• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

LemonManX

Smash Lord
On a website I moderate we have a reputation system that consisted of both positive and negative, and most reps would be spammed negatives. However we took away the negative option now rep has slowed down.

But I don't know how dumping negative reps would affect this site lol, I know I've copped some negative reps for some things I've said in Brawl discussions. Blah at those people. There is no taming them.

Keep me informed the smashfest and I'll analyse my spare time.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hi all, Mikul and I are having a Commrads training meet this or the next Thursday/Friday at his place.
If you want some good practice I suggest you come along. I will be bringing my Wii so if smash get boaring (yeh right !), we will have the option of Wii Sports or Wii Play.

P.S. Nick you better come, I want Wind Waker !.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
awsome i guess... i wonder if im still good at melee... meh, i might enter if i stand a chance during any training sessions. i guess training on CPU's would be bad for my skill anyway...

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey guys, if you are coming to my house thursday, don't forget to bring a camera phone (and the needed cables) too, so we can record matches, and post them wherever we want to put them.

Forblaze, nick, are you guys interested?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
How are people getting to Michael's place and how many people are coming?

I'd rather something in Melbourne before Christmas, any takers?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I dont care where we samsh as long as we smash and Nick, I will tear off your arms then proceed to beat you with said arms untill you are no more than a bloody pulp of goo.
But because you not being there involes your girlfriend I will let you off (girlfriends own smash).

By the way cant wait to catch up with Cao.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
yeh il probably come... but my phone doesnt have a cable for computer connection.. or any credit. where do you live again? email me or something with info.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Melbourne Smashfest !Update!

hey guys im back! umm still pending on my smashfest date.. umm its certainly after christmas.. and before febuary so sometime in early january (before tourny) but i WILL have a date by the end of next week..

and mikul, when and where (time) is your smashfest?

Dohei,

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Info then, righto.

Get a V/Line Train to Geelong Station. Get off there. Get the Route 30/12 Bus. When you see "Pattie's Fruit Marker, get off at the next stop. Then turn back and turn right at pattie's Fruit Market. Walk onwards untill you get to Norlane High School. Look for the court entrance and go into the court there (There are a bunch of letter boxes at the front of the court). Look for flat 14. That's my house. my mobile no is 0411116854, if you need any more help.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
*signs up your address to lots of junk mail and makes it a terrorist target*
when im on the bus, what side of the road would the fruit market be on? sometimes i fall asleep...

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Left hand side, just after the corner of thompson/cox Rd. it should be pretty easy to get to my house then.

By the way guys, I'll provide lunch and the next day's brekki, but you'll have to buy dinner yourselves. Don't worry though, there's a lot of take away shops near-by.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I'll be off my P's in.....*GASP* May -_- yeah dang foo's ripped me off I got them in Feb but ya know...Aus sucks and they can't do anything right. No I haven't lost any points.
Core of Australian smash scene.....it's me....clearly. I have the title of best with most characters *manly flex and Lloyd pose combination*
Here though I'll give out some random praise for the heck of it
........Nah it's all me ;)
The rest of you better stop sucking else I'll cry.....you don't want me to cry do ya?
I'm curious to see KK's DK.....and it's ganna lose to my Roy but yeah.
Oh and Em get's worst Falco ever award. I need not give it though she gave it to herself :D
Shaz for president *hand to heart* OOOOH Caaaaanaaadaaaa
I will be taking requests as to what colour underwear I shall don for the big event. Please feel free to start a poll. If I don't have it I WILL buy it. For LOOOOVE bruthas!

spazza

Smash Rookie
hi i have just joined and i live in aus and wanted to know about the tournements if i can thx

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I voted on that poll. Huzzah!

****, its times like these that I lived in Melbourne instead of living two hours away. I think subtracting those two hours would make my chances of going to regular meets increase dynamically.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Whatever Shaz, I'll pwn your Roy with my Street Fighter skillz!

It confused the hell out of Forblaze, he didn't understand all the crossups and crap so he lost a lot and said I played weird.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
lol plasia i have a feeling shaz is not the same as forblaze :p

-.-~

sif best with most chars to

TOO FAR SHAZ TOO FAR.

best IC's ?
best yoshi ?
best peacH?
best sheik ?
best marth ?

who in your opinion takes all those ?

i dont really bave much idea except bringer's yoshi is appaerntly extreme!

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Ok Mikul I'll be catching the train there so I can sleep. I'll bring my Wii plus games and a sleeping bag. Cao dude, I recon we should organize some kind of city meet later on, dunno when but soon.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
tomorow? as in wednesday? you could have said so.. i thought it was on thursday...
k i got enough direction info i think... can you give me all the time info now? 10:30 am wednesday? an a sleepover? should i bring anything? controllers? extra GC's?

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
It's thursday, I'd just like to know who is coming on thursday. So I get some food supplied for Thursday and Friday morning. So yes it's a sleepover. And it's at 10:30am Thursday.

Just Bring your own Controller, as well as any random DS/GBA, Adam is bringing his wii

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
Have fun guys!

hey guys, i hope it all goes well at mikal's. hope u film some gg matches, about my smashfest (if anyone is still interested) is going to be on the 2nd - 9th im not sure which date yet so ill let u guys choose, ive tried to pick a date where no1 is away, but if someone cant make it on say the 3rd vote for a day you can... so yah, i can eat my eyeball xD :lick:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Smashers that are unable to go to Geelong tomorrow, please go to Anf's from 12pm onwards in Eltham on Thursday - we need fresh meats to kill. I'll also happily train some people that come for no bones

I am calling out every Smasher in Melbourne, guaranteed rapesies.

Contact me on MSN, AIM or 0398841883 for details

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
OK, two smash meets at the same time ?. If its only going to be Mikul and I then we might go to Anf's instead.

In that case I might drive, that way I will be able to pick anyone up from Flinders.

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
ROFL? THERES ONE IN ELTHAM??? OMG YES!! I LIVE IN ELTHAM IM SO THERE! !!! I NEED INFO
ATTENTION:

DOES ANYONE KNOW DETAILS FOR SMASHFEST IN ELTHAM TOMMOROW?? IF YOU DO PLEASE CONTACT ME
0408 390 370
OR matt_leees@hotmail.com

LemonManX

Smash Lord
*looks in wallet and sees its empty*

Pffft, **** Christmas...

Good luck at the meet tomorrow, looking forward to hearing about any Smash rapings that may or may not happen.

Top Bottom