• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 2, 2014] The Fundamental Theorem of Smash 4! (Ann Arbor, MI)

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Brawl singles will definitely have pools.
P:M I could potentially run pools for. Especially considering the fact that LSR is on.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will have a full Brawl setup (can be PM as well) and I will have my power strips this time!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well I hope you are complaining to them how crossover is going to hurt their attendance and not say be a douche and try to snipe attendees from the much longer confirmed tournament.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I was about to say. It is bad taste to post a tourney thread or advertise on other ppl's tourney threads :/

Last edited:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
News for all who care:
Sweet will in fact be a melee and P:M tournament.
on the same day.
If you look at the SWEET XVI Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/217461408447272/), it says nothing about Project M being there.

You might be mixing up this with Super SWEET, which is a completely different tournament coming up in May.

I'd also advise refraining from advertising tournaments in another tournament thread.

Last edited:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Who is teaming with Zinoto? I figure it's faster asking here than waiting for him to reply to a text. I need to know if I need a teammate.

Last edited:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I'm not advertising ****. Calm down boys.
I just wanted to let TOs know.
I wasn't talking about super sweet this time either.

Doesn't matter to me, because I won't even enter P:M if there is melee at a tourney.

And yeah, the Sweet series has a bit of a history of having their events on the same day as other important tournaments (especially in NEOH/PGH) that were planned, to our knowledge, much in advance, but Rob said that's because Sweet is on a set schedule for every month.

Last edited:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Anybody else planning on going to this from West Michigan? Lordy and Tbird may not be attending... ;_;

Last edited:

LOE1

Smash Lord
me and zinoto at the same tourney again

good luck leaving on time guys

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I'm not advertising ****. Calm down boys.
I just wanted to let TOs know.
I wasn't talking about super sweet this time either.

Doesn't matter to me, because I won't even enter P:M if there is melee at a tourney.

And yeah, the Sweet series has a bit of a history of having their events on the same day as other important tournaments (especially in NEOH/PGH) that were planned, to our knowledge, much in advance, but Rob said that's because Sweet is on a set schedule for every month.
I don't mind that you don't care that much about P:M and I don't mind that SWEET is the same day as this. I scheduled this in coordination with Juggleguy, knowing full well that it was the same day. I do, however, dislike the fact that you have posted here multiple times basically telling me that I'm wrong or I'm making bad decisions. I just personally asked Juggleguy and he confirmed that he is NOT running P:M at SWEET.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
That post is a justifiable love post. We're old Wifi Clan mates.
Our love is just for money.

And Taco Bell :drohyou:

Top Bottom