• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Waycross, GA smash scene (Or JACKSONVILLE!?)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm going to be spending 8 weeks over this summer in Waycross GA, a bit less than 2 hours from Jacksonville, FL. I'm going to be visiting my Dad, I'm going to be taking some college classes there, and I'm going to be bored as **** during the week and the weekends. I'm having to go away from friends, nice family, and all the highschool graduation parties :( :( :( , and the only thing I see in Waycross is my computer. Thank God you can play FFXI from ANYWHERE.

Anyways, I'm going to need smash to survive down there. Does anyone on the boards live anywhere near Waycross, GA?? Google Maps?? I understand that Jacksonville, FL is less than two hours away, and I will be contacting some FL smashers (i know that panhandle manhandlers love Memphis... right? :) ) when the summer gets closer, so I can spend some weekends at FL tournaments and smash-fests, but can anyone say that they live any closer?

I'd love some feedback from any GA smashers who are close by (1-2 hours by drive? maybe more), or any of the more northern FL smashers... my summer is looking like it is going to totally blow donkey kong, and I just want to know if anyone is nearby...

thanks y'all

GAwes

Hidden Boss
lol good luck in the deep south bro =/ go to atlanta instead ( i know thats not an option)

[Waycross GA] [Do you need it?] [Thanks for the offer, but ill have to pass] [Party?] [No thanks]

Pritch

Smash Lord
I don't know what the jacksonville smash scene is gonna look like when summer rolls around, as I'm likely not going to be here anymore and I'm kinda the guy who gets **** organized around here and pretty much the only one that's active on the boards. There's a few others who may be around, but I don't know what various people's summer plans are. Good luck finding peoples though, and there's an outside chance I may be around, so we'll see what happens.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Pritch: you moving to Panama City?

Yang: unfortunately while the Panhandle Manhandlers are in North Florida, they are about 5.5 hours west of Jacksonville. So they won't be a possibility either. I suppose there's always tourneys for you to attend though...

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, it looks like I'll be back in PC, though that's not completely set in stone. And with larry not playing much anymore (and thus no ride for gahtzu), and no one having heard from james in forever, that basically means that the jacksonville smash scene non-existant once I head out.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm in valdosta for school, and i'ma be around summer school, so i'll be glad to get over and play some games with you every now and then.

I think my smash buddy's gunna be around for summer, too.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@GAwes: Good luck smashing in England >.>" {Airship Pass} {No, thanks.}

@Pritch and Manko: Too bad we wont be able to smash, but thanks for the replies. :)

Sweeet @ Dogysamich being able to smash this summer. Im going to need something to do...

If anyone else lives close by, please say so!!

Top Bottom