be real funny is that SabreAnt's gonna start his 0wn4g3 against Cronos_Rainbow. LOL. SPINEY SHELL!!!

Jon, I'm going to beat you! Sherbet Land rematch!! :D:D:D
Um yeah, gotta see the dump you live in ;).

To ya'll, good luck with your exams!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Haha, we'll get $20 off! We'll only pay $80 (seeing as MK $100)! Hehe, it's cool that we got vouchers in the competition...
Ah!:grrr: [cartman] I'll kick you in the nuts![/cartman]

To ya'll, good luck with your exams!!
Thanks. I have a feeling I'll need it.;)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
has anyone played F-Zero X. I saw it in the shops but my wallet was quite empty. An opinon would help me decide whether to get that or wait for Double Dash. I dont have enough money to buy both.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hey guys, haven't poked my head in her for a while. That match is eagerly awaited Emily :chuckle: *rehearses Sherbet Land in mind*

F-Zero is going to totally kick a$$!! But I'd still buy MKDD over it because.. well its Mario Kart. Although Captain Falcon does have a certain appeal about him doesnt he? Dashing chap that he is. So yes, wait a bit for MK. I soo have the same problem! SOME MANY GAMES - SO LITTLE MONEY/TIME!!! Oh well.. I had best to exam revision anyway. (yeah right) :rolleyes:

I'll tidy my place up for you guys, and you lot can come one time and see my dunge... erm.. House. Look forward to it.

PS: Shaz is blowing his load over Metroid. How cute.

kupo

Smash Lord
That match is eagerly awaited Emily:D *rehearses Sherbet Land in mind*
I blame it on the people who walked by ;). I swear I would've won!
Say Jon-e, you up for Mario Kart 64? I bet I can beat you on Sherbet Land.:D.
F-Zero is going to totally kick a$$!! But I'd still buy MKDD over it because..
He can start his 0wn4g3!
PS: Shaz is blowing his load over Metroid. How cute.
LOL.
I find it very funny when Shaz called you to know how the energy tank works. :D Has he even played the old skool Metroids?

Man ZoE is so much fun. But VS mode sucks @55.

~???Where's European Extreme mode???~

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Metroid 100%

Has anyone passed or knows someone who passed Metroid with 100%. I hear the ending is really good. I have seen the first one and the second one. The highest i got was 89%. I scaned all the items and all the pirate data and Chozo lore but im still missing quite a few enimies. Oh, i mean passing Metroid 100% wihtout a walkthrough.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I know, what a n00b huh? Still, I dont think he has played the old ones, so thats his excuse. :chuckle:

MK64? Bring it on... I used to own at that game. In fact I've broken European records on a few tracks, and I have Royal Raceway on tape! Hehe, sure I'll play with ya Ems.. if you really want me to :)

Metroid Prime 100% no walkthrough at you service! Mind you, the last few missle expansions were somewhat tricky (and distant). Want me to tell/hint you anything? Whats your post for? (I am a metroid fan) Last ending kicks a$$. Made me giggle with insane glee when I saw it. Most cool.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cube654, make ABSOLUTELY SURE you don't read what happens. I have unfortunately read what happens and (if) i see the 100% ending it just wont be as cool. Fight the temptation......

kupo

Smash Lord
Bring it on... I used to own at that game. In fact I've broken European records on a few tracks, and I have Royal Raceway on tape! Hehe, sure I'll play with ya Ems.. if you really want me to
Hehe, cools. I'm expecting a good challenge from you. Did you own Shaz and Dale?
J/w, what was your record for Mario Raceway? At the moment, I'm trying my d*mnest to beat Carlos' record. I just wanted to know yours...:D. What about you Mic?

How did the English Exams go? Did you do crap? Aced it?
So lucky that there weren't lame *** discussion topics. I personally hated Oedipus Rex.

LOL, before I forget Jon...
My little cousin thinks he can beat your DK w/ Doc!i!i!:chuckle:
...uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
A little bit of bumpage

What about you Mic? what was your record for Mario Raceway?

I'll have to check. I haven't played much but it should be good. Speaking of Kart, when is it comming out here? Nin of Aust. have yetr to give it a date. Curse you Nintendo! *shakes fist*

So lucky that there weren't lame *** discussion topics.

Discussion topics suck. (Note the sarcasm, said on a discussion site)

I personally hated Oedipus Rex.
[/b

Wasn't he the guy who plucked his eyes out after killing his father and marrying his mother?

Anyway, [insert funny, yet witty comments here]

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
To mic, doulbe dash will be released soon so just hold on. Guess what, i scored a GBA with advanced wars 2. The great thing is that 2 to 4 people can play with only one person with a game pak so next time you come around we can play and you dont need advanced wars 2! all we need is a cable, you wouldnt have one, do you?

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cubed64
To mic, doulbe dash will be released soon so just hold on. Guess what, i scored a GBA with advanced wars 2. The great thing is that 2 to 4 people can play with only one person with a game pak so next time you come around we can play and you dont need advanced wars 2! all we need is a cable, you wouldnt have one, do you?
Hello again. We'll have to catch up some time to have a go at advance wars.

Have you guys played Metroid Fusion yet? I'll show you Fusion's good ending if you haven't seen it already. (You get it by passing it fast)

Oh, and about double dashed, Mic_128 says - OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Fusion sounds pretty cool. Cant you link it up with Metroid Prime to get the fusion suit in Prime? Tell mic to bring Double Dash when he comes over next. We only have one week of school left and then two weeks of exams and then 8 weeks of freedom, plenty of time for us to mash yourself and Mic into the ground with our superior SSBM skills.

Top Bottom