• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We used to have Chocapic in Mexico until Nestle opted for a Nesquik chocolate cereal instead.

Honey Nut Cheerios are my top choice as well.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Region Metropolitana, In the outskirts of Santiago in a town named Talagante

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ew, no one wants Quilson.

No one.

Once I get gold watering can, I'll allow my villagers to move away.

Until then, they are prisoners.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Quilson needs to disappear forever, so players don't have to play hot potato to get rid of him.

I love all my villagers to much to let them go. I really got lucky when it came to that~
I do feel a little guilty when they do want to go, but...

NOPE~

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Jesus christ!

His movement's so smooth and versatile!
Made me hop into training mode for the first time in a long time to practice.

Richi so good~

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
yo aura dawgs. wanted to pop in and say congrats to richi, our very own Mexicario, on doing so well at Smash Factor. Takin games off M2K like a boss

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I gotta stop reliving my childhood movies at megamedia.
Oooh my, yes, Balto!
****ing movie made me cry as a kid, man.

I'm glad that you can rewatch older movies like that though. I don't watch older movies, play older games, or read older books in fear that they won't be as awesome as I once thought they were. Atleast not too often.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Luc+MK is definitely the best application of "anubis", but it also works with many heavies as a partner (especially those good at camping e.g. ROB and even DK). A team that I've wanted to see in practice is Luc+G&W, because they can fill bucket and anubis pretty damn well. I think its been done, as has Luc+Diddy which is godlike (Trela+ADHD).

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Meta, do you live in the same region or province as Zero? If so, how often do you play.
Just curious.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Meta, do you live in the same region or province as Zero? If so, how often do you play.
Just curious.

Sadly no, I live in the central part of Chile, near of Santiago and Zero lives in the South part of the country, in a city called Chillan, in bus it's like 7 hours or maybe 8 so it's very far, I have not played with Zero in a long time.

Now I play more often but in the mayority of times I play with friends, and I restarted playing seriously and going to tournaments likes 5 months. I left it cause I changed home and other reasons (long story). I'm going to tournaments as much as I can but the problem is that the tournaments are the same day that I practice with my band and we are going to play 3 times in August so I give priority to that.
But I must admit that sometimes I said that I can't practice and I go to the tournament.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New Lucario form?

Fascinating...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think he looks kinda silly to be honest. Like, "Eyy we thought Lucario's spikes were cool, so we added 50 more of em!" I'll probably warm up to him though once all the neat fanart and junk comes out. From what i've heard, it sounds like megaevolutions arn't going to be just blatantly more powerful then the original forms so that's cool.

Edit:

FANART!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's been 100% confirmed, yea.

Those 3 along with Mawhile, mewtwo, and Ampharos got new "mega evolutions."
Mew3 was actually a mega evolution of mewtwo I guess.

Top Bottom