• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

australia is weird

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Apparently you haven't heard about Leisha's recent performance. This just in, she's better than you.

Hater

Smash Ace
Leish won a tourney ? You havent seen a good tl till you've seen corpse, I heard that toby has to sandbag every match otherwise the bbr might ban pokemon trainer

tibs7

Smash Champion
Stingers you were cooler when I thought you mained marth :(. I hate rob =[.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya is terrible at this game don't even mention his name on this entire forum =], jus come to Australia.

Hater

Smash Ace
Stingers you were cooler when I thought you mained marth :(. I hate rob =[.
Why this hatred of rob ? Where you once gimped as a child ? Do flashing lights scare you ? Is the great mindgame of spotdodge*X downsmash always lurking in the back of your mind ?

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah Toby is pretty ****. Once people learn the match-up he fails so hard. He just got away with alot of BS in the past. Moral of the story get better Toby you scrub.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey this got unlocked? cool

why was this locked in the first place though? I got 3 infraction points for this thread @.@...why?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
At genesis we saw a tenth of Toby's true power when he 7-stocked Dojo's Metaknight in the crew battle.

tibs7

Smash Champion
If you visit sydney, you may aswell come to Melbourne =].
city is waaaay better and if you are single, women here are much better no joke.

Top Bottom