• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

LemonManX

Smash Lord
You certainly will, I'll be meeting up with "funkyseefunkydo" at Southern Cross Station (name change of that station completely hit me out of nowhere lol) and proceeding from there. That way I can sneak into the car when Dohei gives funky a lift... either that or jump on its roof and cling on for dear life.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Great meet everyone. I enjoyed it immensely as my release onto the scene. Surprisingly I won a few with Roy... (and Peach...).

Great fun and it was good to meet alot of you guys, and those whom I haven't met, I'll meet on Saturday this weekend. I can't wait.

Zebesian Pirate

Smash Cadet
I'm another Adelaide smasher. Perhaps with me included we'll make a half-dozen.

Zebesian Pirate

Name: Josh
Location: Adelaide, South Australia (I'll give the specifics of my location when contacted.)
Main: Samus.
MSN -joshua_dm[AT]hotmail.com
Gmail- joshuadm@gmail.com

I also know a handful of people who don't go here but really enjoy Smash (most of them own it, too).

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Okay, this thread was one spot away from Page 2. And that just ain't on.

If biweeklies happen, I'm so there. No excuses.

As for today's meet... as you can see I'm not there, but thats because I have no money. Which leads me to my next subject. Any other people going to the Muse concert? Anyone at all? If so I'll be there in all my Muse fan glory. We could ***** Muse merchandise together, haha.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Meteor Master

Name: Ricky
Location: Mt Pritchard, NSW ( PM me if you wanna go Smash sometime)
Main: Kirby ( annoy me and I'll unleash my demonic Pichu on you)

All this time and I didn't realise there was a place like this here....

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to smashboards!

Wooo! More NSW smashers! Finally.

Unfortuantely I live on the northern side of Sydney. However, I know two smasher who lives down near where you live so I'll refer you to them.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! Today I was thinking about you guys so I decided to drop by and give a hello to everyone, how have you all been?

I know I'm not the most liked person around here but I also wanted to applogise for all the stupid things I used to say about people online, it was dumb and immature but at the same time I hope I wasnt mean to anyone real life and I have some good memories from playing smash with you guys a few years ago, Iv'e really changed alot since then.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and take care, only one more year of school for me and its off to overseas! I cant wait, so exciting. Ciao!!
:) :)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, you did say some nasty things Seb. I never knew you as well as some of the senior smashers (I think we met once in real life) but I'll accept your applogy and forget the silly things you posted.

I dont know how about the others though.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sebastian I was just talking about you at the last tournerment, And I was trying to tell people your not that bad.

And I was telling people its not the same without seb.
And here is the proof, You shoukd of shown up at the last tournerment just for the social side of it.

If you ever wanto meet up for smash or any reason even if its not related to smash , then give me a call on 0400083604.

If that falls through best of luck overseas you lucky *******.
:laugh:

If anyone else is interested in smash brothers give me a call, I'm up for smash anytime.

Yeah and its funny how everyone turns up now after its all over.

Still living in footscray.

ill nino

Smash Rookie
Yes..... another aussie smasher.. good times :D

Name: Callum (or just nino, dont know why but my mates call me that)
Mains: Kirby
Email/MSN: world142@hotmail.com

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
What I don't get is why there's a sudden spate of new Smashers coming onto the boards right after the tournament...

flopsies

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
You have a point there Cao, but it means we can train them before the next major tourney which is good. I also desire a revival of the victorian scene, it's been really sucky since before november i think. If anyone says that they want to come to meets and smash stuff, but don't do it several times, i will personally make them regret it. *Rages*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
There has always seemed to be something wrong with the Victorian Smash Scene for as long as I could remember. When the scene consisted of the original 4, it seemed too small, and now that the scene has grown, most of the old scene has disappeared. Whenever I tried to do something about it in the ways of meets and tourneys theres always some sort of new drama llama to curtail any sort of growth. I'm pretty tired of trying to revive or create communities now, I've been doing it for years it seems, but I have faith in the real contributors of our scene, like Freddo, Dohei, Adam, Shaz (I say this with the biggest grain of salt in the world) to bring us forward.

I do however, believe that we got enough players who genuinely stick around and want to get better, so I guess it's my task to get those players up to standard.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Here hear Cao, I do get Thursays and Fridays off (usually, some I swap shifts with the other bakers). So I wont hesitate to come to any meets held on Wednesdays and Thursdays (I have to go to bed early on Friday) or I will even host a meet myself, maybe some time during the next school holidays ?.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
ill nino, I live in St.albans, be happy to come around some time since your close.

Melbourne people, I will be moving to North Melbourne soonish eg within the next month or two.

So this means convinient smash for everyone since it's central. :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll **** you Nick and train you hard to get better <3

North Melbourne? Too good. A hop skip and a jump from Melbourne University.

Throw meets! We must awaken the sleeping giant that is teh Melborn

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
*Agrees with Cao* I recommend we hold one this weekend, even if it's just to go to N2C, no excuse to hold a meet is too small. I will also travel anywhere in melbourne for smashing if anyone wants a sparring Partner :D

TM, thanks for making me think of the dancing i did at Strike after CoA. :rofl:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sloth, I'll be in Tasmania from February 9-13 for a personal vacation. You're housing me for some of it. Then we can go to your filthy Hobart clubs.

karadoc

Smash Rookie
Did someone say Melbourne University?
If there is any smashing going on there, there's a good chance that I might show up...

CATS

Smash Journeyman
Bringer and Niven are still in Melbourne! We're gonna harass Cao at his house if there's no meets (whether smash oriented or not) in the next 2 days. Is anything happening, or is everyone still smashed out from the tournament?

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol. Flithy clubs ftw.

You can crash out at my place easily Cao and for aslong as you want. Its not problem to me.

Also on that note. I will be up in Melbourne from the 16th-18th of Feb. Got the Blind Guardian concert to go too. And during the day I can get some smash in if anyone is up for it.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I wanna hug Bringer and Niven. So feel free to send them over tomorrow and we'll do something fun

Call me <3

LemonManX

Smash Lord
University is approaching and I've been looking at my draft time tables, and it looks like I'll continue to have Friday's off. So that makes it easier for me to make it down for any weekend meets that happen during Uni time.

And the days I am at University I'm so far only there for a few hours :/ talk about inconvenient lol. Anyway, for the rest of this month I should be free so I'll be keeping my eyes open for any announced meets.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey guys, i'm thinking that the "Strike" was such a good place that i want to go back there. Would anyone be interested in going there some weekend? I love that place. *dances on the lanes*

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol work will own me when it comes to meets or even just strike bowling (better than Wii bowling lolz) and I can only ask for so many weekends off.
I will try and come whenever I can.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
ehhh... any meets happening soon? i'd like to host a meet myself but....... yeah.......................... i wont

i cbf organizing some sort of forceful absence on some... people... that live with me

KoopaFTW

Smash Rookie
oh and also who are the top australian smashers? is there like a ranking list or anything?

Top Bottom