• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUG. 4TH KANSAS CITY, MO: EVENT-52//Come play darkrain! :)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'm signed up for this unless something changes next week. I already told Samantha this, but I can't leave on Friday until after like 7:00 PM.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, supposedly RastaImposta is going to make it to this, as well as Po Pimpus if he can get a ride. I still haven't found out whether or not I can go, but I have a good feeling for some reason.

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
It should be a good tournament and good competition from the midwest will be there, not to mention Darkrain, DYC, Dmac, N64, Phatgamer, Z (chump), Jesi, and the legendary Cups (Coops for you KC/Lawrence people). !
Nick, what about Sweet Hat?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
scud and i have housing in wichita :D
thanks for promising housing for us in KC though. i hope this clears up more room for Kc people to house others.

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
More like Sweet "I always have to work on Saturdays but I think I'm off this Saturday so I'll try to be there if it's going on" Hat.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Is there anyone in KC who can house 3-4 Oklahomans? We were going to stay with Nopants, but, in an unfortunate turn of events, he has relatives staying there and can only house two people. I haven't talked to Dokkoise or Scud about this because I just found out, but I think if we can obtain relocation they wouldn't mind doing so. Thanks in advance.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Still figuring out where everyone is staying but by default if we don't know where you are staying come to this address

6627 E 15th. Terr
Kansas City, MO

My phone # is posted on the first page but here it is again: 913 522 5767 if you get lost. It might be a little cramped, but regardless of where you might stay, bring comfortable bedding, as our floor is hard lol I'm still waiting on some other smashers to see if they might be able to house :)

also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING AS MANY SETUPS AS YOU CAN. it's not like the venue comes complete w/ set ups or anything lol.

Thanks <3

Jesi

Smash Ace
we can house both nights it'll be a little crowded tho...so i repeat bring comfortable bedding cause the floor isn't soft. lol

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Jesi there will be about 7 of us from STL 3 of tem will need housing at your place and the others are staying elsewhere...is it ok for all of us to drop by for smashing friday night anyways?

-A2

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Looks like Im going to this tourny last minute!

I need the practice too...I've been off for a few weeks traveling. Havent played since a couple wisconsin tournies a few weeks back.

dmac

Smash Champion
It's almost a replacement for n64.......almost..../sob

*Z again, dmac needs to get his computer away!

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
Sorry Nicolas, I had my sister and brother-in-law up, and CVS/pharmacy financial problems. Don't hate the ****. I really wanted to come. I think HULK came up today, it'll feel good to beat up on Yoshi again.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Doubles results:

1. Echo & Smeesh
2. DYC & Phatgamer
3. Darkrain & Dmac
4. Deku & Lixi
5. Jesi & Z?

Don't know about Singles; left before tournament finished.

Top Bottom