• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey adam, talk to me when you're on msn and i'm there, we'll talk about doing some stuff to up your game before CoA. I've got plenty of time on my hands, and i can't think of a better way to use it. :)

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
@-Phantasmo So... are u comming to 8th and 20th?
@ -Mikul i'd be up for some more smash fests, but i'd be glad if some1 else could host it? could you?

EDIT:

Ok! by popular demand it has been requested that i start a confirmation post on who is comming to the smashfests (just 8th and 20th so far) so let the posting begin, on the 8th and 20th its 11-6pm at: 93 Bonds Road Lower Plenty. So if you can make it please post so.

LIST:
- Mikul
- Freddo
- Cao
-
-
-
-

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Yay for Dohei! Okay man, well as it stands I am very doubtful for the Smashfest on the 8th. And on the 20th I'm am much more likely due to the fact I'll be coming to Melbourne, however I'll still need to work out where I'll be and when *needs to make a schedule* lol. Since I'm aware my friend is having a House Warming party... but that'll be at night. So if I catch an early train down then I should be able to make an appearance at said Smashfest. And then still have time to go to the House Warming Party.

Anyone here residing near the area of Essendon? Lol. *hopes*

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Dohei I'll be there on the 8th!

Forblaze if you can get there I can take you back if you can hook me up with a little petrol money.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sweet, I think I can get my teammate Anfy to come too, since he's so close.

Please come Nick+Chris, I miss you guys =)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
And so the Smashfests grow :)

Also, I'm looking pretty much like a no show for the 8th. I have a stupid guys night the night before with some mates who are going to America this weekend and they want to catch up one last time and drink away.

BUT I will be there for the 20th unless the world implodes, which I'm anticipating WON'T happen.

Off Topic: Rep is gone lol.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bunch of people started +repping each other then when having an obscene ammount of rep (due to circle-jerking (that's the term aparently)) then picking people they didn't like and rep-bombing them annonamously with varied insults.

Sirias

Smash Champion
<_<;; All those colours would take a while to do, lol.

So many people seem to be interested from out of nowhere. Sweet~!

@Dohei - I tried talking to you on MSN via Andy (Get That Rat's) 's account but you were so EVIL you didn't reply to me! Am I 'that' repulsive?

So it seems. Ahah~!

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Ello Fello's! Top o' the mornin' to all ov' ya. Ok first off we have a reply to... Mic: Ahh! so that's why it's gone! Ty for informing me, I don't see what's so special about it... Next we have Nick: Yeah it will be great that you're comming i've heard we may have some close battles! (maybe) Next is.. Sirias: Ahh, sorry man I haven't talked to you via andrew.. well not too my knowledge next time tell me its you! ^^ I'd be happy to chat to an awesome drawer like yourself (lol suckup). And last but not least, lem lem. Yes I do often just leave msn randomly, whether if It's to play CS:S (cant see msn convo's on it) Or if I've gone for a swim because its gotten very hot lately, or just gone out..

Also!! Umm im guessing that from 9am (or what ever hour it is) till 8:30ish you will need FOOD!! So if you want food, could you please manage to bring an extra 10$ dollars or so, so that we can maybe order some pizzas, otherwise everyone will get very hungry, because as the host, im sorry i cant supply food, so if you could bring extra money that would be awesome!

Dohei.

Sirias

Smash Champion
@Dohei - Lol, no problem, I think you were busy anyway. And you so 'can' supply food~! Heh.

@LemonManX - ... LOL! I usually can't leave because if I do heaps of people with think I ignore them and then they'll hate me and it goes on forever... which is usually why I'm not online to begin with. Ahah~!

Edit:

@Dohei - I suck at drawing! Lol.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
well, im gonna be away from the 7th to the 14th. after that, il try to join all smash related things i can. anyone got a list of all of the events happening after the 14th?

N30N

Smash Apprentice
what clan is that may i ask,

and on another note. i dont think it helps you get rep for smash :p

LemonManX

Smash Lord
*brings conversation back to Smash related topics as oppposed to this CS:S stuff*

So lets say hypothetically when I came down to Melbourne and my friend went to work for the day and I was left all alone with a house entrusted to me. Who would be interested in finding a way there to Smash on one of the days before Comrades (Clearly not the 20th lol :p)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
It depends, this Wednesday coming up I'm hopping on a train to Mikul's place, if any of you guys want to organise somthing that will be cool by me.
A good idea (for me that is) is that we meet up at Flinders St Station, if we do that I'll be more tempted to drive up as I hate driving long distances but if we meet up in city and then someone navigates I feel more at ease :chuckle:

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Im going to be away from the 10th-17th :( but um,, but um but um, i can host a smashfest on the 23rd and or 24th if needed? and also the list for the 8th is:

LIST
-Mikul
-Freddo
-Caotic
-Nick
-Shaz
-Atticus
-Kumori
-ZTV
-Forblaze

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yeah I'm coming to yours on Monday, Dohei =]. I just need someone to pick me up from the station.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Forblaze ^^ good to have ya, just remember to get off at monty and give us a call and we'll come pick you upm but now im off to the basketball! (go melbourne! woo!) cyas!

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
The clan: Uberhive (ranked 3 on GA (main CSS ladder in australia)) and i know it wont help my rep, but its no reason for me to lose rep, is it? :(
3rd on GA means ****-all (sorry)

CS:S > Old CS.
WRONG!

Yeah I'm coming to yours on Monday, Dohei =]. I just need someone to pick me up from the station.
I'll get ya Forblaze, just call when your there.

Can't wait to play tommorow, see ya's then!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nick: CS:S is better for many reasons, if not simply the grenades. They actually get thrown instead of gliding like they do in CS.

Top Bottom