• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUG. 4TH KANSAS CITY, MO: EVENT-52//Come play darkrain! :)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea its the same weekend lol
not anymore...they changed the date and they also said they want to try to make it out for this tourny...also me and few wichitans are gonna probly make it out too

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
good to see Ok peeps are coming out to the tourney.
hells yeah.
well, only scud and i plan on going so far. because the rest of OK are ******* :p
seriously though, i'll try to talk them into coming. i can't promise much for them, but scud and i have plans, so long as wichita or someone can house us.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'll mm ya for some peach advice.
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Wtf......

A 2

Smash Apprentice
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Wtf......
I'm glad I could make you laugh...anyways seriously how bout Peach ditto?

-A2

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah sure man we can play, dont need any money involved or anything though just friendlies.

and yeah Sam we'll have to do that one too its a classic. lol

Z - wanna put 5 down?

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Sam since we have the same mains we should do:

Peach ditto
Sheik ditto
Peach(me) vs Sheik (you)
Sheik(me) vs Peach (you)

How does $2 each sound? Thats if your interested of course.

Echo, thanks man can't wait to see ya there.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i'll find you one sam... it'll be like the DK tourney :p

heh....heh....heh... >: P

does anyone know if sir roy is coming? lolz

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i'll find you one sam... it'll be like the DK tourney :p

heh....heh....heh... >: P

does anyone know if sir roy is coming? lolz
hahaha...if he comes i'd rather team w/ a lvl 9 cpu. anywhoo jesi wanna team for the stl tourney?
and A2 yea thats fine those match ups, but if i use sheik i may use both her and zelda in the match. also, me/zig/and jeff may need a ride with u guys.

Echo

Smash Champion
yesssss phat of course i got 5 for you buddy :) <3 good to hear you're actually going to make it

and no sir roy is not coming LOL

only1Z

Smash Champion
I can put down $1, my shiek v. whatev echoooooooooooo, I don't have money to waste on something I couldn't win.... WHO ARE YA TEAMIN WITH JESI!?!??!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
scud and i are coming from oklahoma and are trying to find someone in KC who would house us. we really don't wanna pay the 20 bucks a night, and plan to stay both the 3rd and the 4th.

any takers?

Cups

Smash Ace
EXTRA STUFF:
You peeps need to get these rooms! I don't think you even can anymore, unless you called and begged somebody at the dorms. It's okay, you just won't be able to get the 20 buck rooms, but there are plenty of 30 dollar hotels that aren't bad around.

Best (easiest) directions:
DO NOT FOLLOW MAPQUEST, THEY ARE IDIOTS.

Just get on I-70
Exit off EXIT 6, or VAN BRUNT.
Take that about 10-15 minutes and then make a left on OAK STREET.
You can see the dorms from there, please don't get lost or I'll have to make fun of you, because these literally are the easiest directions in the world to follow. JUST GO UNTIL OAK STREET, MAKE NO OTHER TURNS, then you can see the dorms. It's the crappy looking one, not the new one.
You'll have to check in at the front desk, which requires giving a driver's license and that's about it. Just get that whenever you leave. I'll make it clear what is happening that day, so don't worry about it. Give me a call if you guys need anything. But PM me or ask Jesi or somebody, I don't want to put my digits for errbody to see. I can't stress enough to NOT FOLLOW MAPQUEST, they had my sister off at exit 2-P, which is honestly about 15 minutes in the completely wrong direction and in the hardest to navigate and one of the most dangerous parts of KC. If you would like alternate directions, PM me or AIM me at Nickolardo3x.

STUFF I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SAY BUT WILL ANYWAY:
Please be on relatively good behavior, don't tear up the dorms or steal anything from the other smashers. Not only do I and many other paying people live here, I am a member of staff and represent the University. That said, an event set up by me and my friends is expected to be courteous and responsible, so please don't make me regret saying we can hold it here by messing something up. Smashers are usually very nice and chill people, but always got to cover bases, you know? Just don't do anything you wouldn't do in your own house please, or Jesi will kick your ***.

Please show early to the venue. I know at Jesi's Moonlight Madness series tournaments people show up hours late and wonder why they can't get in the bracket, just assume if you show up more than a half hour late, you won't get to play in the tourney but friendlies. We will determine how the brackets are run when we are there and see how many peeps show up.

Lets have a good tournament and we'll see you all soon!
Cups

Jesi

Smash Ace
we be housin' friday night :) i suppose saturday if you really need it! lolz hit me up on PM so we know how many we can accommodate.

PS we have kittens hope you're not allergic lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
we be housin' friday night :) i suppose saturday if you really need it! lolz hit me up on PM so we know how many we can accommodate.

thanx 4 housing OK jesi your the bomb!

Echo

Smash Champion
can't get on AIM right now so imma post here :p

we'll probably need housing friday night plzzzz :D 4/5 people

Jesi

Smash Ace
Everyone will have housing guaranteed. But we need time to work out the details cause our house proooobably can't fit like 13 people...which is about how many people have asked so far lol

just plan on having housing :) and not worrying about it...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, I'd like to go to this. Though, I'd like to go to every tournament ever, but this is more feasible since it's only a state away. Maybe I can, if I get a ride. Since I'm a loser who doesn't have a car, let alone a license, even though I'm 18 :(

only1Z

Smash Champion
lol, like, 5/7? Make it 3 and I'll do it, then I can fit in another $1 and make it nice and eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

only1Z

Smash Champion
Hmm, I'd like to go to this. Though, I'd like to go to every tournament ever, but this is more feasible since it's only a state away. Maybe I can, if I get a ride. Since I'm a loser who doesn't have a car, let alone a license, even though I'm 18 :(
lol, no worries, I'm 19 turning 20, no car or licence, and in parents basement! Although I luckily just got a job.....try to make this tourney if at all possible though! It's hard to get them in this area of the midwest.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
lol, no worries, I'm 19 turning 20, no car or licence, and in parents basement! Although I luckily just got a job.....try to make this tourney if at all possible though! It's hard to get them in this area of the midwest.
Yeah, I'm gonna try to make this. I'm going to be going OOS for the MGC championships in Dallas (for which roundtrip airfare is provided), so I think that my parents would let me go to this, provided I can get a ride, to get a taste of being OOS without my family. And I mean, I AM going to go to as many OOS tournaments as I can once I'm in college, so might as well get some experience now, eh? I think that there is a distinct possibility that I can convince them towards my cause, so we'll see, and hopefully I'll be able to make it.

SamDvds

Smash Ace

Jesi STL crew needs housing (there will be 6 of us including me)

Jesi

Smash Ace
i hope you're the same 6 that some guy pm'd me on from STL lol

and z you better get off for this TOURNAMENT ARGGG umm... so you may not go to the STL tourney then?

only1Z

Smash Champion
I was already scheduled off this saturday cause of training, so next saturday may be a request for realz~

Echo

Smash Champion
housing at phats would be too ****in good I think last time I was there I laughed more than any other night in my entire life lol :p

Top Bottom