• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Scale accurate everyone won't fit on the TV. Everyone will look zoomed in. Except for Olimar.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well they scaled oli and bowser.

It's why Ridley's thought to be a good candidate.

And I HAVE been to San Fransisco!

It's really beautiful. It was the place where I first saw real life squirrels. <3

What was that park or something like that in the middle of it? It was there. Everyone has picnics there. :p

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I think that your referring to golden gate park, but there are others.

Oh and here's a little known fact: Squirrels eat meat. There are YouTube videos of them eating birds and other small animals.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
WE NEED LUCARIO IN THE NEXT SMASH

Let's make a petition and have everyone sign and send it to sakurai

And if lucario doesn't make it...

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
The difference in size between Ridley and Bowser is insane though! You look at the Mario spin-off games and Bowser looks only slightly larger, which makes his size in Brawl seem reasonable and the size change goes unnoticed. You look at Ridley and he is just HUGE! Far to big to look good scaled down.

And Falco is my favorite Eagle. That is all

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
All characters in Smash are scaled up or down from their real size. Ridley can be made about DDD's size and he wouldn't look weird imo.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
I know Falco is a Falcon, it is part of his name after all! I was just playing along with the joke, "Lucario is my favorite wolf".

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Espy has to post for you (Sunny) to win that medium cheese pizza from the arcade and go-kart place that no one ever goes to but manages to stay in business somehow.

Lineup
Sundays: SunnySunny
Mondays: Mewtario
Tuesdays: ~automatic
Wednesdays: Jesus
Thursdays: RT
Friday: Alex
Saturday: BC

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Hold on-but doesn't this bring up the question of time zones? It's still Sunday where I live.

Top Bottom