• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
sup Luc's?!? I'm the same as Hichez, haven't been here in a while but I plan to annoy you guys a little more throughout the Summer.

On a more historic note, I cashed out at a tournament for the first time yesterday. It was at Flippers in South Florida hosted by Seibrik, I'll post the results when I find them. :D
I hear that smash fest happen in south florida on thursdays. I know DRN, Player-1, and Player-3 will be their from GA. I imagine that some regular south Florida people will be there to.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
TONY T. They only real lucario player.
Also that MMA fight was awesome. I don't even watch MMA and I thought it was cool.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Well i already asked some questions in the ask section but i introduce myself.

I'm Meta, a metaknight main but i alway loved Lucario since Brawl came out so i started to study and play seriouly with lucario.
Also come to hace a good time, share and talk and watch how all of you go to tournaments that i cant go because i live in another continet.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Good thing too now the world can feel our wrath :evil:

Ps meta if you really want to go to a tournament just look for one and go. I have one tomorrow and it's 3 hours away, but I'm still going reguardless of how far it is because I want to attend one.

You just need some motivation.

LucarioMaster

Smash Apprentice
A Metaknight mainer who wants to play Lucario .. It's just a dream lol.. And GL Jesus , don't forget what I told you.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura

After several long and tedious weeks of me not clicking the little menu button in the corner of the mibbit chat client I have performed the UNTHINKABLE...

I

Clicked

That

Button

:yeahboi:

and was greeted by a list of options, one of them being "Create A Link"

I know you're probably saying to yourself "So what?", "Who cares?", "When will this guy give leadership of the thread to somebody who's not a complete moron?"

To answer your questions (some), I have fixed the link to the irc in the OP. You can all now join and frolic in the fanciful fun that is borderline unmoderated discussion that has little to nothing to do with lucario.

:lucario: Enjoy :lucario:

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Im not tired of Meta Knight, i always wanted to learn this awesome character, i have a really good time playing with him so i said "hey why not".

And about the tournaments, i got a lot of motivation, its another problem that dont let me to go to them

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Eyyy.
Went to a tournament.
Got 3rd.
Actually won some money back. lol.
Like...it covers tournament fees...and maybe 2 fastfood meals.

Success?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

<4 you guys~

I wish a Metaknight, Kirby and Luigi didn't keep me out of the top 3. :(
Ahhh I feel ya bud.
If it makes you feel any better (or possibly worse), I got knocked out by a metaknight I sent to losers.
He came back and downloaded my Lucario shenanigans. .______.

Ahh you got a really good weegee in your state Ryu~?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I used to play Kirby against Lucario and I found it hard. But then again I played against Stauffy and IceDX so yeah...

All other Lucarios were cake though, lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Animal Crossing anyone?

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
i think i gonna be the first

The trailer is awesome!! just hope that lucario stay

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm sorry Lucarios.
I have a new main next game.

Get fit or get ****'d son!

In other news.
Pokemon X now comes with REAL LUCARIO PETTING ACTION WOW!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
4038-6677-8162

If you add me, let me know and include your FC as well.

Trade/give items/fruits/furniture. Expect to be trolled, but nothing destructive like chopping trees or destroying flowers (I will steal your tree money though).

Top Bottom