• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
mic, i think if you recount your list, there are 6 people.
kupo: A Peach vs Fox match will be interesting, what stage would you prefer to rumble on? (in other words, which stage do you want to lose on ;))

mic, the next time we play, I'll try and organise the games to be recorded. I have no idea when we can play next, it might not be until a while unfortunately.

Peach is thirsting for blood, anyone from perth please contact me or mic and satisfy her hunger.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Cool, 6, thats sounding better every post. Who plays Peach!? ARGH I hate Peach, my GDorf will teach her a lesson. :mad: Played VS Cronos and his g/f again today at lunch, and dammit man, my DK must own some serious a$$... coz I whooped her Marth and his GDorf pretty spankily. :chuckle:

I need better opponents. Bloody wavedashers, think they'll all pro and stuff until they cop a Giant Punch to the face. Damm I'm good! :rotfl: Actually I really have a giant ego that needs to be deflated. *looks for Kupo* Thats the honest truth. Ask Cronos, my head barely fits through his sliding door on the side of his house. ;)

kupo

Smash Lord
tosser: Skip work on Sunday.
...Yeah...I wanna play some team matches...
VS Cronos and his g/f again today at lunch, and dammit man, my DK must own some serious a$$... coz I whooped her Marth and his GDorf pretty spankily.
did she tip you? Even once? If not...

Shiznit: Nah, go to leena's on Sunday. I likes to play against Carlos. Plus I wanna see him play SH on hard. lol. (nothing special). Um...yeah, work on ya fox! WD d*mmit!!
Team matches w/ you too(I hate you *SO* much.)
lol, Team Attack On! No tip ***** no more!

Bloody wavedashers, think they'll all pro and stuff until they cop a Giant Punch
Depending on what level...(l likes battlefield).

So yeah well uh my Ganondorf beat your Mewtwo and my Fox beat you Pichu
This was *SO* long ago. Like whatever. =P
So proud when you beat my crappy characters. What happen to my Falco against your DK? OH I REMEMBER...I 0wNed you. :D

bring that shirt
So I can burn it in front of you?

I also got over 1000m in GDorf's HRC! YAY!)
After trying 100 times??

A Peach vs Fox match will be interesting, what stage would you prefer to rumble on?
Uh...I said Falco not Fox. Meh...I'll challenge ya w/ both anyways.
I like SO suck on Corneria. You'll like SO beat me.

Hey Jon, what happened to the tosser in pink?

!!!Z.O.E 2 comes out next week!!!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Jon.....you tool man :rolleyes: You beat me with your best char with my stinky Gdorf and your boasting? Besides you know I cant WD etc. with the spice control. I'm not ganna say your DK sucks coz it doesn't, but truth be told you are no competition to my Fox Falc Link, Ems Fox Falc Sheik....even with your precious DK. Sorry to have to post something harsh like this, I have no problem with your putting yourself up, but using other people as stepping stones in matches played purely for leisure and not bragging rights is just low.
In a bad mood now seeing as my house got &*%#$@ robbed....but still I think it's pretty low....Funny how you didnt mention Leena owning you the prior 7ish matches.

kupo

Smash Lord
CR: one word
HARSH!
*thumbs up* :D.
What's Jonny tosser gonna say now?

Funny how you didnt mention Leena owning you the prior 7ish matches.
LMAO! Complete 0wN4g3! WA players!! Lookit Jon! Lookit Jon.
I'm so proud of my girl Leena. *Sniff, Sniff* You've done very well too Shaz. You made me happy. :D

d00d, we gotta do more Team Matches.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had soo much fun today! Lena beat my DK 3 stock and I only hit her Marth for 31%! :D So **** funny.. I had to laugh at myself. Man, that was a royal spanking. Had the bloody 'Falchion' rammed up my hairy homosapien a$$!!! :rotfl:

Sorry to hear bout your house Shaz, but I dont care how bad you guys bag me on the boards coz it means squat coz you all still think exactly the same of me irl. Hey Ems, you're crap at Smash :)

I am happy to announce that my DK had her (Lena) Marth on 117% on the last of 3 stock, the match after... I couldn't leave with that loss over my head. Emily, wear that shirt so I can bag you. You Falco is crap too. :)

Shazman, all your best chars are not as superior as you say coz we both know that its always close in the serious matches. Granted you're the better player, but you make it sound like you own me as bad as you choke when VSing Emily. :chuckle:

Oi Emily, with GDorfs HRC - that 100 tries was like 60 trying to get the start right, even ask Shaz. I was at his house today trying to do his, he can get it 80% of the time (the start of combo) and yeah, the other times I was still perfecting my technique. I have trouble with the first second and third moves all flowing nicely.

Shaz! How dare you call me a tool and using others as stepping stones! I should spank you for your harsh words, but instead I may just KO your Pichu with my DK and tell everyone that I uh... no, actually that would be doing what you just accused me of :p :chuckle: :chuckle:

Final note... ATT: Emily - Stop being cheap on the boards and VS me so you can taste defeat :] Holidays coming up. You have been warned. :demon:

kupo

Smash Lord
Emily, wear that shirt so I can bag you
Bite me b!0tch.
*gets a lighter*

You Falco is crap too.
Oh really now? Since it's so crap, I'll bust out Shiek.

Stop being cheap on the boards and VS me so you can taste defeat
From what shaz d00d told me, you'll just get owned harshly. I'm coming over today with Leena...

Jon you are a scrub.
"Quote of the morning by Shaz"
" You're cheap! You dodge everytime even when I'm not gonna hit you! omfg! Don't use dodges the next round"
Everyone, feel free to chime in. Jon is a scrub.

I'm in a pretty effing sh*t mood. Only having two hours of sleep, staying up all night, doing textiles work, having weird, WACKED dreams, and having the feeling of throwing up. It's 5:30 in the morning. Expect me coming in with a tired and "SKITZ'd" mood.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Well, seeing as you were totally off your face when you posted that, then it will be totally disregarded and ignored. :D We did clone matches and hehe, your Sheik was sweet but you suck major *** with heavyweights Em, I thought you were sposed to be total l33t. Guess you are a human afterall then? :) Falco was good too. But my Doc beat yours and I've heard you're good with him. I dont practice my Doc at all, so it seems he must be bordering on obese so thats why you choked, you sucking with heavyweights and all. ;) Your Bowser was ok, now THAT was a close match VS my Bowser but I still won because the blubberboys like me more than you :p. Your Ganondorf was kinda lame but your Samus was good. I thought I'd win that one.. oh yes, and your Luigi.. he's gay. Oooh! ooh! One more thing.. you DK he well... SUCKS DOGS BALLS!

Before I finish up, I'll say that yes my Zelda was beaten as was my Falco with the matches largely in your favour, so now that people already know that I got owned now and then by you, you can't make it sound worse than it really was like I have done with you. :D Btw Emily, you look goofy when you wavedash so much. Most of the time its just showing off :p

Nah.. you're cool :cool:

kupo

Smash Lord
Jon, ever since I beat your DK w/ doc (Which was WAY back), I haven't even played as him, til yesterday. You heard I was good with him? From who? Yes, I sucked hardcore w/ DK. I've only played him twice overall. With Gannon, meh, same deal.

You sucked with Sheik and Falco. Hehe, chickened out on the fox matches.
Next time, a luigi clone match on MKI. I'm hating on MKII (**** you egg!). I swear I would've one!
More Marth matches so I can own you more.=D I feel good...

oh yeah, my jiggly rocked your G&W. haha, I'll start using her...:D

!!!6 more days!!!
OMG!! :D

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hehe, you do that.. I only use G&W when I feel jolly and ready for a good laugh ;) I passed on the Fox match but you had no complaints so I figured you would've choked bad anyway. As for lack of experience with DK/Ganondorf.. meh, not my problem you got royally spanked. :chuckle:

My Luigi will still beat yours, hehe I have a thing for misfiring, but I hear you are almost as jibby as I, so it may prove close match.. we all know that I will invoke the gay power of Pink Luigi, question is: Are you ready? :) You Marth is nice but I dont have much fun when VSing Marth, not really because hes a tough opponent, but because you can't laugh as much when he plays. Hes not a real fun guy to KO or be KO'ed by. There's little humour. Still I'll gladly clone match it up with you in the future.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
kupo, do you mean 6 more days until you arrive at perth? If it is, how long are you staying? Where are you staying?

I'm getting confident that my Peach will not go down so easily. Especially if you decide to use Falco. Our first match will be on Final Destination, Falco vs Peach, 5 lives. Do you play with items? If you do, no more than very low items please.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Don't start rolling on the floor laughing hysterically with anticipation just yet Quetzalcoatl, I'm not entirely certain, but am pretty sure Kupo here is almost wetting her pants waiting for 'Zone of the Enders' to come out. Just a thought...

kupo

Smash Lord
kupo, do you mean 6 more days until you arrive at perth?
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

*ahem*

I did say I was coming over AFTER School is over.
Oooh, confident that Peach will win? Geez, doesn't that sound like someone ere'...*cough*cough*:D
I hate items...'nuff said.

!!!It's gonna be out on Friday *WITH* OST!!!
*points and laughs @ teh Yankes*
More ZOE stuff for us!!!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by kupo

!!!It's gonna be out on Friday *WITH* OST!!!
*points and laughs @ teh Yankes*
More ZOE stuff for us!!!
heh, just gotta rub this in.

WE ALREADY HAVE IT! HAR HAR!
and
WE GOT SH3 BEFORE YOU WITH THE OST ALSO! HAR HAR!

ok, that's all.

kupo

Smash Lord
Y'know what?

MORE FEATURES ON THE ZOE PAL VERSION!
WE GET MORE!
U.S AND JAPANESE MISS OUT ON TEH EXTRA FEATURES!!
WE GET THE OST! MUAHAHAHAHA!!:D
I LIKES IT!

As for Silent Hill 3...

I HATE YOU!!

...I can d/l the songs and burn it on CD. heh...:D

WE GOT SH3 BEFORE YOU
no...we got it before you...

HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

You haven't got passed the school in SH1 no? Too scared still?
Awwww, poor CORY!:D
hehe, gotta rub it inz...
how've you been luno?;)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
d'oh... yeah, my bad. i was stupid. anyways, been alright. finally got a new car, kittens are big now (they're, like, the best toys ever!), and got another haircut.

what's with you, though? everytime i see you on msn you're away and never say anything back.

oh, and about sh, i keep forgetting i have that game. after getting kh and zoe, then getting scII, i haven't bothered going on to the ps1 games... i might get around to building up the courage to tackle those zombie kids one of these days, though... but it'd probably be after talim's allure wears off. yeah, that'll be quite a while...

and i hope all those perth smashers kick your *** silly just so i can come in and laugh at you. alot. card captors.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Don't worry Cory I got the silent treatment too for like ages.
Jon you ARE a tool...your greed is unmatched and your cheapness disgusts us all....nevertheless you seem to have a certain fhagness about you that fits in perfectly with Dales and my fhagness...oh yeah and it's Leena/Cella btw :)
Perth Smashers you better be ready for Emily coz shes really cheap.:chuckle: Nah but she moves really annoyingly and chooses stages in a greedy manner like Jon does....probably based on her character and a worthy place to inf. reflector you against the wall. Muahhahhahhaaaha. Also note my Peach owned her Sheik and Falco b4 but this was some time ago, so I don't know if it'll still hold up.
Final note: Jon I think Carlos owns you.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey, Kupo. When does school end for you over there? Are you doing the TEE? You were in year 12 weren't you? Just checking.
When do you normally go on here? Any chance of you being on around...(adjusts time to Your time....) 3pm, your time? (It is 2 hours diference isn't it?) Yeah.
BTW, what diferent stuff do we get on the PAL ZOE that the others don't get?

kupo

Smash Lord
I got the silent treatment too for like ages.
You got it for a different reason. CORY was COMPLETELY different. I was never on the comp at the time whenever he IM'd me. Sis never tells me, that *****;). Nah, she's cool.

Shaz, you never complained about the stages chosen. Besides, we should play more to get better y'know? Next time, It'll b random.
Your peach/sheik owned my falco? wtf? since when?
We'll do a "rematch" for the h*ll of it.

Jon: Carlos DOES own you. an l33t doc.

Mic: I am in year 12. Coming over somewhere in Dec. I hope. Not sure about the time difference, though. Friends might come over, they say.

CORY: Admit it. You're just too scared:D.

kupo

Smash Lord
Another smash on Sunday? Please!
I've worked hardcore on Falco and *dramatic music* Jiggly! Man, I was so bored. Man...3 MORE DAYS!! why can't it be now?!?!

Hmmm...jon can you come? please skip work so I can wh00p yo *** with jiggs.
Oh yeah, use l-cancel. You never seem to use it fhag.

Mic: I've asked a few of my friends and they said "maybe". Cheap b@st@rds, I'll make em' say "yes".

!!!3 MORE DAYS MOFO!!!

CORY: Is naruto some kind of hentai crap?:p You told me it was like dragonball and now, you tell there's half naked chiqs? wtf?

- See you around peoples -
*!it's frag time!*
*goes off to play Quake III Arena*

CORY

wut
BRoomer
lol! no, the half naked chick is one of naruto's jitsus. at the beginning of the series he couldn't do anything right and was basically causing problems just so he could get attention. one of the basic things you have to do before getting out of ninja school is henge (transformation.) he messed around with that and turned into this half naked chick (half naked because he had smoke wisps covering half the body.) apparently, it worked because his teacher got a massive pervert nosebleed, this other guy got a massive nosebleed, and even the village's hokage said it would work on him. it's funny, not hentai.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Em: Me = mving house. No I didn't complain but I do prefer final to anything else...followed by BF and Temple....other stages with hazards are whores to me...what more can I say. As for the Peach thing yeah I did...but it was before the whole you silent treatment thing at your place. I don't think it's likely to happen for me now, and if so not nearly as easily :) PS: I can WD reflector WD and inf. reflector without moving my hand now so...yeah...shame I can't prac without a power cord :( Jon would like our company at his place sometime if your good with that.

Jon: You stinky man, you smell like banther poodoo.

kupo

Smash Lord
What's wrong with your place shaz? Your parents too tight on letting us stay at your new place=P? Why go to Jon's place?
I don't want a fhagy enviroment. *ooh*
Jon already pisses me off.*Oooh* ( ;) )
I hate Jon and his faggy attitude.*Oooooh!* ( :rolleyes: )
I can't stand him.*OOOOOOoooh!!* ( :p )

C'mon shaz! Let's go to Dales instead! :rolleyes:

The Peach thing I can't remember that far. I never recalled you using Peach against Falco. Dude, what have you been smoking?:p
As for the levels, FD is boring. I do crap esp. w/ fox (TRUE, I need walls :D). When I Vs'd you on Corneria, the planes didn't hit you *AT ALL*. I hate FD. I hate Marth. I hate Leena's tip.
Congrats on being able to do the infinite shine. Now try doing to Jon's DK:D (Infinite Shine NEVER works great on Space animals or Marth/Roy).
Jon: You stinky man, you smell like banther poodoo.
Another reason, why I'm not going;).

2maro teh b!g dai!i!!i!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Don't bag my parents they are cooler than most of my friends!
We'll be packed so no way to play...I dont have a power cord yet either :S
Hehe I was doint it to Roy and he pops out like a jerk...I can WD pretty well with Falco now which is something I never could do...he is so gay to WD with compared to Fox IC Ness Samus etc. etc.
The Peach thing I can't remember that far. I never recalled you using Peach against Falco. Dude, what have you been smoking?
Just the competition....say for instance ure Marth :p
Congrats on being able to do the infinite shine. Now try doing to Jon's DK
I done it to his Gdorf for a bit on Poke Stadium when it went to the earth one...but I was a novice and I slipped up after doing it for a fair time and he upB'd out :bee:
When I Vs'd you on Corneria, the planes didn't hit you *AT ALL*.
yeah I struck a deal with Slippy that involves me and a cowboy suit....go figure :)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Boy you guys are cheap fhags. Well, mainly just Emily. I wouldnt mind.. uhh how does it go? Oh thats right: "smackin' her in da head". My DK rules all! Submit before my glory or forever face.. uh.. punishment in some homosapien form or another. My house smells pretty good I think. I disagree with the Bantha Poodoo comment, I think its more like Jawa Juice if anything. Emily, if you dont wanna come then you're not welcome. But I want you to come anyway, and wear that shirt for me ;)

*sudden sound of whip cracking echos in your mind*

kupo

Smash Lord
Leenas too sick to play, so I don't see why she can't lend you the power cord...but then again the "1337" Carlos would wanna play.
Poor girl, I'll see her sometime next week w/ ZOE2.

Hey CORY...y'know what?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
...*sigh*...Jealousy grows over me so easily.

~EDIT~
Jon: I'll never go to your place. You smell. Oh yeah, the t-shirts GONE...FOREVER!! haahaahaa
Your DK indeed sucks majorly.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I'd prefer to prey upon those that attempt to resist my charm and utter flawlessness. You are a child and one most suitable to be 'YESSED!' So come here lil Kupo.. Daddys waiting... Up-B you I will, yesss!

kupo

Smash Lord
Your charm and flawness are your fhagness. Young boys are drawn to your fhagness. *Oh, Oh, Oh! Give me a yes!!*

Jon, you're ghey. Stay away from me.

daddy? Who's the mummy?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Whos the mummy? If I told you then you'd never go to Shaz's house again either ;)

My Fhagishness must mean you're a man since you are the target of my attention! What have you not told us?! I would stay away from you, yet I find myself unable to do so, dearest Emily, you make me weak at the knees.. I must have you! You cannot evade me forever! I will conquer you in the end, and together we can rule the galaxy! Me with me Fat Fhagishness, and you with you WDingness, we will be an unstoppable force. Come to the Dark Side Emily! You know you want to! (YEHS!)

kupo

Smash Lord
Nesis...*shakes head*...you are a tosser;).

Shaz: Nice Sig...In my opinion, colour the space animals ya? Makes it blend in with the background.
You gotta teach me how to make banners.:D I wanna make a ZOE one...heehee.
Um, yeah, tell me when you've packed up and moving out. Then we can smash it at Leenas's place. It's better than the dump Jon has.

Jon: Too bad. I've already sold my soul.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Yeah, perhaps we could play on 'little red' (thats her TV by the way...in all its redish glory.) cause I dont think her parents took well to her using the lounge TV. Better to just play at yours or mine.
Oh and colouring scans is always a pain in the butt. I would but I'm busy with RPGmaker lately. Maybe one day I'll get around to it, we'll see.

kupo

Smash Lord
Or we can play in Carlos's room with the badass speakers. I almost went deaf because of DDR *so loud*.

Rpg maker? I have that somewhere in the house. Meh, probably snapped it already =P.

If you're wanting to play at my place, it's better on weekdays, seeing as everyone 'cept me are out to work. So yeah...but I still prefer it at Leenas, cuz' Carlos is there...:D.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I can appreciate that banner. Nice work Shaz.

I dont care if you've sold your soul Emily, all I need is the real you! Muhahaha!!! Eventually you will come to see that there is no way out! Submit to my DK or be forever punished in the loungeroom of Jondom (its smells much like me).

kupo

Smash Lord
Can we smash it out on the coming Saturday at Leenas? Yeah, for the weekdays, I'll be out with my friends chillin' out in the city, or just bumming around with Capcom Vs Snk.
I'm still pissed that ZOE2's date being delayed til Friday (stuff you CORY!). But it's better late than never, I suppose...*sigh* Another 7 agonising days to wait...

Jon: no...that's just wrong.

Asobi wa owari da...

Top Bottom