• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna ruin this thread with the infinate number of reason of why cs is better than cs:s, if people wish to hear these reasons contact me via msn.

Can't wait to smash tommorow!!!!:chuckle:

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
What did everyone think of the smashfest?

EDIT:

Btw if u want to see 3 of the vids from today, (sorry i wish i could have more virety but i forgot about it, (and they're hand held! lol sorry(people wouldnt stop bumping the camera... or knocking it off the chair (caotic!!!)))

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Dohei

To check out the vids ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
So sorry I missed it guys. Anyways what are people up to this Wednesday/Thursday/Friday ?.

If Mikul will still have me over this Wednesday for trianing we could meet up at N2C.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
hmm quite a few new members since i last posted so greetings to all of them :3

since i haven't posted for awhile i thought i'd say hi and let you all know i'm still playing. if a smash meet happens somewhere close i'll come to the next one ^^

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
So sorry I missed it guys. Anyways what are people up to this Wednesday/Thursday/Friday ?.

If Mikul will still have me over this Wednesday for trianing we could meet up at N2C.
If it's at N2C I'll come and play for a bit!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I just remembered, i have a 21st coming up, and it's on the 20th. So i can't make it to your next meet Dohei. Sorry :/

I'm willing to have you over on wednesday Adam, it should be good, but i'm not sure atm if i can come to N2C, but i'll see what i can do. But i thought that we were going to train on Thursday?

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Dohei good meet your a cool kid.

Lol @ me getting lost on the way there.....and the way back :laugh:

happy b'day Shaz

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
I turned 20 yesterday, I feel old.

I'll see you newbs at Anthology, also I reckon I'm way better than Mikul so I should replace him on the top 10 vic smasher thing lol.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I'll be 20 in about 6 months =/ ugh... age...

Boy, the meet on the 20th is fast approaching and I still haven't figured out how to get to Dohei's.

My procrastination = teh lame.

Furthermore I shall join the rain of "Happy Birthday Shaz's" even though I believe I'm a day late.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
I love you Plasia. Happy B'day!!

Can't make it on the 20th unfortunatly, I got a job interview in the morning and then work in the afternoon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aussie-nintendo.com said:
January 12, 2007 - Nintendo Australia has announced today that it'll be giving fans the chance to play its Wii Sports Tennis game against 2 high profile Australian Tennis Champions - Pat Cash and Mark Woodforde.

But, you'll need to earn your place to snag this opportunity, says Nintendo. Every afternoon between January 15 and 18, from 12 to 2, those interested will be able to head along to Myer Melbourne City to compete against other entrants in Wii Tennis. The people who win the most games during each 2 hour session will then head into a grand final at 1pm on January 19, where they'll be pitted against both Pat Cash and Mark Woodforde in a doubles match. In addition to that, all four finalists will also be awarded a Wii - as if they didn't have one already.

Nintendo urges fans to come along on the 19th to cheer on the champions and to catch a glimpse of Cash and Woodforde in action. To tempt everyone a little more, they'll be giving away prizes, with the help of Fox GM's Jo Stanley.

For inhabitants of Sydney, Nintendo will be holding similar events between January 18 and 21, at Macquarie Centre. But, there'll be no celebrities and instead attendees will be able to play WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Those who win the Tennis play-offs will walk away with a copy of Smooth Moves.

For more details, be sure to check out Nintendo Australia's website
Lucky *******s, you Eastern staters

CATS

Smash Journeyman
happy birthday cao, shaz, plasia and whoever else has had a birthday :o

seems alot of people around the same few days

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Whats whith this rank crap.

I dont understand how cao thinks he can come back from america and place everyone accordingly.

Its allright to talk it up and to assume things but Myself and shaz agree cao has the seed list messed up, though its not a big deal seing things will settle over after this tournerment.

I hear caotic wolfenfox is picking stages that favour peach.
Up to your old tricks again eh cao?

Happy birthday plasia.
Shame you guys missed shazlets 21st it was a blast.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Cao, Shaz and I agreed not to have seeds...so I don't know what you're on about Mark. There are too many new players and not enough recent tournies to rank anyone properly. As long as stages are playable, they favour peach lol. Who cares?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Seed for SEAT4 aka Shaz presents: STEAL2
1. Plasia
2. Sam + 3 byes
3. Reon
2nd bottom. Shaz's Roy
Bottom. Tied between Marksarse (for losing to Sebastian) and Emily (for losing to Sam's Ness, ewww).

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I dunno who actually said that in person, but CATS called Shaz's tourney THEFT: Taking His Entitled Funds Tournament.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Those seedings are correct.

It's hard going into a tournament being the top favourite, there's a lot of pressure and it's really heartbreaking to pwn all the n00bs, especially as they all tried so hard and practiced smash while I played Street Fighter. So to try and curb my overwhelming skill in smash and make the tournament more enjoyable for all I will play with a PS2 controller.

BTW: The last tourney I went to, which I fondly remember as "Shaz's Fundraiser" I only lost because I banned myself from being good.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Man. First time I went to Melbourne, I was a happy smiling kid. Then this guy plasia rocks up and takes me to his house.
**** can't even begin to describe how much he unleashed.

I was just lucky at Shaz tournament I never got to play him.

It was Zax(or Zacs?) I think, not Cats. When they stormed into Gloths. Funfun ^^

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
I bet Plasia once in a roy ditto .....then he "unleashed" and threw me out the top floor of his 27 story house. but it was okay cause I won his sister off him in a match :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys, hosting a smashfest on the 24th if anyone wants to come along feel free, I allready have 3 people coming not including myself, so feel free to come along. the address is the same as the tourny's so look on thread one. xD

CATS

Smash Journeyman
it was zax/zack/kami/arab (whiever you prefer) that said "stealing peoples money and calling it a tournament eh shaz?" while we were at gloths like sloth said earlier.

STEAL2?? what is that cao? THEFT was a much better name for shaz tourney ;)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
You know that feeling when you think you have everything sorted out then some annoying little thing comes up that you've already committed yourself to?

Yeah, well that just happened to me. So Dohei you might have to count me out of the Smashfest on the 24th. It turns out I have an audition for a play on that day so I'll have to come back to Bendigo for a few days (NOTE: I only just got told about this via txt msg today... lame). Do not worry I should be at the 20th Smashfest AND at the Tournament.

But 24th looks very unlikely as of now.

Top Bottom