• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Falco and G&W. You've played both, you know my Falco is significantly better (Last tourney gave me the drive to improve even more), but the character is not built for doubles and I have limited success with it. G&W is my sub and great in doubles, but I'm no M3T. Played him and Wulfy in dubz brackets last time (Lost the first and last matches, but four stocked them on Frigate xD) and that ditto is not something I look forward to dealing with again (not talking about you Wulfy. I'll take you on anytime. >:] ).

I'd prefer to use Falco, but if we end up going to a stage that'll murder me on our opponent's CP, I'll most likely go G&W.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Falco and G&W. You've played both, you know my Falco is significantly better (Last tourney gave me the drive to improve even more), but the character is not built for doubles and I have limited success with it. G&W is my sub and great in doubles, but I'm no M3T. Played him and Wulfy in dubz brackets last time (Lost the first and last matches, but four stocked them on Frigate xD) and that ditto is not something I look forward to dealing with again (not talking about you Wulfy. I'll take you on anytime. >:] ).

I'd prefer to use Falco, but if we end up going to a stage that'll murder me on our opponent's CP, I'll most likely go G&W.
Ok, well, I'm going to go Pikachu if you don't mind.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Meh, Rykers forcing me to come to this for whom knows why =(. So whether or not I drive by myself or ride with anyone in the Columbus area is another thing.

Don't think I will be that lucky and find someone also on Fort Benning that roams around these boards and is going. So anyone in Columbus going?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Meh, Rykers forcing me to come to this for whom knows why =(. So whether or not I drive by myself or ride with anyone in the Columbus area is another thing.

Don't think I will be that lucky and find someone also on Fort Benning that roams around these boards and is going. So anyone in Columbus going?
There are 3 ppl going from the Columbus/Phenix City area. We could get ya. Just post a week before the tournament so we could finalize it, but we should be able to get ya.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Fine to start it off

Expect the following

ShaSlam
Zero_Gamer
Cheap Peach?
Kola
Derp?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I had no idea about waba until I heard about the results.

Not to mention it's a 3.5 hr drive to get there. Something my mom doesn't really like doing.

EDIT: I should be coming. If we have GPS friendly directions.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
You should be able to get on campus just fine. If you have trouble finding the venue, just call us.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
sorry for the no OP updates

this is my SPRING BREAK!

be back to our regular schedule starting tomorrow

directions are up and as good as their gonna get

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just put the address in your gps or google maps, if it works then we're happy, if not, make it GPS friendly.

We don't want to be in dirt roads again trying to get to the venue. >.<

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
wat is the sad face for we already got 26 confirmed when we just posted 2 weeks ago.... it took us 1 month to get that many for That Ain't Falco

patience padawan patience lol

Top Bottom